main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Unclassifiable Limited Run CLOSED When Dawn Comes - Things Change..........

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Adalia-Durron , Dec 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    IC Renn and Helinith, as their Jedi alter egos, ZV-83 and The Vangard (thanks for the hilarity, Berneal)
    Jedi Temple

Renn stepped out of the room, hearing noise in the distance. He was trying to get used to this little, confining body as he walked, stumbling here and there. Suddenly his head came up, something there was teasing his senses, something very familiar. Turning down a side corridor, he followed the trail of his senses.

Another cross corridor came up and he turned down it, seeing a figure in the distance. Walking slowly forward, he called out in a youthful, just starting to have that puberty squeak voice, ”Craziness, is that you?”

Helinith jumped and turned. At the end of the corridor she had just come down was a wirey young youth of about 13? 14? She had never seen him before in her life but something about the way he looked at her...

There was only one person who would call her that but-
    "Tree boy?" She snorted, half laughing. "You look even younger than usual."

"It is you, I just knew it." He looked down on his form, a high pitched laugh coming from his lips.

"I haven't felt this small in...well a very long time." He rushed up the corridor, coming to a halt before her, pausing as they both were in different forms, "And you're a man here, bet that's odd."

Helinith gave a rather miserable look, which looked very strange on a grown man's face.
    "It's horrible!" She lowered her voice to a whisper. "There's... you know, extra down there and it keeps getting in the way when I walk."
    She awkwardly shuffled a few feet to demonstrate. Even as she did so, she felt a mental *thawak* come from somewhere and rubbed her head slightly. She could have sworn she could have heard 'Focus!' spoken into her brain for a moment.

"As for you..." a flood of fond feelings warmed her heart and she ruffled his hair and hugged him happily. "I'm glad I'm not the only one caught up in this."

Renn laughed, "It's something we all deal with, get used to, but yeah I'm sure it's strange."
    His arms wrapped around her, "Oh yes! I'm glad you're here too. Makes me wonder if anyone else got caught up in it too."
    A big smile crossed his face, "But either way, there's so much potential to have a lot of fun, especially together."

Helinith nodded.
    "Hey, if you're you and I'm me, we might not be the only ones caught up in this mess right?"
    She grabbed his hand. "So I'm thinking this is probably the jedi temple... food fight in the cantina?"
    Renn's smile grew, his hand closing in hers.
    "Ohhh food fight, that could be a lot of fun."

He paused for a moment, "I think I heard people further down where this corridor goes, maybe that's where the cantina is...

Helinith followed Renn's lead, still holding hands, and they followed the sound of raised voices and a lightsaber igniting.
    In time, they came to a larger hall area where several jedi appeared to be standing in close quarters. Helinith paused, unsure whether to continue in or watch from the side for a moment to try and figure out who they all were.

As they entered the space, Renn's hand tightened on Helinith's. His eyes, even these limited human ones, with his senses, saw something else.

"Ummm, Craziness, do you see those weirdly dressed spirits?"

He looked closer, trying to see if they were familiar in any way.

"Don't know the one in the ugly sweater but I swear the other looks like Bernael."

"Huh." Helinith blinked at them. "Now that you point them out..."
    She watched the ghost gesture with its hands.
    "Maybe someone killed Berneal and he's trying to communicate what happened through charades? One word, one syllable... pointing...? gesture..."

Renn suddenly started chuckling, almost doubling over with the laugh.

"Would you say the one in the ugly sweater appears somewhat jolly?" he asked, looking closely again himself.

"If so, I think what we have here is an attempt at the three ghosts of Life Day."

Pointing at the first, "Past," then at the one that looked like Bernael, "Future."

Helinith wrinkled her nose. "Kinda.... Where's the middle one?"

"Hmmm, that's a good question."

A broad smile crossed the face of the the young body Renn wore. "Want to grab a sheet, and pretend to be 'Present'?" he asked.

Helinith beamed at him.
    " I love you." She snapped a finger. "You could get on my shoulders so we look really tall."
    She ran back the way they had come to find a bedsheet.

Renn waited, staying somewhat out of sight as Helinith went searching for a sheet. The heart of this body picked up his emotions and was beating happily at her statement.

He watched the forms before them and the ghosts as he waited, trying to get more of a sense of what was going on so that they could play the part even better, when she returned.

Helinith ran back with a large white bedsheet and helped the teenage Renn onto her shoulders.
    With some difficulty, they managed to get the bedsheet over them- it was thin enough to see through- and Helinith took a couple of steps forward, staggering slightly as she got used to the extra weight.

