main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Unclassifiable Limited Run CLOSED When Dawn Comes - Things Change..........

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Adalia-Durron , Dec 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Renn as ZV-83’s Tyfiell Dracon
    Jedi Temple, Initiate's Quarters

Renn woke, the daylight cycle bringing him back to wakefulness. His eyes opened and then slitted, confused. Had Helinith slipped him some tainted candy? This wasn’t his room, or theirs, or even the Sith Temple it felt like. Tossing the covers off he went to stand and when his feet hit the floor his confusion increased, he was tiny!! Probably even shorter than Helinith was. But he didn’t feel the added mass that he should have had if he’d compressed himself that far.

As a matter of fact a lot of things felt different. And why was he wearing clothes? Staggering over to a mirror, he glanced into the small rectangle, then had to step back, his eyes wide. Those eyes that stared back at him were not his usual yellowish-green but blue, and attached to a very young, very human, brown haired body.

Trying to bellow, a thinner, reedy, puberty cracking voice coming out instead, ”Helinith, this better not be your idea of a joke or I’ll be hiding all the candy!!!”

Shaking his head, he went to what appeared to be the minimal closet, pulling out a white robe and wrapping it around his form. Time to figure out where he was and why he appeared human. But if he was going to play this, he was going to have as much fun as possible before he returned to normal.

TAGS: @ZV-83, @darthhelinith (mentioned), @DarthIshyZ, @greyjedi125, @Sinrebirth, @Shadowsun, any others in the Jedi Temple

2. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    IC Serapis - Counterpart @ConservativeJedi321 - Jedi Master Semajj Nosrep
    Guardians Of Light Jedi Temple

"Insipid"

That word, name, moaned by the unknown Sith as he rolled in obvious pain. Were his ears hearing things? Or did he really just say it? If he'd actually said it, that meant that one of them was Insipid...? Really?

He relaxed a bit, coming out of his stance. He repeated quietly, "Insipid."

His fellow Sith ignited his saber as he shouted at the woman in black. With one of the others with his staff, Manticore-Tython with his saber out, this was getting out of control. He put his hand on Manticore-Tython's saber hand as he thought this through.

I've been swapped.

Manticore's been swapped.

This third one's been swapped, and is having some sort of seizure.

"Wait..." he said weakly.

If these three had been swapped, it was possible that more... Master Adalia was wearing black. In all the images and holos he'd seen of her she never wore black.

"Wait..." he said stronger.

The one bearing the staff didn't know his name, and he was a Jedi Master. The names of those in charge was something that would have been drilled into the younglings.

"WAIT!" he shouted. He followed that up by shouting back, "INSIPID!"

Tags: @darthbernael, @Sinrebirth, @Shadowsun, @greyjedi125, anyone in the Common Area.

3. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Lord Manticore: counterpart - “Tython” @Tython Awakening
    Jedi Temple

His mind was already primed for combat. Manticore was simply watching for his window of opportunity. The one with the pike looked inexperienced. He could tell by the way he held himself and his weapon, how he retreated a few steps from possible conflict. Manticore would kill him first, by running him through and spilling his guts.

He would dash for the woman first and put her on the defensive, but that would be a clever feint. He would suddenly veer and kill the white haired coward. By the time the woman realized what he had done and tried to react, he would already be in a position to counter her attack and sever her limbs or even her head.

Manticore was visualizing the encounter when he felt fish-jedi-Serapis place a hand on his own weapon hand.

Manticore bristled audibly.

“Wait….” Serapis said.

There was something in the way he spoke it, that made Manticore-Tython at least consider the admonition. It was Serapis who had discovered him first, so perhaps the Sith Lord had gleaned something new?

“Wait…” Serapis said again, this time with more certainty.

Manticore’s was itching to attack, but he was the battle master and had absolute control over his fearsome impulses. His every action was deliberate and performed with purpose, never negligent or reckless. He could feel the conviction in Serapis’ fish-like voice, despite the way it sounded.

It was then that fish-jedi-Serapis shouted a name he knew all too well.

“INSIPID!”

Tython-Manticore’s eyes grew wide for the span of a heart beat, then narrowed again. Inwardly, he wished to be rid of this body which prevented him from employing his highly refined force senses to their full capacity. As it was, it felt as if he were immersed in a lagoon of murky waters.

Still, it stood to reason that Serapis was either able to sense or deduce something he had not. If the Sith Emperor was here, then where? Which ‘Jedi’ was he? Maybe Bernael could help sort things out, as he was the Emperor’s chosen apprentice.

Was all this Insipid's doing after all? To what end? He absently wondered.

Manticore snarled at the pair standing before them, then began to bend down slowly, still facing the woman and the white haired man while simply holding the green lightsaber in a guarding position. His intention was to check on the prone form of ‘jedi-bernael’, while still being able to react to any aggressive motions from either one of their 'enemies'.

“Watch them….” He rasped, still not trusting anything that was happening. Sith were known to use deception, but jedi were also known for their ‘tricks’.

In essence, neither could be trusted.

