main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Which canadian team has the best chance?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Boba_Darzel, May 9, 2002.

?

Which canadian team has the best chance?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Montreal

16.7%
  2. Ottawa

61.1%
  3. Toronto

22.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Darzel

Boba_Darzel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 30, 2001
  2. Boba_Darzel

Nov 30, 2001
    Ill say Ottawa, id rather montreal but they seem to be the best chance for Canada.

3. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    There's a poll just like this at IGN. The results so far there are:

Poll Question: Who is most likely to make it to the finals out of the Canadian teams

Total Votes: 27

Current Poll Results:
    40% - Montreal (11 votes)
    40% - Ottawa (11 votes)
    11% - Toronto (3 votes)
    7% - VANCOUVER --- NEVER GIVE UP HOPE! (2 votes)

At the time the poll was created, Vancouver had already been eliminated for several days.

4. Boba_Darzel

Nov 30, 2001
    Haha, well I picked Ottawa due to their offense, but Montreal could make it strictly because of Theodore.

Just think Montreal vs Detroit 67 shots to 6.
    2-1 montreal!

5. Boba_Darzel

Nov 30, 2001
    I have never experienced a bigger choke job.

Hate to inform everyone but now Montreal will lose the series. Happened to Edmonton back in maybe 83 or 82...

up 5-0 in the 3rd period, lose 6-5 in OT, go on to lose the series, same will happen here unless they pull a miracle out of their asses. That was the series tonight...

6. Jedi76

Jedi76 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 28, 2002
    I know I am not Canadian but I think Montreal cause of goaltending and that player that came back from cancer. I just dont think they can beat either Detroit or Colorado

7. VeRmiLLionX

VeRmiLLionX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    Leafs....

8. Boba_Darzel

Nov 30, 2001
    Leafs are blown away tonite!!!!

Yes Habs better pull it together i havent seen a worse effort in a long time giving up 4 unanswered.

9. sabre81

sabre81 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2001
    Ottawa started playing playoff hockey tonight. They tripped, boarded, and took advantage of the referees not calling anything. That's the way you have to play if you want to win the cup. Like it or not, if you can get away with stuff you may as well get away with it. That's the way the game is played in May and June.

Go Sens Go!

10. VeRmiLLionX

VeRmiLLionX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    Alfredsson...nice freaking boarding on Tucker.

Just like two years ago when they took out Berand....Ottawa is cheap.

Domi is going to really hurt some Europeans on Sunday.

11. Boba_Darzel

Nov 30, 2001
    Get a load of this...

First of all Hossa accidently hit Berard, he went for a slapshot, second that may have been a board but with 2 mins left in the 2nd round these things happen and are always let go. Tucker knew he had someone behind him he looked, and should always go to the boards at an angle instead of a break neck position, learn to turn into the boards you clod.

Sens cheap? Well thats funny...

TIE DOMI do i even need to list examples of the cheapness hes brought to hockey

Shayne Corson- king of the cementheads, dont turn your back to him he may cross check you in the back of the head. Piece of crap who cant get on the score board unless its for a 2 minute minor

Darcy Tucker- good player when he wants to be but most of the time he just thinks hes tough and gets knocked over any time he tries hitting someone. Just watch him take runs and watch any steady defensemen knock him over with one arm

I like to call that the cementhead line because they all have sh** for brains and are 3 of the cheapest players in the NHL.

I really like the Leafs but i hate those morons.
    Senators finish em off at home Sunday.

I remember not to long ago watching on a Saturday night about 10 seconds after a whistle Anson Carter was just standing around minding his business, not causing any trouble just standing there, then POW the brave Corson with a cross check to the head. What i wouldnt have done to get Corson alone for 5 mins with a ball bat.

My uncles chum went to highschool with Corson, apparently he slapped his girlfriend around back then. Gotta love Corson.

12. Boba_Darzel

Nov 30, 2001
    If theres one thing i love its teams blowing big leads. Damn sens, damn habs...

Ok ill agree with perrson being cheap... but not Ottawas whole team.

13. Fett_Fan12

Fett_Fan12 Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2001
    Ok, I had to up this thread for the lone fact that I'm a major Leaf fan...and well, I wanted to take this chance to laugh in the faces of all the Ottawa fans here who thought Toronto had no chance, So HA!

14. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    I voted for Montreal. :_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.