"Ready?"

Renn grinned as he swarmed up onto her shoulders, settling himself in place. He tried to hold still as she began to move. "Yups, let's do this." he said, the excitement at the fun to come clear in his voice.

Helinith moved forwards, so the gathered would be able to see them and tried not to wobble.

"Behold! We are the ghost of Christmas... Present! Christmas Present! And we have come to haunt you! Woooooooooooooooo!"

Renn let his head wobble slightly back and forth, as though he was trying to look at each of those standing there. Otherwise he was trying very, very hard not to laugh, or to move so she didn't stumble.

Tags: @Sinrebirth @greyjedi125 @DarthIshyZ @darthbernael @Shadowsun @Ananta Chetan

2. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    IC Serapis - Counterpart @ConservativeJedi321 - Jedi Master Semajj Nosrep
    Guardians Of Light Jedi Temple

We finally knew who we all were. Those of us in the hallway were all Sith. Yet one of us was still collapsed and seizing for some reason. First thing he needed to do was get some kind of medical help out here. He went to a wall comlink and pushed the button. "Master Nosrep calling for someone in medical. I'm outside the common area and have someone who needs emergency care. Please send a healer. Semajj out."

He had just released the com button when he com button when he noticed a ghost. It appeared to be introducing itself as "Ghost of Life Day Past." He listened intently to what it was saying. It appeared to be offering him to turn to the light. How strange, since outwardly he was a Jedi Master. This ghost must know who he is. Serapis considered this. Some have turned to the light in the past. How would that even work, though? He finally stated, "I think I w..."

He was interrupted by a tooka-cat rubbing his leg. He reached down to pet the creature. It appeared friendly, so he picked it up. It immediately crawled up on his shoulder and laid down. Interesting. He reached up to scratch it's little head as he turned back to the ghost.

"An interesting offer. I'll..." He was interrupted again, this time by a tall being, no, beings under a sheet. They said they, too, were ghosts. This time of "Life Day Present." Serapis turned his head, trying not to disturb the cat on his shoulder, and finally noticed a second ghost near Adalia-Insipid.

This was becoming quite silly. Two ghosts? He rolled his eyes and pulled out his datapad. He decided to just play some music that expressed his feelings.

Tags: @ConservativeJedi321, @Nehru_Amidala, @Ananta Chetan, @darthhelinith, @darthbernael

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
  3. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    A strange haze fell over both temples, the occupant’s bodies quietly slumped to the floor where they stood, both alive and dead were affected as The Force, or more The Balance decided it’s trick was done. The Balance felt lessons had been learned, truths had been faced and resolutions may well have been made. With a rainbow wash of colour the souls of the bodies began to rise, both blue and red swirling through the blackness of space and the void. The lost souls, whose bodies had been struck down, joined their respective groups and travelled through time and space to return to their own temples.

When the sun rose, they were home, albeit not in the exact place they’d left their corporeal forms, those made of the crude matter, but in their own bodies and in their own temple.

The night had left leaving each occupant with vivid memories and emotions, both good and bad. These nightmares would not fade, no, these were there to show them, to walk a night in the other shoes, to help them on their path.

The temples had been restored to their former state, to those who had lived the dream, or nightmare, had the memories but no evidence.

When dawn came, things had changed.

This part of the Game is over, I will be opening it again in 24 hours to find yourselves in the strange places.

4. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You awaken in your own body, you have memories and you are not in your bed, BUT everything is as it was. Do you talk about it? Does it change you? You have 48 hours to express that.

5. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Darth Manticore
    Wrath Awakens, Wrath Unleashed

His eyes fluttered open and at once he rose to a sitting position. He did not recall falling asleep, yet he remembered a most unsettling dream of being…elsewhere. It took only a moment for him to realize he was no longer in his chamber, but …outside?

Curious.

He’d been asleep, laying on the cold stone floor. This was nothing new, just not of his choosing and not in his recollection. What’s more, he felt the sensation of having been drunk, that he’d consumed too much alcohol. This too was not strange, because he did so only when he chose to. This was not presently the case.

Looking down, he noticed that his garments were sullied for reasons he could not fathom. His head turned to take stock of his surroundings; he recognized the location, he was near the town square.

That was when he noticed them.

The locals. They were staring.

Chuckling.

Chuckling?

Indeed. Something terrible had taken place. The locals seemed amused and unafraid.

Manticore rose from where he sat, the darkside of the force rumbling around him as his fiery gaze fell upon the onlookers. A few stopped chuckling, while others looked confused and uncertain- yet they were still unafraid.