Tag: @DarthIshyZ, @darthbernael, @Sinrebirth, @Shadowsun

4. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    IC Ananta Chetan - The Force Ghost of Life Day Past
    Jedi Temple

A thick billowing fog appears and sifts across the surface of the Temple floor.

Finally a spectral voice speaks...

Ser-a-pis

Eb-e-neezer Ser-a-pis

The Sith-Jedi suddenly beheld the room before him transform.

A being adorned in luminous robes and wearing an atrocious Life Day sweater materializes.

I am the Force Ghost of Life Day Past...

...your past.

@DarthIshyZ @darthbernael

5. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    IC : Lord (Lady) Hekate, ganger version of @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Hekate desperately wanted to make her way towards her fellow Sith. She could sense their Force signatures through the Force. However, because they were in enemy territory (so to speak), the Dark Side was muted. How dissappointing. Rounding the corner, she looked at a swiped datapad filled with medical charts and various diagnostic tools, none of which she was familiar, much less knew how to use. She was just going to have wing it. One of the perks of being on the autism spectrum was being perceived as being sweetly naïve. All she had to do was wing it until she ran into another Sith. It was brilliant! Brilliant, I tell you!

Of course, she would have to run into a stuffy protocol droid, who greeted her stiffly. "Healer Cinali, you are needed in the healer's wing." She nodded, and slunk off before the nosy droid tried to assist in any way. Pulling up the map of her datapad, she made it over the threshold where she was greeted by younger healers.

Oh boy!

@Sinrebirth and @Adalia-Durron

6. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    IC: Semajj Nosrep- Counterpart @DarthIshyZ
    Sith Temple, Hallway.

The Jedi’s upper arm was on fire, and he could only just maintain balance in a low attack position. The dark crystal that was in his mental grip whispered in his head, and though he could not understand it a part of him felt inclined to strike first. Surprise was probably his only advantage, the fight so far had been brutally short and Semajj had no real chance to demonstrate his lightsaber skills, though he knew full well that his current body would prove inefficient with his traditional style he could surely rely on the most basic techniques taught to all learners as younglings.

He had not practiced Form I in forever, but all he needed to do was trust in the force to guide his blade. To his blurry eye’s the menacing dark lady of the Sith leered down at him, she surely thought of him as her inferior, and that could work to his advantage. Arrogance is a trait that so often backfires. He ignites the blade in his physical hands as he prepared to give Bellorum the fight of her life, or die trying.

"NOOOOOOO!!!"

This screech came from the Dark Lord, and Semajj fought an instinct to look in his direction. This was a ruse; a distraction intended to draw his attention and allow for his opponents to off balance him and take him alive. The Ithorian took one step forward, and raised his blade to strike, but that same instinct made him hesitate. There was so much darkness here he did not want to trust this feeling, and yet he offered one more second to allow for the force to convince him that there was another way.

"I'M ADALIA!! I DIDN'T WANT TO OR MEAN TO DO THAT!!”

“Addie?” He whispered in disbelief, and at this time his flying lightsaber collapsed to the ground deactivated just before hitting its target.

Could it really be? The Sith Lie, he told himself. Insipid above all cannot be trusted. Semajj looked down at the unfamiliar lightsaber in his hand, and for the briefest second tensed his muscles as he intended to swing it at Bellorum. But something stopped him, several pieces of the puzzle that fell into place.

He was wounded and alone, the Dark Lord could take him down at any second if he wanted to.
    Why the lie then? An elaborate joke? An attempt to break him? Or was it not a lie at all?

Then there was the room he had woken up in. He was confident it was not a prison because it was tailor made for someone; not him, but someone of high standing. Offering himself another quick look over he considered that aside from the burn marks tearing the right arm of his green robe he looked otherwise whole, this was not a walking corpse, this was a person. Someone who existed before he had been taken here, and that picture of the Ithorian in his bed chambers? That was him wasn’t it?

"Stop this! We are all Jedi are we not?" The Changling beside Addie yelled.

There were still holes in his understanding, but if he and Ananta had been taken into different bodies, couldn’t Adalia have as well? But Insipids body? Why would the Sith do such a thing? Assuming it was them at all, though he couldn't fathom who else would have the power or the will to transfer their consciousness like this in a way that seemed to Semajj to be very unnatural. He had no reason to accept these claims but the words seemed genuine, easy enough to fake for a Dark Lord of the Sith, but despite it all he believed them. The lightsaber in his hand deactivated and fell to the floor. Semajj eyed Bellorum suspiciously, but reluctantly turned to face his fellow Jedi Master.

“Is it really you?” the words were directed at the Dark Lord of the Sith, but as he said them he was crouched by his fallen comrade. Semajj looked over the Anzati hesitantly, though he gained no information from doing so. The being already appeared dead when he was on his feet, and Semajj was aware that they were a very resilient species, but he knew nothing otherwise of their biology. At the same time he had a sinking fear that his Master was not going to awaken.

“How did we get here? If Insipid isn’t behind this then who?”

