main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Classics Which Ewok movie is better In you opinion?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Konrad Pietrzak, Apr 28, 2021.

?

Which Ewok movie is better in your opinion?

1. Caravan of Courage

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Battle of Endor

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. Konrad Pietrzak

Konrad Pietrzak Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 6, 2020
    So in our history we have two movies live action movies about ewoks. I watch them recently and I must said that they are realy enjoyable. It's a typicall Fantasy movies from 80s like Willow, with scenes with witch turn into raven or magical lake, but because this, they have the charm. When i really enjoy during watching a Caravan of Courage (Ewok with axe on horse winning everythink) i have more mixed feelings about Battle of Endor, when in some ways it's a better movie, i really like final battle, Noe and Cindel interactions, castle inflitration in other is little too dark, like killing everyone human heroes from first movie except Cindel.

whostheBossk and indydefense like this.
  2. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Moved the thread to the right forum.

3. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    My favorite is definitely The Battle for Endor. Caravan of Courage is fun, but a lot of it is in a so-bad-it's-good kind of way. The Battle for Endor, on the other hand, is a great little fantasy film, and I absolutely adore it.

To be fair though, I grew up watching The Battle for Endor as "the fourth Star Wars movie", while I didn't see Caravan of Courage until I was in my teens.

Xammer likes this.
  4. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    The Wilford Brimley one. It's the right thing to do. also they basically bump off an entire family at the start which is pretty hardcore.

5. Riv_Shiel

Riv_Shiel Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2014
    I prefer the broad concept and most of the story decisions more in Caravan of Courage, but I think that overall Battle for Endor is more enjoyable to watch. So I voted Battle for Endor.

6. indydefense

indydefense Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 2, 2019
    Battle for Endor is definitely better as a movie. It has story, character, action and cool sets.

Caravan of Courage feels more like an episode of a Sid & Marty Kroft show that was heavily padded out. I still like it (there are some adorable moments with Cindel and the Ewoks), but it drags a lot and has some pretty bad acting.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    whostheBossk likes this.