main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Whats on my Mind?

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by PrincessKenobi , Oct 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    I'm starting this just so I can post whatever is on my mind at whatever time I chose and not have to start another thread for it. So right now things on my mind:

My back really itches in that one annoying spot that you can't reach. Gah if only I had a convant back scrachy thing.

Work, today was suppose to be my day off but they called me in so only one day off this week for me. Grrrr!!!!!!

The Kerry signs I saw in this person yard today, I wanted to tear them down. But I didn't because I unlike some radical democracts am not willing to go to extremes.

This Democrat handbook they found telling Democrats to put up as much fuss as possible on Election day, to help and put the odds in favor of Kerry. Like voter regestration tamporing. Unrightfully treating a minority. Things like that. I think thats pitiful.

I really need to play DDR more but not as much. Its really like crack. Once you start you can't stop.

~PK~

2. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    Your prejudice is so amazing.
    all the generilizations I don't feel like even getting into. If you choose to judge people that you don't know, then that is fine. I don't. I don't judge different people because they have a different view on something.

I also like your little bit about how you don't go to extremes but then you mention doing crack.

-Seldon

3. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Again there you go, trying to make there be more then there is. The crack thing is a joke. And I did not say all democrats. I know alot of democrats who wouldn't do those things. But there are some and it irritates me to no end. You really need to not overanyalize everything I say or others here say. It's not a biggie. But I've said it before and I make sure to include it in the sentences is that some deomcracts or some people not all people.

~PK~

P.S. Seldon again please take no offense to what I'm saying. I do hold your opinion and thoughts in high regard. And I do place you on the list of Democrats who actually know what they're talking about.

4. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

"And I do place you on the list of Democrats who actually know what they're talking about."

Have you even read his posts?

AYBABTU

5. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Yeah and at least we can make out what he's trying to say. I just wish he would realize that eveytime I say something about some democrats that I'm not directing it towards all of them.

~PK~

6. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Are we talking about false information Rhett?
    I mean just last night you told me that Bush is winning in Florida by a large margin. The report this morning on the NBC news was that it is a dead tie in that state.

-Seldon

7. Darth_AYBABTU

Mar 8, 2001

Strategic Vision -- 801 LV from 10/12--10/14
    49-45, Bush +4

Rasmussen -- 684 LV 10/08--10/14
    49-46, Bush +3

Strategic Vision -- 801 LV 10/04--10/06
    49-44, Bush +5

Mason Dixon -- 625 LV 10/04--10/05
    48-44, Bush +4

Quinnipiac -- 717 LV 10/01--10/05
    51-44, Bush +7

I did find one Washington Post poll from several days ago that showed the race tied at 48%, but this is the same poll that said Jeb's reelection was tied in 2002. Jeb only won by about 14%. The GOP has a grass roots advantage and an advantage in registration in red counties. The hurricanes and Bush's handling of them signaled Kerry's end in FL. The only chance you have of taking Florida is if the Democrats' provable efforts at fraud don't actually get any scrutiny. You should worry more about trying to keep WI, IA, NM, and PA rather than betting on FL.

AYBABTU

8. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Todays thoughts......

1) DDR in the Arcade is more fun then at home and is still just as addicting.

2) Work sucks when you have only one day off. Don't do it.

3) Working at a video store can be stressful. I discored that I'm getting white hair and I'm 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not cool at all.

~PK~

9. StarWars_Revelation

StarWars_Revelation Jedi Master star 5

Aug 5, 2001
  10. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Homecoming
    College Meeting tonight
    Homework
    Bio Test
    A girl

-Seldon

11. Darth_AYBABTU

Mar 8, 2001
  12. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    1) The radar shows no rain but its pouring outside. Am I imagining this? hmmmmm.

2)Not feeling so hot. Good thing for 2 days off.

3)NFL Fever 2004 Best Football game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4)Will spend time playing the new NBA live game on Xbox to make sure I like it.

~PK~

13. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    1) People in this house playing Double Agents in Alliances.

2) Getting angry for no reason at all.

3) This house just generally sucking this week. No offense to anyone here.

~PK~

14. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    1) Not so angry at the house.

2) My sassiness tends to get me in trouble.

3) I tend to sometimes take things to seriously.

4) How can Kerry say the War on Terror and the war in Iraq are two diffrent things? It confuses me. Rhett Seldon arguments please for both sides.

~PK~

15. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    PK first let my say sorry because I was far too harsh on you in another thread and I was in a bad mood. My apology to you.

Now the Kerry perspective as I see it is the following,

The War on Terror is a war against those who attacked us on 9/11 or are hostile and with a very active nuclear testing plan. So by this logic, The Taliban, Terrorist forces across the East and West, North Korea and Iran are all very large threats to the security of our nation. Iraq was also a threat. However when Bush went to war in Iraq, he diverted large sums of the war effort to that nation. This according to Kerry was a waste considering Iraq was far from the largest threat. Kerry also denounces the President for the lack of WMD in Iraq and for ignoring other terrorist areas or giving them less attention.

-Seldon

16. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    1) I'm on the verge of pulling off a killer 3-way SW trade, one for the record books, and if I don't jinx it, I'll have no problem flaunting my nerdgastic joy. 3 people getting exactly what they want... *crosses fingers*

2) After #1, there's not much else on my mind, save needing to put my kids to bed.

17. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    1. Homework is done!
    2. LOST is a great show
    3. The song I am listening to is brilliant.
    4. What do I read next?
    5. Girls
    6. How many tests do I have in the morning?
    7. College Essays AHHHHHHHH

-Seldon

18. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Apology accepted.

1) Smallville was way awesome!!!

2) Mini Tacos rock!!!

3) Comet and Amazing B have seemed to enter the house. This could prove most intresting.

4) I really think msn is going to kill the 3SA GIL since most of us our in a msn chat everyday. Oh well, Hearty Drinks to All!!!!!!!!

~PK~

19. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    1) Things have started looking up.

2) Looking to make new friends. Anyone want one message me. Note I like Star Wars, Kevin Smith films, have a boyfriend, Comics, writing, playing guitar, rock and punk music, Episode 3 spoilers.
    Dislikes: Not nice people, people screwing people whom they said they weren't going too, computers being stupid, uneducated voters.

3) Still a firm believer of MSN killing the 3SA Social Line.

4)Incridbles will be out soon and I can oogle the Episode 3 trailor and anaylze it part by part being the spoiler freak that I am. :)

~PK~

20. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    1) Go to work and be bored to tears. Oh well.

2) Change sig to help Seb out with the cause.

3 Sometimes karma's a boomarang and we'll be seeing you soon. mwahahahahaahahahahaa.

4) Hopefully this new voting fisaco will be fixed.

~PK~

21. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    I find it rather pathetic that you would find me to be such a threat that you would include a PM against me in your sig.

Amazing.

-Seldon

22. AmazingB

AmazingB Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2001
    You're not me. I demand you cease and desist your use of "Amazing." immediately.

Amazing.

23. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    He believes that Amazing is trademarked to him.

Amazing.

24. StarWars_Revelation

StarWars_Revelation Jedi Master star 5

Aug 5, 2001
    1) I get back from Vegas and everything's gone crazy. Holy moses.
    2) Peaches.

25. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Seldon its not that I think your a threat, I've just know Seb longer. Which if farraday was still in this house I would do the same for him at this point in the game cause I've known him longer. There is nothing wrong in it. Just like I would never question if you put something like that in your signature to save a friend. Especially if its someone you've known for a long time.

~PK~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.