Tags: @Adalia-Durron, @Rebecca_Daniels, @Ananta Chetan, @Anedon

Last edited: Dec 26, 2020
  7. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Bernael - Force Ghost of Life Day Future
    Jedi Temple

As the fog continued to billow, a spectral form lifted from the body of the prone Jedi it had recently occupied.

It turns slowly, surveying the room, before settling on one being.

This being says nothing but comes to a stop before that being, one spectral arm lifting, skeletal finger touching the brow of the Sith-in-Jedi.

The common room transforms, the Jedi Temple in shambles and a tall, pale form reminiscent of the Son appears draped over the lip of a crumbling wall.

The being points to the Sith-in-Jedi and then to the still form on the wall

TAGS: @Sinrebirth, @Ananta Chetan

8. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    IC: Liuna Iotasi as Darth Bellorum - @Lady Belligerent

She did not hear what the Ithorian said, but Insipid's shout was unmistakable. "I'M ADALIA!! I DIDN'T WANT TO OR MEAN TO DO THAT!!" And the one next to him: "Stop this! We are all Jedi are we not?"

Were they? It seemed unlikely, given their reactions to her approach. Jedi didn't jump to the attack as they did, especially when all she'd done was question the unexpected noise. They thought her Bellorum, dangerous and deadly, perhaps, but there was little excuse. And yet, here she stood in the body of a presumed Sith-- could the same have happened to others?

And if they were all here, what had happened to their bodies? Were these Sith inhabiting them equally, tearing up the Jedi Temple? Unlike the Sith, the Jedi present would trust them, and could easily be cut down when their backs were turned. Blast it all, no matter whether she trusted this lot or not, it wasn't going to end well.

“Is it really you? How did we get here? If Insipid isn’t behind this then who?”

"Oh, I wouldn't doubt Insipid's involvement for a moment," she comment dryly, taking a step back as she deactivated the lightsaber but keeping it in hand. Her eyes were narrowed at the bunch of them, but for the moment the fight seemed to have passed. "Count on him to come up with some ridiculous plan to separate us from our bodies. And even to leave his rivals open to attack." She gestured at the fallen Anzati, then sighed. "I still don't know if I can trust any of you, but I suppose there's not much I can do about the situation. I'm Liuna, in here. Somehow."

And hoped that they weren't about to turn on her. Again.

TAG: @Adalia-Durron @Anedon @Ananta Chetan @ConservativeJedi321 and any others...

9. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia as Sinrebirth
    Sith Temple

She could only stare at the body. Who had it been, which innocent Jedi had she in her uncontrolled frustration have killed? Slowly she brushed past Titus and almost staggered in the awkward body to the Sith who lay on the floor, ignoring all around her. Slowly she crouched down, looking up at the face of the woman she knew as 'Lady B'. "Who........who did I just......." she couldn't finish the sentence, she'd killed. She turned back and gently placed her hand on the pale face and frowned at the features, there were slits in it, this Sith body was not a species she was familiar with. "I'm so sorry." she muttered, "It was not my intention for that to happen." She lowered her head and closed her eyes. "Be one with the Force." she whispered.

TAG @Anedon @Ananta Chetan @ConservativeJedi321

10. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Sith Temple, Hallway.

"Oh, I wouldn't doubt Insipid's involvement for a moment,"
    Because you know him personally or…..?
    She deactivated her lightsaber, the words that exchanged between him and the Dark Lord seemed to have allayed Bellorum somehow. "Count on him to come up with some ridiculous plan to separate us from our bodies. And even to leave his rivals open to attack."
    Or maybe she just decided she did not want to try and take them both. There was the possibility she intended to play along until she could find a moment to betray them.

"I still don't know if I can trust any of you, but I suppose there's not much I can do about the situation. I'm Liuna, in here. Somehow."
    There was another darker possibility. She could be playing along with the joke, an attempt to break him by convincing him he was among allies. He had already decided to trust ‘Addie’, and so had no reason to doubt ‘Liuna’. All the same it was a possibility he could not drop entirely. If only to be mentally prepared should they turn on him.
    “Would Insipid leave his body so vulnerable? There could be an ulterior motive, but it seems unlikely. Especially when he could have transferred us into servants for the same effect.”

"Who........who did I just......." The Dark Lord seemed overcome with remorse. Semajj hoped it was genuine. "I'm so sorry. It was not my intention for that to happen. Be one with the Force." The Ithorian returned to his feet, and bowed his head is silent respect. “The Anzati said he was Master Chetan. I wasn’t so sure before, but I don’t see a Sith going so far for a ruse.”

The Jedi offered a moment of silence and used that to gauge their reaction. “I know little of the species, but I do know it is supposed to be very resilient. It’s possible….”
    He let the thought trail off. He dared not hope, if his Master was one with the force his best choice was to honor the mans legacy. “I am Master Nosrep by the way. We should not leave him like this, but if we all really are Jedi, we cannot let this opportunity pass. We have two members of the Sith Triumvirate under our control. We can use this as a chance to do some real good: free slaves, release prisoners, counter their evil plans!”

Just as he said this something else came to his mind. “Er… I don’t suppose either of you have come across the third member of your illustrious group yet have you?”

