main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Canada "Where did you sleep last Night" Nirvana and Music

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Mahms_katarn, Feb 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mahms_katarn

Mahms_katarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Hello Evrybody. Ok, you know that I'm french, so, I hope you'll be simpatic with me if I make some mistakes [face_blush] :p . Well, You could wright in this topic all about Nirvana, and the music and the song you 're listening to. OK?
    Well I'd like Nirvana, I bought the best of Nirvana since december, and I love Music of Star Wars. I bought ESB and ROTJ, and my neighbors are not very happy. :p

2. Ian_Ball

Ian_Ball Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2001
    I really like them too, I taped the special on Cobain that was on MTV on the anniversary of his "unplugged" apperance.

3. Mahms_katarn

Mar 31, 2002
    And you know, when I go to sleep I listen to the light of the force (ROTJ), and when I wake up I listen to The battle Of Endor. My parents are very desper, and believe that I'm crazy :eek: :p . Ones my father dremt that I'm in the kitchen and he talk me :"Are you a Jedi? " and the answer was :"Yes I'm a jedi, you're my father, and I'm going to Endor to fight lord Vader who's my father...." [face_laugh]
    And now he think that he is crazy :p

4. Mahms_katarn

Mar 31, 2002
    Hey Where are you :p . One of you know playing piano? Have you ever listen to a Violon concert of Beethoven?

5. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    Nirvana rocks. :)

6. im_posessed

im_posessed Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2002
    I love Nirvana, grew up listening to it (well, that makes me feel...wll not old, but sound old, yeah, that's it)
    I was once listening to the Lord of the Rings soundtrack at night on repeat and kept having a dream that orcs were chassing me

7. Mahms_katarn

Mar 31, 2002
    I also sound this music... :D
    Is it true that you are possesed? :p

8. im_posessed

im_posessed Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2002
    lol
    the name is becaue many of my friends refer to me as their stephanie, and thus i am posessed lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.