main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What's on the telly?

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by Lord-Tice, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamierichards

jamierichards Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    don't you be waving that fist at me...
    shirley manson,my asse!

2. Commander Antilles

Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 21, 1999
    They say revenge is a dish best served cold, Jamie.

In this case, it's going to be so cold it'd stick to an Eskimo's lips.

3. Kiz-Joa_Janall

Kiz-Joa_Janall Jedi Youngling star 2

May 14, 2005
    Yay! That's 2 for Hackney.
    Aah Izzy, I remember her well. She was lovely.
    BTW, make that 3 lovely redheads, mine is soon to be of the autumn persuasion again.

And as for you Jamie . . . Go on, get out of it. You leave Ben alone.
    Us Hacknonians have to stick together, we're a dying breed.
    Also, I'm liking Torchwood but as Tice says it doesn't need sex to sell (although it does help 8-}).

4. Commander Antilles

Jul 21, 1999
    Can we have more lesbian scenes please?

5. jamierichards

Nov 12, 2002
    with redheads.
    and cake.

6. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Anyone watching Celebrity Scissorhands on BBC3 at 8pm?? very funny and entertaining, and it's all for chairty too ;)
    Gotta love Steve Strange!!

7. jamierichards

Nov 12, 2002
    having re-tuned my radio to radio one in recents weeks,i've been following scott mills daily updates... haven't seen the actual show but that poor steve strange.
    it seems the drugs don't work!

8. Lord-Tice

Aug 20, 2001
    I like the Scott Mills show too. During the past two Monday's they've had a great caller who's name escapes me but he's classic. The first Monday he phoned up to tell us about a date he went on where the lady ate too much bread for his liking, and Monday just gone he told us he had an arguement with Peter Duncan (from Blue Peter fame) because Dunc claimed he invented the Pizza Hut salad bar, lol!

Anyways, try to watch Celeb. Scissor hands tonight before you leave for Vegas (baby!). Don't watch fear and Loathing as it'll likely put you off the idea of going ;)

Did anyone ever watch Garth Marenghi's Dark Place??
    I missed it when it was original on and recently repeated, but I'm mighty tempted to get the DVD.

9. Kiz-Joa_Janall

May 14, 2005
    Eeeeeeeh!!! You have to get it, it's guuuuuuud. [face_monkey][face_monkey][face_monkey][face_monkey]It get's 4 monkeys out of 5 from me on the monkometer.

10. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    Did anyone else go to the Greenwing signing @ FP last friday?

11. Lord-Tice

Aug 20, 2001
    I didn't know about the Greenwing singing. who was signing from the cast?? Also unusal for them to do it on a Friday as it's usually on the weekeneds they have signings. I was off work that day too....:oops:

[face_monkey] [face_monkey] [face_monkey] [face_monkey] 's you say!! That's some good monkey rating imo. Did you ever also watch The Mighty Boosh, and if so how would it compare on the monkey rating system?? Again, The Mighty Boosh is something I never got to watch but would like to, but shall I go for that or Dark Place?? :D

12. Lord-Tice

Aug 20, 2001
    Has anyone been watching Skins on E4?? I'm rather enjoying it, I think Sid is easily the best character init and very Nick Frost-esque imo.

Dragon's Den is another current fav. I can see you going on that programme jamie, trying to get some money to start a comic book publishing company, lol.
    Sadly it clashes with Location, Location which was great (although it's repeated on More4 on Thurs at 9pm). Can't quite put my finger on why I enjoy it so much; is it the irresistible charms of Phil, the guilty pleasure of quite fancying Kirsty or being nosey and looking inside people's homes?

13. Kiz-Joa_Janall

May 14, 2005
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! MIGHTY BOOSH MIGHTY BOOSH MIGHTY BOOSH MIGHTY BOOSH MIGHTY BOOSH WINS HANDS DOWN, 58 [face_monkey]' S OUT OF 10 ON THE M0NKOMETER!!!
    I got invited to Naboo's birthday party but ALAS, I couldn't go (stupid prior engagement).
    If you haven't already, get The Mighty Boosh!!!
    BTW, Noel was in Garth Merenghi's dark place as the monkey man funnily enough.

14. jamierichards

Nov 12, 2002
    man to man,with dean lerner... i only caught the one episode,but was enthralled.
    enthralled,i say!

15. Kiz-Joa_Janall

May 14, 2005
    Man to Man; you sure it wasn'y one of your special d.v.d.'s?

16. jamierichards

Nov 12, 2002
    wait,no... you might be right there...

17. Lord-Tice

Aug 20, 2001
    Did anyone watch the C4 Cutting Edge programme tonight on Foxes?? Those last scenes were really sad :(
    I'm really glad that the foxes continued to pester that blokes garden though.

18. jamierichards

Nov 12, 2002
    what!!!???
    you were watcing telly about foxes!!!???
    and not drawing...???

19. Kiz-Joa_Janall

May 14, 2005
    Enough of this twaddle!! WHAT did The Face of Bo mean when he told the Dr. that he wasn't alone???

20. Commander Antilles

Jul 21, 1999
    Think of a well known evil Time Lord..... ;)

21. Lord-Tice

Aug 20, 2001
    Any Peep Show fans out there (Friday's at 10:30pm C4). Easily the best comedy on TV right now and all-round excellent show.

22. Lord-Tice

Aug 20, 2001
    [image=http://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/282/adam_west.jpg]
    Holy Bat-smoke!

The classic (or should that be car-sick?) 60's Batman TV series is being shown on BBC4 this coming Tuesday (11th Sept) at 7:30pm.
    I loved this show when I was a young-whipper-snapper and also loved it when I was a slightly older young-whipper-snapper during the summer of '97 when it was on TCC (along with Earthworm Jim, and when the Special Editions were on at the cinema....good times they were, good times indeed).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.