Tags: @Adalia-Durron, @Rebecca_Daniels, @Anedon, @Ananta Chetan

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  11. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Adalia Insipid Durron
    Seething

It was all coming together, between shouts and whispers. His hand to her face in pain at the noise, he deactivated the blade -

Then in a flash of movement he had the emitter at the throat of Tython, convinced it was Manticore. If so, he would recall that Insipid had, many moons ago, threatened him with a lightsaber hilt to the face in an instant of mastery, but not gone through with the threat.

"I'm Darth Insipid."

If it wasn't Manticore, and Tython really was, well, Tython, Insipid would ignite Adalia's lightsaber and spear him through the soft under-belly of their chin -

TAG: @DarthIshyZ, @darthbernael, @greyjedi125, @Shadowsun, @Lady Belligerent

12. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalie/Insipid
    Sith Temple

"The Anzati said he was Master Chetan. I wasn’t so sure before, but I don’t see a Sith going so far for a ruse.”
    Adalia closed her eyes, these eyes didn't have tear ducts it seemed, or if the did this body had no ability to feel the remorse and agony she now felt for the crime she'd committed in this shell. Resting the hand with overly long fingers and nails on the side of the creatures head she whispered. 'I am more than sorry my dear friend, whoever orchestrated this has a strange sense of humour, or possibly of logic." She let out sad sigh before standing. "If this is a test, I fear I am failing it miserably." She turned to the others. "Who are we missing?" She asked, unable to focus immediately on the task at hand. "And I have already set one slave free, and now more than ever I really want to let more free. Give them a chance to get far from this place, destroy their means of keeping them here, destroy their ability to capture and keep them." She glanced at each of them, their faces unfamiliar but as the moments passed, their essence becoming familiar. "I have no idea how long we have in these bodies or this place, but lets make sure when and if they come back to this place, they don't have the ability to harm others for sometime."

TAG @Rebecca_Daniels @Anedon @ConservativeJedi321 @Ananta Chetan

13. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    IC: Helinith, in the body of Koji Vansyph

Helinith was woken by light streaming across the bed. She blinked several times, confused then sat up in realisation.
    If the sun was that high already she was late, very late, for morning briefing. Jumping up with a start, she ran- CRASH! -straight into a wall.

"****! Kriff! Hellstones!"

The door was not where it should be. She groped her hand along the wall to find it, and found herself not in a living area but in a small bathroom. The sight of the fresher brought to bare a rather urgent call of nature which-

There was a scream.

"AHGHGHGHGHHHGHGHGHHHHHHHHHH!"
    She was interrupted by the reflection in the mirror, and as she caught sight of herself, a slightly more forlorn cry took over.
    "I'M A GROSS, SWEATY BOY!"
    Even as she said this, she was momentarily distracted by her? his? black hair which was longer than her own. She'd never been able to put it up in a pony before. She played with it a little and giggled.
    "Urgh. I even sound like a boy." She blinked in surprise. "Is that my voice? Is that my voice??"

She looked down at the fresher again. Differences in equipment aside, the bladder was still insistent on what was required here and it wasn't going to wait much longer.
    "It's okay, you can do this."
    She shuffled herself so she was standing over the top of the pan and closed her eyes.
    It didn't feel that different to peeing normally. She wasn't sure if she appreciated the standing element though- the advantage of sitting was you could always mess about on your datapad...
    She finished up and washed her hands, and began the hunt in the bedroom for some clothes. If she was gonna figure out what was going on, clothes seemed a good place to start.

Wherever she was, it was impossible to find anything- everything had been tidied neatly away and Helinith instantly disliked it. The advantage of throwing clothes on the floor was that you could find them straight away when needed. She began pulling out drawers and emptying them onto the bed one by one, becoming increasingly dismayed at what she found. The robes were varying shades of white and brown and with everything muddled up on the bed it became a terrible chore to work out what was underrobe, over-robe, vest and so on. She finally came up with a combination that seemed to fit in the right way but whether it was correct... She shrugged at herself in the mirror inside the wardrobe door. As a matter of habit, she reached for her lightsaber and it wasn't there.
    Of course not.

She sighed. Did she have the patience to hunt through this room again and pull even more drawers out to find a lightsaber? She glanced around the room and spotted a belt on top of the dresser which seemed to have a hilt still attached. She grabbed it and strapped it on, fingers fumbling over the unfamiliar buckles. At least now she was armed.

Whilst on the hunt for clothes, she had figured out the location of the door exiting the small bedroom/bathroom area and she headed to this and opened it cautiously, sticking her head out. The corridor was empty.

She breathed a sigh of relief and as she stepped out. She was almost certain she wasn't in the sith temple- but maybe I can make my way back there and they can come up with a way to fix this. Serapis or Insipid might know, they've body hopped before.
    Which led to an interesting thought, what was her own body doing right now?
    Was it limp and lifeless in bed, or was it being controlled by someone else? She had to warn the others somehow.

Tags: @Sinrebirth @DarthIshyZ @darthbernael @greyjedi125 @Shadowsun @Lady Belligerent (or anyone who heard the commotion).
    (@The Vanguard- mentioned, kinda)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  14. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Lord Manticore: counterpart -“Tython” @Tython Awakening
    Jedi Temple, Insipid Revealed!

