main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which character do you 'avoid' writing even though they would 'belong'?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by DarthBreezy, May 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
    Paly is someone I try to avoid. I can write any ok Anakin. But I'm much better with Vader and Padme.

In fact I like to write more Vader and Padme fanfics then any thing else.

2. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    I now honestly have to say just about every canon character. I stopped writing most of them after someone told me that my characterisation of Obi-wan and Qui-gon was really, really bad (which it probably was - but that isn't the point).

No I stick with OC's and occasionally I'll write Xanatos.

Kithera

3. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Anakin Skywalker

I cannot STAND that brat-child! In the PT time, all he does is whine. I try to avoid him, although I can always throw him in there for the villian.

Jar-Jar Binks

I don't him annoying, but he's a problem in some situations so I just leave him be.

4. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Threepio and Artoo.

I absolutely cannot write them. I remember I was writing a short story a while back, set in the OT era, and after four or five posts, I suddenly thought, ?I?ve forgotten about the droids! Oh my stars!? Needless to say, there was no way I could weed them into the plot, so they became non-existent. Force knows I couldn?t do them justice on the writing circuit. I couldn?t pull of Threepio?s annoying attitude, despite meeting people in real life that mirror him. Artoo, on the other hand, would be slightly easier since he?s feisty and has plenty of guts (figuratively ;) ).

Am [face_love]

Edit: Forgot a mark-up code.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.