No, that could not be allowed to stand. Something or someone had set these events in motion. Still, the right order of things needed to be set anew.

The zabrak Sith Lord’s ire crested to that of a blazing furnace, evaporating all traces of inebriation from his system. He stretched forth a hand, grasping one onlooker with the force and slowly levitating them towards himself. With the other, he ignited his vermillion lightsaber, the trade mark 'snap-hiss' resounding in the morning air.

Screams arose immediately at the sight, followed by many running away. The one he’d levitated struggled in vain, fear pouring from him like a broken dam.

“Yes, fear, That’s much better….” Manticore rasped, his eyes narrowing in bitter anger.

“Let’s see for just how long will you find me…amusing.”

In a swift motion, the hapless victim was impaled. With a dismissing wave of his hand, did Manticore discard the body from his sight, before spying a particularly sprite victim who believed themselves fleet-footed enough to flee his wrath.

The Lord of Hate smirked with anticipated menace, even as he began to give chase.

Oh, how he planned to amuse himself this dawn. Fear and hatred would be restored to their proper levels. Better yet, increased. After he’d had his fill, no one would dare be amused, even if he came down the street dressed as a fish-headed jedi or garbed as a lame-brained mummer. All would know the terrible consequences that awaited them and remember them well.

Much later, after he was sated, after the news of Lord Manticore’s massacre corrected any and all foolish notions, the zabrak would seek his fellow sith and compare notes. He would also make it his mission to find the one responsible for such dishonor and visit lasting misery upon them. The fact that this was the end result of the nightmare he had endured, told him all he needed to know about the matter.

Peace was a lie.

Fin

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
  6. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Bernael
    Sith Temple, Awakenings

One moment he was an apparition, a symbol of Life Day and the next he was back in the temple, the Sith one. Apparently the boss had decided to have some fun, as he’d suspected, and had caused a construct to be made so that a Jedi could walk in his form. Even as he floated there before it, it slowly melted into a pile of goo. “Ah well, it wouldn’t have been mine even if it survived, but does look like someone hit it with quite a lot of lightning, wonder who I scared so much they’d do that?” he muttered to himself, a small smile on his ghostly face.

He could and did recall all that had gone on in the dream or experience, whatever it was, which reminded him, he wanted to leave something for the one who had worn the pseudo Bernael. Reaching out he could feel the fading link to that other being, ‘Whoever you are, I hope you enjoyed your time. I did not have time to do one last task, but if you would I would appreciate you doing so for me. Tell the one named Book that, as much as I do not eat normal food, the remains of her fortress of chocolate and gingerbread was delicious, last year. She will know who gave you that message.’

That accomplished he sighed, floating out of the medbay and returned to the Temple itself. Here and there he could see damage the Jedi had caused but as he reached the main Temple area he sighed, glad they had overlooked his area. Walking to that section of floor an act of will and the foot switch was tripped, his desk and chair rising from the floor. One thing caught his notice, a flash on his datapad. Pressing the button, he reviewed what he saw, a slight chuckle. 'Oh my brother isn't going to like this....' He set it back down, ensuring the feed was safely locked and buried in his personal files, he returned to the scrolls he’d been working on.

TAGS: @Ananta Chetan, (@BookExogorth, Mentioned), @Adalia-Durron, @Sinrebirth, all others back in the Sith Temple

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC Renn
    Waking up

One moment Renn was in a smaller, youthful body, on the shoulders of a body Helinith wore, under a sheet, pretending to be a Force Ghost. The next, he was waking up. Stretching, he could feel that he was back in his own body. A couple quick thoughts and shifting his form at those thoughts, he smiled, laughing, glad to be back in his large, ‘home’ of his own body.

He could feel residual traces of the one who had worn his form and the trouble they’d had with his large form. Flashes of memory from that time ran through his mind and he chuckled further. But the feel from that one told him it would be interesting if they ran into each other again.

But, he was home, which meant she should be too. So he tossed off the covers, lurching to his feet and opened his door. Making his way swiftly down the corridors, he came to her door, listening for a moment before knocking, “Craziness….you awake? I’ve got candy and a story, think the same as one you may have for me, or close.”

TAGS: @ZV-83, @darthhelinith (mentioned), @Adalia-Durron, @Sinrebirth, all others back at the Sith Temple

7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Darth Insipid
    Back

Oh he did not like this.

He was awake again, but everything was changed.

His Zeltron, she was gone, as was his stock of other exotics.