Ha! Anyone else, he would have successfully defended against, after all, he had been ready- or so he believed.

The woman in black robes had deactivated her lightsaber, seemingly standing down, he however, had not. As the saying goes, hindsight is 100%.

Through most subtle subterfuge, the woman had feigned passivity and manipulated events. Manticore did not physically let down his defenses, yet, seeing her switch off her lightsaber, did cause him to - for the briefest instance- regard his fallen brother and split his attention. The window to act, however small, was a micro-chink in the warrior’s defense- one that only ‘he’ could have exploited.

In a flash of movement, the woman had the lightsaber emitter to Tython-Manticore’s throat. She had moved with such speed, she might as well had blurred from her sheer speed of motion. She had him dead to rights, she had for all intents and purposes, ‘killed him’, the proud sith warrior, except in actuality, she had not. Instead she did something greater.

“I’m Darth Insipid.”

It was a powerful declaration.

And true.

Manticore-Tython bristled at his own ‘killing’, but glared into the woman’s countenance. His own eyes seemed to flash as his gaze did all to peer past the encasing, crude flesh. Only one being could speak those words with such force of confidence, only one being could sublime himself past his defenses, subtly manipulating the combat theatre and perception to achieve victory. Both Manticore and Insipid had an appreciation for the living Dejarik board, and neither cared to lose.

True, Manticore-Tython’s green lightsaber weapon was still ignited. He could well cut down the woman, split her in half, but it would be of no use, no good, plain pitiful and wasteful. He would still be dead and Insipid would simply jump to another body- and the sith would be down a warrior among a field of enemies.

No, that was not the way. The sith way. Conflict brought strength, Power brought victory, the Force brought freedom.

Manticore-Tython smirked at the woman, deactivating his own lightsaber, before himself declaring:

“Long Live Darth Insipid. Long Live the Sith.”

His own statement would likely force those in the room to chose a side and in doing that, their actions would reveal them. With the Sith Emperor among them, the Jedi Temple would certainly fall by dawn.

Tag: @Sinrebirth, @darthbernael, @DarthIshyZ, @Shadowsun, @Lady Belligerent

15. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Darth Bernael - Force Ghost of Life Day to Come
    Jedi Temple, Common Room, of sorts

The Spirit shook its head, it had forgotten how stubborn these beings were.

The vision faded for a moment as it swept up to the tableau of the three Sith-in-Jedi standing in close proximity, the body of the fourth laying on the floor, from which it had come.

A nod of its head to the Force Ghost of Life Day Past and it reached out touching the two locked in a dueling embrace.

The Jedi Temple faded once more, but this time the Sith Temple appeared, changed, as though the Jedi-in-Sith had made their presence known and affected things there.

“SEE THE FUTURE IF YOU STAY!!” it intoned in a hollow, deep voice, one unused to speaking.

TAGS: @DarthIshyZ, @greyjedi125, @Sinrebirth, @Shadowsun, @Ananta Chetan

16. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    IC Ananta Chetan - The Force Ghost of Life Day Past
    Jedi Temple

Curious... <smiling mischievously>

you don't seem to realize the opportunity you are being given by those of my kind by my coming before you?

<shakes his head in disbelief>

Perhaps you are not clear of my intent?

<spreading its palms outward the apparition floated towards him>

You are being given the chance to repent, not for your wrongdoings, but as a being of darkness, for the good deeds you have 'committed' in the course of your life.

I will quickly show you where you have faltered along the dark path and gave into the Light.

By seeing and reflecting on your previous benign actions, you can redeem yourself and become more open to the power of the darkside.

Now do you understand?

TAG @DarthIshyZ @darthbernael

17. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Sith Temple, Hallway.

Semajj moved to pick up the Ithorians lightsaber off the ground, and turned to face his tentative allies. "I'm sure we'll know if we come across him, just be prepared. Considering your station there are very few people who would deign to question your authority."
    The Jedi looked around the corridor, it was quite a mess at the moment, but he couldn't help but focus on the overwhelming stench of the dark side. Plus with two members of the Triumvirate here... this was the Sith Temple wasn't it? "Perhaps one of you two should go look through any datafiles and comm systems you can find. Try to get an idea about the Siths plans, and do what you can to disrupt them where possible. Remember, you're the leadership. Whether it be scuttling ships, evacuating planets or just erasing intelligence most beings will go along with your command."
    The Jedi took one last moment to observe the cold Anzati lying still on the ground, as he was not entirely sure if this was all real. "There must be a medical station or some place we can leave him, if he can be saved they will know how. If not, then they likely have a way to treat the corpse." Using the force, he lifted the corpse off the ground as if on a gurney. "I will take him, and after that will move on to the prison block to see if there is anyone needing release. Whoever is left can go to the Slave quarters to liberate them."

