main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where in the Galaxy is Borsk Fey'lya's drones??!!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Matthew Trias, Jul 21, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthew Trias

Matthew Trias Force Ghost star 6

Sep 8, 1999
    In the topic"Write a fan mail or hate mail to your favorite or most hated EU character"the still alive Thrawn intercepted communques to lawyer Nawara Ven,implicating Fey'lya in a sex scandal,and showing some possibly traitorous tendacies.In a rare tactical mistake Thrawn informed Fey'lya that he knew of Fey'lya's deeds,and that if he did not want to be exposed he should step down from the presidency.

In one final act of revenge Fey'lya sent out a hundred messenger drones to Vong controlled worlds.When they land they are to seek out Vong bio readings and emit a continuous holo message informing the Vong of the contents that the messenger drones contain.These contents are NR defense plans for the Galaxy.

I am High Inquisitor Vi'tor Barox.I have intercepted the scum Bothan as he was escaping Coruscant and killed him.
    Thrawn intercepted the hundred launched drones,but Fey'lya hid another hundred throughout the Galaxy at random coordinates.They are set to launch at random times to Vong controlled worlds.Not even Thrawn could catch them all.

I interrogated Fey'lya before he died.The coward told me everthing he knew.Including the locatoin of his drones.

As a former Imperial I have no desire to see the NR succeed in creating it's alien loving government,but I also don't want to see the Vong conquer the Galaxy.So I have come up with a way to help the NR without making it TOO EASY for them.Call me sadistic but I love playing these mind games.MUHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I will give one riddle for each drone.The answer to that riddle will be where the drone is located.

I will tell you when time is up for solving the riddle.You will at least get two days to solve it.

At times I will ask my own loyal troops if they wish to submit there own riddles.It's up to them whether they accept or not.If they do they get to tell when time is up.

NOTE TO TROOPS:THE FORUM MUST BE GIVEN AT LEAST TWO DAYS TO SOLVE THE RIDDLE!There is a 7 day limit.You may decide whether or not to give the Forum 2,3,4,5,6,or 7 days.

If someone solves THEIR riddle the person who solved it may choose to write the next riddle,or simply say the "choice is yours Matt"and I will choose who writes the next riddle or write it myself.

When a riddle's time limit expires,AND NO ONE ANSWERS THE RIDDLE,the choice on who writes the next riddle goes to who wrote the riddle,or they can say simply "The choice is yours Matt" and I will choose or write it myself.

If ten riddle's time limits expire and they get no answers,then the game is over.

OH IF YOU'RE WONDERING HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU ANSWERED THE RIDDLE RIGHT,THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE.THE PERSON WHO WROTE THE RIDDLE WILL TELL YOU.IF MULTIPLE PEOPLE GOT THE ANSWER THEN WHOEVERS POST IS FIRST WILL BE CONSIDERED THE WINNER OF THAT ONE "RIDDLE ROUND".

Here we go now............

I'll make the first one easy.I expect people to get this right away.

There will be 2 days to solve this riddle.

The first drone is on a planet where things are not what they seem.The dead may be living and the living may be dead.This planet is both laughable and horrendous all at once.But mostly this planet was designed to make you "SCREAM".

What planet is this?

BTW In case you haven't noticed I AM FREAKIN' BORED!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

This game will probaly fail but oh well.I mean it's basically a complicated EU trivia game.

And no,Thrawn would not know the location of the drones because Inquisitor Barox is not working with him and the Inquisitor being the sadistic person he is,wouldn't lose the chance to play this game.;)

2. Yarua Of Kashyyyk

Yarua Of Kashyyyk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    High Inqusitor Barox, sir!

Is the first drone on Necropolis?

(BTW, cool thread!)

3. Matthew Trias

Sep 8, 1999
    Very good Yarua of Kashyyyk.That is the correct answer.

Necropolis was a backward world filled with a superstitious population.They believed that a witch had placed a curse on the world.Not only that but they still buried their dead unlike most of the galaxy.This is why I said it was "laughable" as most of the galaxy would laugh at their ways.

The planet was also the site of an Imperial military project called project"StarSCREAM".They reanimated dead corpes to use as mindless unfeeling,killing machines.The process that reanimated the bodies turning them into slaves,made the bodies,at times give uncontrollable twitches.

One of the characters Zak,was put into a deathlike coma,and the process was applied on him.He thought he was rescued before the entire process was applied to him,but in the Epilogue his body gave an uncontrollable twitch,leaving the reader to wonder whether the process ACTUALLY did kill him and bring him back to life.

So in fact the dead were living and the living were wondering if they were dead.:)

Now Yarua of Kashyyyk,loyal member of the NR.......

You may write the next riddle yourself or pass and allow me to choose one of my loyal troops to write the next one.

