main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mini Series What would you like to see in the Kenobi TV series?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Hopeless, Aug 18, 2019.

1. ezekiel22x

ezekiel22x Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    A flashback to the PT timeframe. Or some type of dream/vision scenario where Christensen gets to perform as pre-suit Anakin/Vader again.

Or anything but Obi-Wan rescuing Leia again.

2. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    I'd like to see Part V and Part VI :p

Count Yubnub likes this.
  3. Jcuk

Jcuk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2013
    Still hoping for that Clone Wars flashback with Obi and Anakin.training I think the chances are good
    we will before the final duel between them. Obi-Wan will seek Vader out this time

4. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    Give me this, and Kenobi connecting with Qui-Gon, and I’ll be a happy camper.

5. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    A bit of logic would not go amiss.

6. oncafar

oncafar Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2017
    I think I'd be interested in Reva coming to protect Leia and the Organa's secret (after figuring it out)... but maybe in a particular way... that would involve either another season or a spin off (if spin off it would be more a Vader and the inquisitors series). I was thinking about how much more Sith-like Reva seems than the other Inquisitors, and how much she keeps reminding me of Ahsoka (in that she could go off independently eventually like Ahsoka did, only she might be a dark equivalent, although I think she'd be more of an anti-hero once she goes off on her own, not a villain). I could see Vader trying to use Reva as an apprentice that he tries to keep from Sidious basically, and that could be a direction she could go, and that could be why she doesn't affirm that she wants to be GI... she wants to be by Vader's side (that's not really GI exactly...) So in this case as long as the story is ongoing, before she goes her separate way, she has to protect Leia's secret so she isn't replaced (it's job security). Out of Sith selfishness. But to foretell her eventual transition to anti-hero she doesn't kill Leia either... The viewer can muse she didn't think she'd get away with it (for the um image of the Empire), or that it's because she finds she doesn't have the heart to do it (though it will be the latter once the rest of the story plays out). Since the Organas are VERY VISIBLE do-gooders, she could also have to help them off and on to stay off the Empire's radar, despite herself, as while serving Vader, doing good isn't really her thing. But sometimes... practice makes perfect? It's becoming more and more like a Jedi despite herself over time, basically.

Although another angle would be that if Reva aspired to rise to the top of the Sith, she could be pondering that Leia could be her apprentice in the future, just as a possibility, and thus protects her because of THAT. But I wouldn't want it to go in a disgusting direction like Sidious/Anakin, and obviously it wouldn't get anywhere as Reva will leave the Empire eventually due mainly to increasingly not having the heart to be Sith level evil--that despite her shows of evil in the beginning it just wasn't something she could sustain and something will disillusion her with the Empire, paralleling Ahsoka but on the dark side.

Also I was thinking Reva's discovery of Anakin's secret should end with Leia and she never learns of Luke (so Obi-Wan's main objective of hiding Luke has been kept to) but also because no one knew it was twins... Most would just assume it was one baby.

There are some plot hole issues with this in that Obi-Wan will want to keep Leia protected so there can't be anything he knows of in the Reva direction that would eventually endanger Leia (and ppl would be annoyed that he doesn't know...). Also it's possible Vader at this point isn't trying to get to the top of the Sith (it might seem he doesn't really go in that direction until he finds Luke), but why not start now. He already thought of it in ROTS. Also if Reva ultimately doesn't become the apprentice he's looking for, a disappointment in that sense, finding Luke would be all the more uplifting for him.

The Obi-Wan issue could be fixed maybe in a certain POV way? Reva from a certain POV is an aspiring Sith; from another POV she's just heading back towards the good side as she might come in to help the Organas and isn't trying to corrupt or gain more access to Leia? So it's a matter of which side of the coin one believes is face up, and how much certainty they place on that belief... But still Obi-Wan would need some kind of proof. But if she's helping run interference for him basically, that is a useful arrangement as he can't be in two places at once. (I'm not sure if it would be too much if Obi-Wan faked his death yet Reva knows his alive... the other issue is it's not easy to keep secrets from Vader and it's a huge risk...) Anyway this all needs a bit of work.

Of course I want to see also final confrontation between Vader/Obi and the return of Qui-Gon and how Obi becomes more like the Obi we see later and some resolution with Owen (for now) and Leia having grown from her experiences. But I think all that is obviously going to happen anyway.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
  7. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
    I want to see Obi-Wan having more eerie Anakin-in-Jedi-robe visions.

Also since there's a chance we get to Florrum, we might see Hondo...

And I still want to see Beru.

8. Lulu Mars

Mar 10, 2005
    Actually, since Part V will likely mirror TESB, it's possible that Hondo will be in it to do a Lando.

9. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Hondo Calrissian

Lulu Mars likes this.
  10. Count Yubnub

Oct 1, 2012
    That's indeed what I was thinking... but that'll mean Leia will get captured again, and I don't think the fandom menace will be able to handle that (despite her being captured in every OT movie as well).

BTW... we'll see Obi-Wan and Tala make out in 5, only to discover that they're long-lost siblings in 6.

Lulu Mars likes this.
  11. Lulu Mars

Mar 10, 2005
    Before the Empire finds them on Jabiim, Obi-Wan will get injured by a large creature and wind up in a bacta tank.
    Oh wait, that already happened...

Count Yubnub likes this.
  12. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Hondo's not a sedan. He's a man.

Lulu Mars likes this.
  13. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    I'd be interested to see OWK give Vader one last chance to do the right thing after seeing a slight glimmer of good in him, using Padme's final words to sting Vader would be interesting. It could serve to give weight to Vader's line in ROTJ "Obi-Wan once thought as you do"...

14. SmokeMonster4815162342

SmokeMonster4815162342 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 31, 2015
    Ideally this would have happened before seeing Obi-wan school Vader in Ep5, maybe even back in ep 3 when he first meets Vader again, pleading for him to stop killing the villagers, and learning the hard way that Anakin is but a master of evil as Vader burns him alive.

Or maybe back in Ep 4, before Wade and friends show up, we could have had Obi-wan's last resort to reach out to Vader telepathically, pleading for him to tell the Inquisitors to stand down, to spare the life of Tala and Leia, a child, only for Obi-wan to notice Tala falling to her knees and choking to death beside him, powerless to save her, as Vader senses his growing attachment to her ("Your feelings have betrayed her too!"), continuing the torture of Obi-wan, and then the speeders arrive. No need for Wade's tragic death if you had Tala's there.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
  15. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    I'd like to see Wade.

16. Count Yubnub

Oct 1, 2012
    I don't want to see more of Wade. He was a total ass and a waste-of-space loser. I say good riddance!

17. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Not had this yet...
    [​IMG]
    Make it happen :p