Tags: @Adalia-Durron, @Rebecca_Daniels, @Anedon, @Ananta Chetan

18. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    IC : Lord (Lady) Hekate, ganger version of @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

No sooner had Hekate, or rather Healer Cinali stepped into the well-lit chamber with breathtaking views than several apprentice healers, all of them young teenagers bombarded her with the most inane questions, not to mention invading her space. As someone on the autism spectrum (albeit on the high functioning/Aspergian end), she hated it when neurotypicals got into her space and started patronizing her. She desperately wanted to strike them, but that would be out of character.

"Leave my personal space. Now." She said this in the iciest tone of voice and applying the meanest stink eye she could muster without breaking character. Thankfully, this command was all that was needed. She asked them if they had started their morning tasks. Many of them said yes, but there was an older girl, not yet ready to be considered Knight worthy who was just standing there.

"Get going, we have patients to attend to."

@Sinrebirth and @Adalia-Durron

19. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Sith Temple, Hallway.ured

As the Jedi left his companions he called back "Be sure that any ship you offer to those you free cannot be tracked. Should the Sith discover what we are going to do, I fear their reaction will be most unpleasant."
    Turning a corner, the Ithorian entered a lift. With the Anzati floating beside him he took it to the ground floor. Just as he exited into another hallway a darkly colored protocal droid bumped into him. "Oh Lord Serapis!" The machine seemed suprised by his presence, and Semajj tightened his grip on his lightsaber should it raise an alarm. "I do hope you forgive my clumsiness, I was actually just looking for you." With some hesitation he looked over his shoulder, only to recognize that he was the only living being in the immediate vicinity. The fact that the droid had not mentioned the floating body beside him unnerved Semajj slightly, but then this was the Sith Temple. "Speak droid" the Ithorian murmured. "Quickly."
    The robotic biped handed him another datapad. "The materials you ordered will arrive by the end of the week, though I am sorry to inform you that the Terellian Acting Troup is not available to hire at the moment. Their leader wishes to express that your offer is a deep honor, but they have recently decided to move their operation to Companion Aurek"
    Semajj glanced at the list provided: Brown bathrobes, flashlights, a stone tablet containing the Jedi code, a holographic mirror, and a handful of microscopic camera's. What was this, a joke of some kind?

"Dismissed" 'Lord Serapis' spoke hushly, and watched as the droid shuffled off. Quickly Semajj went back to his intended task, dumping the datapad in a nearby disposal bin he began looking for med bay. The nearest chamber was a beastiary of some kind, and the next room he passed was the library. Thankfully he finally came across what he recognized to be the infirmary. Not wanting to answer any awkward questions the Jedi levitated the body through the door, set it on the nearest table and quickly moved on without entering the room himself.
    "Now to the prison block." he mumbled quietly

Tags: @Adalia-Durron, @Rebecca_Daniels, @Ananta Chetan, @Anedon, anyone else in the vicinity.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
  20. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia/Insipid
    Sith Temple

She gave the Sith she now knew was Semajj a single nod. "I'm going back to the main chamber, I have a feeling the one I set free was only one of many." Turning she allowed the long legs she now had to carry her back the way she'd come. She'd deal with the repercussions of Ananta's death later, but in her heart she knew he was fine, the shock might have hit him at first, but Ananta was a true Jedi and he was now one with the Force.

Entering the vast room she began to scan for doors, and there were many she now noticed, most hidden in the walls. Moving to the top of the hall she began to run her fingers along the wall as she moved down, 'feeling' for life. Having passed 4 doors the 5th gave her pause. It was locked, and that didn't surprise her, but it didn't take her long with her skills to crack the lock open and push the door open. The room was dark and felt cold, the walls stone. There was no light so she tentatively removed the saber from her hip and ignited it. An audible gasp was heard before the blood red colour bathed the room.

Chained, and yes they were chained, to the walls were 8 lifeforms of varying genders. Only two human, a Gand, Twi'lek, Gammorian, Yarkora, Ortolan and Bothan. They were all either semi clad and two not at all. Adalia's stomach rolled at the fear and horror on their faces at the sight of Insipid standing before them holding a lightsaber, they surely thought thier lives were either over or about to get worse. First thing she did was remove the cape she wore, it was overly long and flowing and spread beautifully on the floor. Carefully she walked forward and dragged the blade up the centre of the garment, cutting it into two pieces. She then kicked it toward the two naked captives before holding her hand out and focusing with slightly narrowed eyes. Moments later all the bindings popped open audibly, dropping to the stone floor simultaneously. She then spoke.

"You will all follow me now, do not attempt to run, you are in the heart of the Sith Temple, it will do you no good to run." She wanted them to trust her, but in this body it was never going to happen so she had to use what she had. Striding to the door way she waited as the two unclothed victims hurriedly wrapped the pieces of cape around them and filed out with the others. Looking around Adalia had no idea where the hangar was, but instincts would kick in she hoped. "This way."

TAG @Sinrebirth anyone.

21. Tython Awakening

Tython Awakening Force Ghost star 4

Oct 12, 2017
    So...................................

(*Pause for effect)

I've heard Sith are using me like a rag doll in here while they celebrate the New Year. Yeah, I'm keeping tabs on what's being said.

