main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where can I post about EU vs Sequel trilogy

Discussion in 'Communications' started by GnastyGnas, Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GnastyGnas

GnastyGnas Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2017
    As I'm looking around the forum I see that there is a very strong stance on divisive or opinionated discussion/commenting in light of all of the different opinions that people hold about Star Wars. I can see why this was done and it is probably good as the forum would probably digress to the negative rather quickly with the divide over the new Disney movies. However, one of the reasons I joined this forum was so that I could talk to people with similar and differing opinions to myself. I would like to make a post asking (people who agree with me) why the EU did a better job with Star Wars than Disney is doing. Is there anywhere that I might be able to create this thread? Additionally, is there also an area of the forum that is safe for a little debating? It feels like every time any debating or film criticizing comes up it can result in bans pretty quickly.

Thank you!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Hi there. If you're looking, specifically, for EU-centric discussion, try the EU subforum.

If you are are leaning more towards the Sequel Trilogy, but as it is held in context to the EU/Legends, we do have an EU discussion thread specific to their relationship with the sequels in the New Films Spoilers forum.

GnastyGnas likes this.
  3. GnastyGnas

GnastyGnas Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2017
    Thank you. I believe that points me in the right direction!

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Locking as question is answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.