main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What's The Deal?

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Joseph_Orion, Mar 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    When is this line party, what theater, what's going on? I have some stuff I need to plan around during that week. And it's almost crunch time And I have to make decisions. Let us know what the whole showing deal is. Or i might be out of town during the whole thing

2. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    On Thursday, Jen and I will be meeting with Kempe to find out the details of their event on the afternoon of the 12th of May...as to the line party for the 15th of May, I'm going to take one last crack at the Continental's manager to see about the auction and costume contest....if it fails, I'm going to push Kempe to let us do it at their event. Either way, the Kempe gig IS A GO, and I'm sure there will still be those of us at the Continental for the midnight showing on the 15th as well.

3. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    alright, I guess i'll go to the continental on the 15th, if they even show it at midnight there

4. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Hang tough, hot-rod....details to come!

5. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    lets all have some faith in our leader . If he drops the ball then we can lynch him. ;)

6. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Thank you for that, uhhhhh, vote 'o confidence there, CHUNK.....

7. LaraCroft1

LaraCroft1 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2001
    Hey all, I am from the Waco Fanforce, just going to school down here in crazy Texas. I would love to join you all in line if you wouldn't mind some company from a native Coloradan, Texas transplant from Baylor. I would love to know about anything else with the tickets or midnight showtime at the contenental.

8. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    hay just trying to back you up boss.

by the way I got a good hanging rope .

9. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    OK....one more time.....I'll be getting together with the folks from Kempe Child Abuse Center on Thursday to discuss what we can do for their charity event on the 12th of May. The event(which we WILL be at!)is being sponsored by LucasFilms, and we'll be expected, probably, to provide a variety of volunteer services. The tiks for this event are going to be outrageous since it's a fund-raiser, so I figure most of us will probably help out there on the 12th, then get in line for the 15th of May's midnight showing over at the Continental....I think most folks are going to get their own tiks for that, but that's still to be determined. Once I have the specifics from Kempe, I'll post them, and we can all get together for the March 24th meeting and make firm plans on everything. If you are going to either of these events in costume, go to the old costume poll, vote and tell us what you are coming as so we can put that in the media package which will be done up shortly after the Kempe meeting. Questions?

10. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
  11. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    WHAT, what?????

12. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    I dont understand all that fancy talkin.

got to up the postings some how.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.