main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

whats wrong with Jailbait

Discussion in 'Communications' started by beezel26, Jul 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Scarlet_Woman

The_Scarlet_Woman Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2005
    Jailbait is a lighthearted remark that people should not take offense to, it seems perfectly within the TOS. I see no reason anyone should take the Forums serious enough to be put off by this remark.

I respect your opinion on this topic.

If the person who is called jailbait is not happy with that kind of remark, out of common decency, she should not be called that, nor should she have an entire thread in Comms dedicated to why she shouldn't be offended.

Granted this has absolutely nothing to do with me. And I guess if she were really uncomfortable with this situation, she could ask the moderators of this forum to lock the thread.

And from now on, I will keep my erotic remarks in the JCC, where they belong.

2. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    [blockquote][link=boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=Crusader_Jedi]Crusader_Jedi[/link] posted on 7/29/05 1:20pm
    [hr][/blockquote]

The same could be said for "Retard", yet that is against the TOS.

Point is OS was offended by being called "Jailbait", commented on the fact that it offended her, and asked another user not to refer to her as such. He did anyways, and it was edited. Unless I'm mistaken, the user that flamed her was not banned for it. So, what's the problem? A mod stepped in and edited the offensive word, what's wrong with that?>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.