There was pandemonium in his Sith Temple, and a massacre was due.

Manticore and Bernael would undoubtedly fulfil the required bloodlust, but even Insipid imbibed.

... and yet, he felt an echo of a connection, a softness, a hardness, a suppleness, and he felt it in his soul.

He had been touched by the experience, and Darth Insipid hated Adalia even more.

His anguish exploded outwards, ripping into the fabric of the Temple, sending cracks coruscating through the ancient stone, shattering light conches, dousing flames, shredding carpets and upholstery.

The sanctity of the dark side had been broken.

The light had taken up residence, even if only briefly, and it needed to be burned out.

His rage filled the Dark Side...

TAG: @Adalia-Durron - all Sith

8. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    IC: Helinith
    Home

Helinith blinked and woke up. She was on her balcony, which was odd- she hadn't remembered falling asleep here. Not only that, but she was wearing clothes and lying next to a dustpan and brush.

Frightened, she sat up and glimpsed the inside of her living quarters.

It was tidy! Someone had tidied everything away; her pile of chocolate wrapers was gone, her clothes no longer conveniently littered the floor, the books were now back on the bookshelves and her minature diecast spaceships had been arranged on a shelf for display...

She was interrupted in her panic by Renn's knock and at the sound of his voice mentioning a dream, she too remembered strange memories.
    "Look!" She flung open the door so he could see. "Someone has tidied my rooms! And..." she paused as she felt something. "The former master is maaaad. I wonder if his rooms got tidied too."

Tags: @darthbernael @Sinrebirth

9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis
    Jedi Temple

She was awake, but not fully, but she knew things had shifted again. Slowly she opened her eyes and the first thing they focused on was her own hair. A tangled mess of auburn was right in her face and she screwed up her nose. It was her hair she knew that, but she now wondered who'd done this to it. Slowly she pushed up and breathed in deeply, letting it out slowly.

Then she felt it.

She knew. "Insipid" she whispered, "Kriff no......." her mind began to race. She did good things in his body, but she knew there was no way he would ever do anything good in hers. She looked down suddenly and almost sighed in relief, she was still clothed. Slowly she looked around her immediate area, still hiding under the curtain of her mane, her lightsaber was at her side. "Kriff, who'd he kill?" she muttered, then she remembered. "Oh Stang I killed someone!" She sat back hidden behind her her overly long hair as the realization of her actions washed over her. Had she really killed Ananta? Was it just a nightmare? Was it real? She didn't know right now as she crossed her legs and wrapped her arms around herm body. "Oh Ananta........" she said trying not to cry.

TAG @Sinrebirth @Ananta Chetan

10. ZV-83

ZV-83 Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 7, 2020
    IC Tyfiell Dracon – Initiate

Tyfiell’s eyes blinked open as he found himself surrounded by light. It was a strange light in that he could touch it and as he moved his hands around, it felt very much like the fabric of a bedsheet. There was also another strange feeling, something between his legs. He looked down and then covered his mouth with his hands so as not to make a sound. “What on Tallaan is this?” he thought in shock, seeing the back of someone’s head.

He swung his arms around until the bedsheet fell off, finding himself on the shoulders of Koji Vansyph! How did this happen? The last thing he remembered was being a lightsaber-wielding walking plant, lost in a strange building. He climbed down off Koji’s shoulders and landed softly on the ground. “Hello, master Vansyph, are you okay?” he asked.

There was no response and as Tyfiell side-stepped around Koji, he could see that Koji’s eyes were still closed. “Sleepwalking, I guess?” he thought to himself as he began to guide Koji to a chair. At least he appeared to be back in the Jedi Temple. He heard some other noises and looked over to see a couple of other Jedi waking up and wandering around. They had looks on their faces telling him that they were as confused as he was. What a strange day this was going to be.

TAG: @Adalia-Durron @ConservativeJedi321 @darthbernael @darthhelinith

11. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    IC: Serapis
    Sith Temple dungeons

Serapis was confused. Had to be. He hadn't just been in the Jedi Temple. He hadn't just been playing The Clash and Social Distortion on an astromech unit. He'd been here, in the Sith Temple all this time, hadn't he? Yet, how had he woken up in the dungeon?

The Ithorian stood. He held his heavy head. It felt good to be in his own body after... whatever that was. Still holding his head, he walked to the guard station. There, the captain in charge was punishing his subordinates. One was already dead. The other was begging for his life, swearing he'd never sleep on the job again. The Ithorian sighed. He took a dep breath and bellowed at the underling. His head exploded against the wall in a pink spray. The captain jumped back as he was spattered with blood. "If you're going to punish, do it. Don't play with them."

