main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where are you come from...

Discussion in 'Archive: Slavic Countries General Discussion' started by Darth_Fizyk, Nov 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthana

Darthana Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2005
    I don't like, in fact I despise informatics, all of it's connections with mathematics, I hate technical stuff, like physics...
    Oh did I mention I hate Math...? :p

I had mark 2 from Math in my Highschool day. Barely 2. :(

I don't use computer more than just goning on the internet, checking my mails, writing in Word. Other stuff...well is just not for my character...

I remember Amon saying that she goes to PMG (highschool of math), eek!!!
    Sorry for what I said about Mathematics, I know you probably love it, Amon, but that not my area. I was always an artistic soul, my areas are languages, even philosophy, but never science.
    I heard Mathematicians are always cool-headed, with brilliant minds. Therefore, =D= to Amon for being one, becouse I know I would never willingly choose such a school for my life goal.
    And =D= to all of you who can programme things, becouse without you, we silly ignorants, wouldn't be able to do anything.
    There, I have guts to admit that I'm an ignorant concerning math. :p
    Oh, what nonsence do I blab... it's probably the kru?kovac talking, though I've drank only one glass...

2. Darthana

Jun 24, 2005
    Ok, now, sorry for the twin-message, but I just remembered something... Maybe the reason why I hate Math, Informatics and everything similar is deep in my concience... My ex was studing Math on college. :p :p :p

Again, hope that any math lovers here wouldn't mind. ;)

3. Darth_Fizyk

Darth_Fizyk Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 10, 2003
    Well I study informatic at Uni. I love Math, physics, and that kind of science ;)

I'm still thinkink about my specialization, but it uld be Databases, or Networks, i'll see ;)

4. Darthana

Jun 24, 2005
    Oooo! Then =D= =D= =D= =D= to you to, Fizyk! :)

If only I had brains for Informatic... :(

5. Darth_Fizyk

Jul 10, 2003
    Id there was only Informatics on the world, world wouldn't be so fun :)
    There would be no Star Wars... :p

6. Darthana

Jun 24, 2005
    I'm afraid I dissagree. There would be NO Star Wars is there wasn't inormatics. For the most part, movies are based on computers (special effectsand things).
    ;)

7. Darth_Fizyk

Jul 10, 2003
    well... but the A New Hope's effect was made without computers, at least those version from 1977 ;)

8. Darthana

Jun 24, 2005
    :D

There would be no Prequels, which are my favourites... :(
    ;)

9. Darth_Fizyk

Jul 10, 2003
    just without computer effects ;)

10. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    just without computer effects

So, that means only a few minutes in total of all the Prequels. ;)

So, you hate Mathematics, Darthana. Pitty. It is very interesting; the more and more you understand it, the more and more a new world opens for you. Sounds funny, but it is true.
    Anyway, I hate Art. The new art, that is. It is just too irrational for my taste, ans I never understood it deeply like some other people, so I admire you for studing it.

11. Darthana

Jun 24, 2005
    A new world????
    Realy...

12. Deciple_of_Malak

Deciple_of_Malak Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2005
    That's right, a whole new world. World of pure rules. Power of Mathematics!!! ;) You have no clue!

So, you hate Mathematics, becouse I study it. Wow, Ana, you flatter me. ;)
    So, this is the place you wanted me to come. Is interesting. Nice people here.
    Ooo, what's this? A person who have willingly (as Ana says) chosen Prirodoslovno-matematicka Gimnazija. I went there too, here in Zagreb. Nice, nice, very nice. A colegue, then. Do you plan to go to PMF later, Amon_Amarth? Hope you do, it is great. I'm on my 2nd year now. I'm giving one of my last exams the day after tomorrow.

13. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Er, I don't really plan to study Math. Though I find it very interesting, though I love the theory of Math very much, somehow I have grade from Math. :(

The worst thing is, I really do enjoy in solving problems and such, but in the test, I solve the tasks too fast and I almost always make error in so obvious thing. There is a + and I write a - with no reason. This is tragicly stupid, to have such mistakes, but I have such mistakes.

And for the PMF; I'm planning to study palaeontology. You can't become a palaeontologist here or even only palaeobiologist, so I'll probably have to go to study abroad. But if I fail at this, I will go to PMF, chemistry or biology, I still need to decide.

14. Darth_Fizyk

Jul 10, 2003
    Amon.... go and study informatics. Those problems ith '+' which suddenly becomes '-', is my problem too ;)

15. Deciple_of_Malak

Jul 10, 2005
    :D
    Amon_Amarth; you remind me of myself. Don't let this '3' bother you. I also always loved Math, but never really had good marks. Look at my Highschool Math marks:
    1st grade: 2
    2nd grade: 2
    3rd grade: 3
    4th grade: 5

I got 5 as a graduator becouse I said to myself at the beginning of the school year: 'I won't worry abouth anything anymore!'

And here I am, studying on PMF, having pretty good marks, while I sucked in highschool.
    Just don't worry about anything, do what you think it is logical and there won't be any more stupid mistakes like transforming -.
    I once did system of equasions in my test and somwehere in the beginning, I accidently wrote that 5y + 2y is 6y. And whole task, which was brilliantly solved in theory, was 'blown up'. That's life, but don't worry.

16. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    lol

Looks like we'll need to create a whole Mathematics thread... :p

17. Deciple_of_Malak

Jul 10, 2005
    Good idea! :D
    Make one.

18. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Ok, go to our Fan Force, Malak! :D

19. Deciple_of_Malak

Jul 10, 2005
    Hura! We have a math thread! But we can be glad if someone comes in there, as Ana would say, willingly... :p

20. Darthana

Jun 24, 2005
    Yes, willingly. I fact, lets make a bet here. If you have more than 3 visitors by the next summer, I'll cut my hair short for the FF Meeting (we'll probably all meet there). ;)
    I'm serious.

21. Deciple_of_Malak

Jul 10, 2005
    So, I'll have to cut my hair if there are less than 5 visitors... Sounds risky, becouse I grew it for two years, but 5 users are a relatively samll constant, and there are much more odds that there will be more than just 5 different people to visit this page. Amon, I suggested that you create the Math thread, so I'll take the responsibility for the hair issue, don't you worry. ;)
    So, it is official! :p

22. Darthana

Jun 24, 2005
    No no no! It nothing official, I was only joking! Didn't you see the ;) I made?!

But I still think there would be only a couple of people in this thread.

23. Darth_Fizyk

Jul 10, 2003
    If there would be 4 visitors, You both had to cut off Your hair? [face_devil]
    Risky it is :p very risky ;)

24. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    I have a long hair and I don't plan to get rid of it. So, Ana, if ypou are serious about this bet, I'll just call my classmates to post here for a while.
    [face_devil] MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA [face_devil]

25. Deciple_of_Malak

Jul 10, 2005
    I'm glad you are just joking, Ana, becouse we have already 4 posters there. Counting you, 5 even... [face_devil] ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.