For example,

This

And This

I'm slowly gaining awareness or perhaps I may wake up again in the body of Darth Manticore....

@Tython Awakening - this is the Game thread, there is a social and resource thread, please use it and not interrupt the game ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2020
    DarthIshyZ and Sinrebirth like this.
  22. ZV-83

ZV-83 Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 7, 2020
    IC Tyfiell Dracon – Initiate – counterpart @darthbernael - Sith sorcerer Renn Turon

Tyfiell finally managed to find the door and stumbled out of the room. He could not get used to this new body and had fallen several times since standing up, once even knocking himself out, and he was unsure how long he had been unconscious. He looked around the hallway, “Is this some dark palace?” he wondered to himself. “Hello! Anyone here?” he then shouted. He did not hear a response; everything was so quiet. He saw some of the most beautiful art hung on the walls and a statue of a man thrusting a lightsaber through another, with bodies strewn at his feet.

“Definitely not the Jedi Temple.” He said out loud, while shaking his aching head. He needed a drink of water or whatever they had. He breathed in the crisp cool air then exhaled, watching the vapor evaporate in front of him before continuing to stumble forward. He reached a staircase, then clumsily swung his hand towards a non-existent railing. “Whoa, uh no!” he gasped as he lost his balance and fell down. He felt every stone step as he fell, each with its own unique sharp edges digging into one part of his body, or another. After coming to a rest at the bottom, he was too tired to get up, and needed to rest again for a few moments. One of his legs was trapped behind a large pedestal, the other resting against the wall. He could not move the one behind the pedestal; it was too heavy. His hand moved up and down his sides, trying to reach the trapped leg, but to no avail; he could not even sit up. Then he felt something on his side. It was made of metal, with a soft grip.

He grabbed it off a hook, then moved the object closer to his face to get a good look at it. “Awesome! A lightsaber!” He had never held or used one before, but this was as good an opportunity as any. He found a switch on the side and ignited it; the red glow from the blade lit the hallway in a crimson glow. He suddenly found the energy to sit up and then looked down at his trapped leg. He put the lightsaber against the pedestal and made a mark on it to designate where he would aim his swing. He pulled back and, with a slice, carved a chunk out of the pedestal, freeing his leg. He rolled over on the ground and managed to stand up, the lightsaber still lit and scorching sections of the stone slabs around him as he stood. Once again, he looked around and shouted, “Hello? Master Adalia, Master Semajj, anyone? I need some help!”

Tag: @ConservativeJedi321 , @Adalia-Durron , @darthbernael

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
  23. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Darth Insipid
    Well said

With a smile, he placed his hilt on the belt of Adalia. He felt a relatively familiar upset in the Force; Helinith. She must have ended up as a boy...

He reached out and gave her a proverbial bonk on the head, as a teacher to a student.

It was when he widened his usage of the Force, and realised there were ghosts.

"Past? Future?" Insipid mouthed aloud, turning aside from Manticore-Tython...

"Fiends? Speak!"

TAG: @greyjedi125, @darthbernael, @Adalia-Durron, @darthhelinith, @DarthIshyZ

24. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Darth Bernael - Force Ghost of Life Day to Come
    Jedi Temple

The floating spirit radiated a wave of frustration, then spread it's hands as though to say 'You mean you can see me but you can't see the vision I'm showing you?!?' to the Sith-in-Jedi before him.

It let sensations of the vision percolate as well, that the destruction and chaos at the Sith Temple was the result of the reverse of the swap at this one.

As it broadened the vision, it glanced at Past, the frustration at these corporeals flowing between them.

It gazed back at the Sith, a sense of, 'If they are doing so to the Sith Temple, what do you think could be done here?'

TAGS: @DarthIshyZ, @greyjedi125, @Sinrebirth, @Shadowsun, @darthhelinith, @Ananta Chetan

25. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Sith Temple

The Jedi turned another corner to enter a turbolift. While he was not sure where to find the cellblocks he assumed the most logical place to look was the dungeon. Clicking the down button, he used the short ride as an opportunity to take another look at his lightsaber. The hilt was an elaborately carved piece of wood, the blade a deep blood orange, and the crystal a dark artifact always pressing its evil words on his conscious. He removed the glowing shard from the saber and looked at it more closely. Some ancient scrolls he had read from the temple indicated it might be possible to heal such a corruption, the crystal served as the heart of the saber, which in its own way was as alive as him. He held the monstrosity in his hand, closing his fingers around it the Jedi projected calming thoughts into it. He was not an experienced healer, but the light itself was known to have some rejuvenating qualities. Semajj projected the force into his crystal, urging it to let go of the pain and hate it had been trying to press on him since he had woken up. For a moment he felt the crystal warm in his hand, and he thought he was making progress.

As the lift door opened, that warmth became a searing heat that scalded his hand. Instinctively he dropped the crystal and clutched the sharp burn. The foreign words emanating from the particle intensified in his mind, and though he could not understand them the message was clear ‘Don’t try that again'. The Ithorian used his other hand to pick up the fallen fragment, and though he had no desire to wield his weapon again he knew it was better to have it as an option available to him, so he stashed the crystal in his pocket just in case.