He turned to leave. The captain was swearing "Yes, sir! Thank you, sir!" and bowing. Then he asked, "But, where are the prisoners?" Serapis stopped in his tracks. He turned his large head and focused his eyes on the captain. Each word of what he said was dripping with threat: "What do you mean, prisoners?"

The captain took him back to the cells and showed him the empty ones, filling him in as much as he could. Serapis knew something nefarious happened here. The events of the previous day were coming further into focus. "Captain, is there a shuttle missing?" The captain acknowledged and showed him the shuttle record. It was flying away from the Temple at a good clip. With a couple taps on the datapad, Serapis had the self-distruct code the Sith had installed and had sent the order. A distant *boom* and he knew. "You won't have to worry about any prisoners." The captain just shook his head as Serapis headed to the lift.

Just before he got on the lift, a tooka-cat rubbed against his leg. Serapis looked down confused and disturbed. This was seeming all too familiar. He picked up the cat. It crawled up onto his wide shoulders and laid down for the ride. Serapis was never so thankful that he had eyes separated from his head. He could still see where he was walking and the cat could have his vantage point.

Serapis entered the lift. He was putting two and two and two more together. His eyes narrowed in thought. "I had been offered to turn to the light..."

Tags: @Sinrebirth, @ConservativeJedi321, @Ananta Chetan, Other Sith

12. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    [​IMG]

IC

You see, Ananta, said a voice from the Force, you really did have a wonderful life as a Jedi.

wakes up and begins to run through the corridor

a choir of Younglings singing a festive song is heard in the background

Happy Life Day you wonderful old Jedi Temple!

looks at Addie's messy hair as he runs by giving her a wink

Happy Life Day Master Durron!

[​IMG]

TAG

@darthbernael @Adalia-Durron & the whole Jedi-Sith Cast. :p

13. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    IC: Lord (Lady) Hekate

"Lord Hekate, are you all right?"

Looking up from the installment manual over her face, Hekate blinked. Easing her way up, it took her a minute to reacquaint herself with the Gothic surroundings of the Sith Academy and Temple. Before being spirited away and body switiching with a Jedi who had bad taste in music, she had been overseeing how the construction of the nursery level medbay had been coming along. Mostly because she was bored and there was only so much lesson planning and supplies prep you could do before getting accused by the other teachers you were hoarding certain supplies.

And then, somehow, she had spent a day and a half (or there about) dealing with pre-teen healers and nosy droids. She did however come across some healing methods that were useful for small children under the age of 6.

@Adalia-Durron and @Sinrebirth

14. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    IC: Semajj Nosrep
    Where I Belong

Staring so deeply into the aquatic tank, the Jedi felt oddly at peace as his vision clouded and a red swirl interwove itself in the blue abyss. Semajj tried to turn, to leave the room but he was not sure how far he got.

The next thing he knew he was on the floor, not the one of the cold dark chamber he had been in a minute ago. Instead he felt an odd warmth, as he reached out he felt the familiar presence of the light. The Ongree opened his eyes and got on his feet. "Am I dead?" The thought had barely crossed his mind when he recognized his location, he was back in the Jedi Temple on Sardonia Prime. He felt a moment of foreboding for those he freed, but chose not to linger on it.

Looking around Semajj first felt a soft paw batting at the edges of his pants leg, there he saw a small Tooka Cat rolling around playfully. He offered a small smile at this, and patted the creatures head. Next he saw an astromech out of the corner of his eye. "Beefour? Is that you?" The droid rotated its cranium, and unleashed a horrendous racket that both startled the cat and made Semajj grimace. Using the force to trip the droids circuit breaker, the Jedi called out "That's enough! Looks like you need another memory wipe."
    The Ongree began to wheel his mechanic in the direction of Droid services when he heard the distant sound of younglings singing, and went out to look for them. Soon he came upon his fellow Masters. Addie had certainly seen better days but he felt a great relief upon seeing Master Chetan standing there before him.

"We're
    Home"
    [​IMG]

Tags: @Adalia-Durron, @Ananta Chetan, anyone else.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
  15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia

Hearing foot steps she looked up, right into the dancing amused eyes of Ananta. "You're alive!!" she gasped, before standing and crash tackling him. "I didn't kill you!"

Thank you everyone who played this silly game for amusements sake. I do have another fun game planned for later in the year, short term and very silly. I am glad you all played along and very happy you had enjoyed yourselves. Thank you again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.