main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where, If Allowed, Would I Be Able To Post Video Creations?

Discussion in 'Communications' started by ReadyComicsRoll, Jul 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReadyComicsRoll

ReadyComicsRoll Jedi Padawan

Dec 29, 2017
    As my signature surely gives away, I run a YouTube channel that covers a wide variety of all things considered "geeky". Among that I am very passionate about creating deep-dives into lore, and create videos of collected knowledge and personal insight. I'm not looking to post anything unrelated to Star Wars here. I would love to share only Star Wars lore, theories, etc. with fellow Star Wars fans, but not sure where this would be appropriate, or if this is even allowed at all.

Rather than just doing so with, with reckless abandon, I searched for an answer, but came up short. So, I've found this section of the forum and decided to turn to the wisdom of the admins.

Granted, this isn't the only content I intend to post here. I'm not here just to self-promote. I've already started sharing in the Fan-Fic thread, and plan on being as active among here as life allows, all current things (personal and worldwide pandemic) considered.

teamhansolo likes this.
  2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    ReadyComicsRoll and TCF-1138 like this.
  3. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Yup, what LAJ said; you're welcome to post your videos in Fan Films. :)

ReadyComicsRoll and LAJ_FETT like this.
  4. ReadyComicsRoll

ReadyComicsRoll Jedi Padawan

Dec 29, 2017
    Thank you both for the quick responses!

LAJ_FETT and TCF-1138 like this.
  5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    No problem - I'm going to lock this now that the question has been answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.