main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question Where Is... ?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by J7Luke, Mar 24, 2017.

1. J7Luke

J7Luke Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 30, 2017
    Hi! I was searching Google trying to find a "Who Is Your Favorite Singer/Band?" thread, and I am having a difficult time. There are a lot of results, I don't know exactly what terms to use, and I also don't know if posting in some of the threads would be "necro-posting" or whatever it's called. Has anyone seen a thread like this? If so, where could I find it? Thanks!

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello. :)

Try this thread to help with the search issue.

Skiara , Bazinga'd and J7Luke like this.
  3. J7Luke

J7Luke Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 30, 2017
    I've done lots of searching and I haven't really found anything. Would that topic be considered an acceptable one for a thread, and if so, where would it go? I am assuming either on the Music board or the Community board.

4. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    Adalia-Durron and J7Luke like this.
  5. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012

I think there are two possible places theat thread would be relevant. One as mentioned above by Jar-Jar Binks is the JC Community. But I believe there are already a number of similarly themed threads, so before starting a new thread go back a number of pages to see if you can find one.

The other place you can probably discuss the topic is in one of the many social threads that exist in seveal forums. My strong suggestion would be to find a social thread and start a discussion in that thread.

6. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    I never know either. Every time I post it gets merged with another one. But I think it sounds like a cool thread.

J7Luke likes this.
  7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    In addition to the advices above, I'd like to give you another one: Before you start a thread like the one you want, it's always a good idea to ask the mods of the board where you want to post it. Just in case, you have overlooked a similar thread or your thread doesn't fit after all. That avoids a locked thread. :)

This thread is well placed. Where else can you ask a question if not in Welcome New Users? :)

Good luck and much fun with your topci/new thread! :)

J7Luke and Bazinga'd like this.
  8. SKYWALKER06

SKYWALKER06 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2017
    Where is the Grey Jedi thread if there is one

J7Luke likes this.
  9. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Do you mean fan club, or a thread discussing "grey Jedis"