main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where can I get the Bandai Ronin Mandalorian figure in the UK?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by ilsy007, Feb 28, 2021.

1. ilsy007

ilsy007 Jedi Youngling

Feb 3, 2021
    Does anyone know where I may be able to preorder/buy the new Bandai Meisho Ronin Mandalorian figure in the UK please? Or any webshops would ship to UK?

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Amazon UK has some of the Bandai figures - I'd keep an eye out there. I checked a couple of my other haunts (Forbidden Planet, TFAW) but a search came up empty. (Note that TFAW is US-based. FP is in the UK).

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Update - Forbidden Planet has some of the other figures in this line though they are sold out. You might want to email them and ask if they will get it

Search on star wars movie realisation action figures and include out of stock items to see what they have. That might be a place to keep checking for the Mando. Note that they are reliable - they are bricks and mortar as well as online. I've been to their London Megastore quite a few times but not since the plague struck.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
    ilsy007 likes this.