Leaving the lift Semajj turned down a corridor, coming quickly upon a security station he saw from the various camera’s that this was indeed the prison floor. How predictable. He thought in slight amusement. Two guards were asleep at their station, but their captain was alert, and clearly surprised by his presence. “L… Lord Serapis!” The broadly built Human male stuttered, he instinctively smacking one of his men on the back of the head to get him on his feet. “We were not expecting you my Lord. I only just discovered these two slacking off. If you wish to punish them….”

The Ithorian shook his head. “I care not for such trivialities.” He spoke in a tone he hoped was intimidating. The ranking guard was staring at his arm, and not wanting that doubt to linger Semajj prodded him. “Do you have something to say to me?” He leered down at him. “No! No sir, its just that you look badly wounded, and I was not sure if you needed attention. Clearly I was presumptuous.”

The Ithorian placed his scalded hand over the burn on his other shoulder. Both would heal, though they certainly looked ugly at the moment. “You should see the other person” He fumbled for a proper reaction that did not involve cutting the man in two. “I wish to see the prisoners.” Semajj cut straight to the point. “Of course, sir. Which one?”

“All of them.” The fake Sith turned around as the guard captain pressed a button and led him through a series of security doors. As their prison cells opened, four beings stepped out. Two humans, a Tw’ilek and one of a species Semajj did not recognize. “Wait a minute.” The guards moved two rooms down and dragged a female Mon Calamari out into the cold hall. She was beaten and bloody, and it looked to him as if there was a large scar where her gills should be. “Stand for the Sith Lord!” The guard commanded, and the prisoner managed to get to her knees before collapsing. The human went to kick her, but Semajj pulled a subtle trick of the force to trip him. “That will not be necessary, for now anyways.” The Jedi tried to pass his compassion off as indifference. There were not many of them, he was not sure whether that was a good thing or a bad one. It seemed likely that the Sith would only go to the trouble of caging those they found valuable, anyone else would be killed or enslaved. “I want a shuttle prepared, and these prisoners taken to it. Insipid wishes them transferred to a new instillation we have set up a few systems over.”

The Guard nodded. “Of course, where would that be if you don’t mind me asking?”
    Semajj made an elaborate show of pointing his lightsaber at the insubordinate guard, even as he knew it could not be activated. “I do in fact mind. Remember your place. Building a new prison would be entirely pointless if every low level scug knew where it was!”
    The Human whimpered slightly. “Of course, I just assumed that if we need to prepare a shuttle it would be good to know where it was going.”
    Semajj lowered his weapon and walked away. “Never assume when it comes to the Sith. I will transfer them myself.”

Leaving the guards to do their own preparations, the Ithorian looked to find his way out. Walking straight from the cellblocks he found himself at a dead end, three rooms were on either side of him. One clearly for interrogation, and the others for… disposal. He felt a shiver down his spine as he entered one of the darkly lit chambers, where he found a small stack of lightsabers. The Jedi felt a deep sadness upon seeing this. With some reluctance he picked one of the silver hilts off the pile and activated its blue blade. “I do not know who you belonged to my friend, but I trust that they are one with the force now.”

He took the weapon with him as he left the prison block, at very least it was a less corrupt blade than the one he had found in his quarters. Semajj used the turbolift to return to the ground floor and left the Sith Temple through the main gate. Not far away he saw a shuttle was already being prepared, and the prisoners were chained next to it. “Leave us.” ‘Serapis’ bellowed, and he quickly watched the nearby guards scurry away. The Ithorian waited a few seconds to be sure they were out of earshot, before turning to those he intended to free. “Can any of you pilot a ship of this kind?”

Nobody speaks up, and Semajj used the blue lightsaber to cut their chains. “I mean you no harm, I only want to make sure you can escape without issue." After a few seconds one of the humans, an elderly male with leathery skin mumbled something. “What was that?” the Jedi prodded. “I had some training during my earlier career in the security force.”
    With a nod the false Sith helped the man to his feet. “I suggest doing a once over before leaving. Make sure there are no tracking beacons on board.” He looked at the rest of the prisoners, including the Mon Calamari who was unconscious now. “Please find a medical outpost, or some place where she can receive attention. Get out of Sith Space first, but if any of you can tend to her do your best.”

“Thank You.” The Pilot whispered, as the Twi’lek and the other Human lifted their injured companion onto the shuttle. "Leave whenever you are ready." Semajj turned back to the Temple. "I still have some things I need to do." He was unsure if the prisoners would be alright, but he trusted in the force that he had at least tried to do some good.
    The Jedi found his way back to the Bestiary, he looked deeply into one of the aquatic tanks. Semajj hoped his fellow Jedi had completed their tasks, even if it only inconvenienced the Sith, they still gave hope to innocents and slowed down their plans. Maybe that is why the Force had put them in this situation to begin with? It offered so many a new start, and put them in a prime position to take the dark lords down from within.

Tags: @Adalia-Durron, @Rebecca_Daniels, @Anedon, anyone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.