main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which character in ROTS is most like you? (and why)

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Celestial, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthAJ

DarthAJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2004
    ARC trooper as seen in promotional images. I just love his costume!

But for one that is like me...Chancellor Palpatine. I'm so evil!

2. DARKMETHOD

DARKMETHOD Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2004
    i would be the darkside of the force! i kinda take over people and ruin their lives! :)

3. Rhy-yees

Rhy-yees Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2004
    I'm another Palpatine.

What I say seems to have a manipulative effect on people. I have no trouble getting two opposite sides to fight each other, and I like having power.

And you can be d?mn sure that anybody who comes into my office smiling and saying that they're going to arrest me is going to get their tentacle-dreadlocked head used as a paperweight. :)

4. Count_Davoo

Count_Davoo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2005
    Think il have to be chewie. Im tall and hairy and my mum says she never understands me when i speak :D

5. Jigga

Jigga Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2005
    Anakin

Have serious megalomaniac tendencies ... im sure that's not healthy !

I can also be tempted easily. Anakin get's hooked on the dark side of the force .... me ?

Hooked on JC !

6. Palpy560

Palpy560 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2005
    Palpy:
    I like to play both sides.

7. VaderFett

VaderFett Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2003
    That guy who is an extra in the corner somewhere

VF

8. TheLightSide

TheLightSide Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 29, 2005
    Qui-Gon!!

9. Bail_Organa_

Bail_Organa_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2005
    Think il have to be chewie. Im tall and hairy and my mum says she never understands me when i speak

Count_Davoo,

I know it is 10 weeks after you posted this, but this is the funniest post I have seen in a long time. You are hilarious!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

10. TanSei

TanSei Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 3, 2005
    I'd like it to be Obi-wan or Padme or anyone else, but I've come into realization, I'm the most like Anakin. I have achieved so much in my life, but I'm never truly satisfied. I always want more. Besides I'm terrified of the day, I'll loose any of my loved ones and would gladly sell my sould to Palpatine for saving them.

So here we go. Luckily I'm not strong in the force...

11. Deathtickle

Deathtickle Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2005
    I'm like Grievous; I'm dope, I'm a strategic genious, But I'm all talk and I always get screwed.

12. Dagobah_Dweller

Dagobah_Dweller Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    Yoda.

While I was once well known by many many people, and had quite a few friends, I decided to become a recluse at the height of my popularity to get in touch with myself and my spirituality. I know it's not exactly what happened to Yoda, but it fits...I guess you could say I'm a bit like Obi-Wan too, for that matter... I look like Obi-Wan (long red hair, beard, an affinity for wairing earth tones), though...sad to say I'm not a little green frog thingy, cause how sweet would that be?

13. yaddidameen

yaddidameen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2005
    boba fett

rarely say anything at all, when i do it's straight and to the point.
    (the message boards are a different story.)

14. DarthGroznii

DarthGroznii Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2005
    Palpatine. I understand how inner darkness can seem all consuming, as it is for him.

15. That_Random_Jedi

That_Random_Jedi Jedi Master star 3

May 14, 2005
    I'm a cross between Palpatine and Grievous... I think.

1. I can work situations to my advantage and trick EVERYONE.

2. My plots and plans rarely fail, but I often get screwed anyway.

16. Tommy_West

Tommy_West Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    i think anakins most like alot of people cause he comstntly fighting against his the evil with in him

17. kapitandg

kapitandg Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2004
    Yea for me it'd be obi and ani. Everyone would see me as obi wan, cause im the one whose always telling people not to do bad things, and am the "goody goody" and i just basically reflect him. But only my gf would see me as anakin, mainly because i can get jealous pretty easily, and tend to run on the obsessive side, as we see him do. Plus i get angered pretty easily and tend to want to destroy all my enemies...but i keep that between me and her :D

18. Release_Your_Anger

Release_Your_Anger Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2005
    I'm Anakin cuz I let my emotions get the better of me and I let them get in the way of my better judgement...........this often results in disaster...

19. yodasmyhomie

yodasmyhomie Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2005
    Anakin - I'm not a bad person, but can be quite selfish. I also have a prety bad temper and always want to be able to take care of those that I care about, doing whatever it takes to make that happen.

20. Count-Tyrannus

Count-Tyrannus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2005
    I cannot relate to any one character. I have too many facets to personality.

I would prefer to use a sliding scale.

I skew more heavily towards Sidious and Dooku. I feel a need to control. I have the power to sway others like Sidious. I take great pains to behave with dignity and control and am quite diplomatic, much like Dooku. I also have much of Dooku's arrogance and pride.

I am balanced by Anakin's traits. I am extremly loyal to my friends and worship my girlfriends. I have a thunderous temper that overwhelms me at times.

Only a rough sketch.

21. NeoBaggins

NeoBaggins Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003

I'm most like Mace Windu. Regardless of the haters I have a job to do with whats right. I am an unsung hero who doesn't need your acceptance. A no nonesense get the job done leader. And the only way to defeat me is to cheat me.

You can spot me in the crowd as a unique individual. I'm the one holding the Purple saber that I Pimped Lucas into giving me. I, am THE MAN!!

With the likable wit and warmth of Kenobi and the suave fashion-sense and charisma as the refreshingly corny Bail Organa.

22. obiwankoti

obiwankoti Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 16, 2005
    Neo, you are a funny guy!. Now stop walking on water and get back to making more of your wonderful observations. 8-}

23. NeoBaggins

NeoBaggins Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003

You ever wonder if the Empire got suspicious that Bail Organa had a white Daughter?

24. obiwankoti

obiwankoti Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 16, 2005
    "My wife and i always talked about adopting a baby girl"

Next. :D

25. Wester547

Wester547 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 5, 2004
    Anakin Skywalker. I've been going through similiar conflicts and struggles lately, and feel much the same way as he does emotionally and mentally, and have been tempted to trudge down certain paths I really shouldn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.