If you choose to write the riddle yourself remember:

There is a 7 day time limit to give the forum members time to figure out the riddle.You may choose to give them 2,3,4,5,6,or 7 days to figure out the riddle.But no more then 7 no less then 2.

One drone down and whole lot to go.;)

4. Uhl Eharl Khoehng

Uhl Eharl Khoehng Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 25, 2000
    to the top! finally a thread I like...

5. Darth Predator

Darth Predator Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    This should be intresting....

6. Matthew Trias

Sep 8, 1999
    up.Waiting for Yarua of Kashyyyk

7. Supreme Chancellor Thrawn

Supreme Chancellor Thrawn Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 8, 1999
    Man, you ARE bored aren't you?

8. Matthew Trias

Sep 8, 1999
    Yes.Yes I am.

9. Matthew Trias

Sep 8, 1999
  10. Yarua Of Kashyyyk

May 1, 2000
    Whoops! Sorry to keep everyone waiting. I posted the answer just before I logged off.

I'm not real good at creating puzzles and riddles, (I'm better at answering them!) so...

The choice is yours Matt!

I mean, High Inquisitor Barox, sir!

11. JediSabre77

JediSabre77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2000
    I have been chosen. So I will play with you my children.

-------------------------------------------

This drone is located on a planet of great brotherhood, where the BANE of the galaxy began, where many Knights arrived and no knights LEFT, a planet that has a cemetary with no bodys and where a blindman see's dark forces in a flash of light...If you were from this planet you would have a bounce in your step...

Which planet is my drone on? You have two days.

12. Yarua Of Kashyyyk

May 1, 2000
    Here I am to answer again!

Is the second drone on Ruusan?

13. JediSabre77

Jan 2, 2000
    Crap I suck!!! Yeah its Ruusan

-------------------------

Ruusan a planet full of little Bouncy creatures.

It was the site of the final battle between the Brotherhood of Darkness--Sith- led by the Dark Jedi Kaan and the Jedi Knights led by Lord Hoth.

Kaan and his Dark Jedi unleashed a wave of Darkness that wiped both them and the Jedi out.

Their souls became trapped in the cave where they battled. The Valley of the Jedi.

The only survivor was Darth Bane who formed The Sith line that continued up to Darth Sidious/Palpatine.

There was a prophecy on Ruusan that a Knight would come, a battle would be fought and the souls would go free.

A Dark Jedi named Jerec tried to control the power of the Valley but he was killed by Jedi Knight, Kyle Katarn of Dark Forces fame.

--------

I SUCK AT RIDDLES!

14. JediSabre77

Jan 2, 2000
    Well Yarua..I guess it is your turn again.

15. Yarua Of Kashyyyk

May 1, 2000
    I'll give it a go.

The third drone can be found on a planet where humans and aliens live, but not one inch of land exists. It has no true ruling government, but its citizens are powerful and resourceful and starships come and go frequently - though usually in secret. Though the planet is completely covered with water, a certain spark of fire burns brightly beneath the waves.

There. I hope it's not too easy.

16. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    is it Aquaris?

17. JediSabre77

Jan 2, 2000
    Crap! I must be daft! Which friggin planet is Aquaris???!!!!!!! Which friggin book was it in? Me dont member Aquaris! Me remember Chad and Calamari..And neither of those is right..Is Aquaris from the Archie Goodwin comic strip??

18. Matthew Trias

Sep 8, 1999
    Yeah it is JediSabre77.

19. Yarua Of Kashyyyk

May 1, 2000
    Congraulations, Valiento, the correct answer is AQUARIS.

Yes, JediSabre77, Aquaris is from the Archie Goodwin comics. It was home to Commander Silver Fyre and her band of Freeholders. They helped Luke and gang break through the Yavin 4 blockade and get information on the 'Executor' back to Rebel Command.

OK Valiento, it's your turn.

20. JediSabre77

Jan 2, 2000
    Make it a good one Val!

21. Matthew Trias

Sep 8, 1999
    Yep.Your turn Valiento.

Remenber to state a time limit for figuring out the riddle.2,3,4,5,6,or7 days.No more then 7 days,no more less then 2 days.

Remember that you can also pass on your turn,and I'll pick someone else to make the riddle.

22. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    i am not good at riddles but maybe this will stump you.

drone 4 can be found where Harsh Season's come at the tilt of a whirl. Horned Flats and buzzing mind? "What is Easily Achieved is Easily Lost" where am i?
    2 days to solve

23. Matthew Trias

Sep 8, 1999
    Not that good??!!Are you kidding?That's the first riddle in this game that's actually got me stumped.

24. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    i tried my best to make the riddle hard, i guess i'm suceeding

25. JediSabre77

Jan 2, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.