main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Which mysteries might stay unanswered?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Ghost, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Darthur C. Clarke

Darthur C. Clarke Jedi Master star 3

Jul 8, 2016
    Does Thrawn ever enter the live action universe?

Erkan12 likes this.
  2. Satipo

Satipo Force Ghost star 7

Mar 29, 2014
    I think we'll learn who Rey is. What we won't get a full understanding of yet is the implications of that and what all went down. It'll be kind of like the Vader reveal in a sense. An answer that led to many more questions that weren't answered till ROTJ (and in some cases the PT).

3. adamclark83

adamclark83 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2009
    How did R2 get from the planet that Luke's Jedi academy was situated to being on D'Qar?

PendragonM likes this.
  4. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012

Clothes+bodysuit+armour=can't move....

Darth Smurf likes this.
  5. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    How Leia somehow has time to put pants on between when she is in her cell, and when she is in the trash compactor. And also where in the galaxy she got them from. Sadly, we shall never know. :_|:_|:_|:p

6. Jamtia

Jamtia Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 5, 2016
    I have to revisit the mystery boxes from 7.

1) Find out more who Snoke is?: I think something will get answered in 9.
    2) Maz getting the lightsaber: Probably will stay unanswered unless it is tied into Rey's origin. But it should be answered.
    3) Finn's origin: Still think they may pull the Calrissian card.
    4) Falcon on Jakku: I think it will be answered.
    5) How did Kylo get Vader's helmet?: Won't be answered.

7. Ender_and_Bean

Ender_and_Bean Chosen One star 6

May 19, 2002
    Agreed with all of these except for Finn. I do think he will find out more and possibly even meet his parents for the first time at the end of IX.

MarcJordan and Darth Smurf like this.
  8. DarthBane93

DarthBane93 Force Ghost star 4

Jun 11, 1999
    Mysteries that will be left not told specifically in Ep9 (but I will not include the novel or other novels/comics, etc):

• Additional information on Rey's parents and her strength in the Force. I think they are going to leave it as is...light matching darkness, etc.
    • What is Kylo Ren's motivation for joining the darkside and why does he stay on that side?...just for power? Just because of the darkside? Just because he wants to be like grandpa? I'd like more of an exploration of his motivations? Does he truely believe this is a better way or what? I doubt this will get explained.
    • Any additional information on Finn or Poe's backstory. They are who they are as it is.
    • Who is Snoke and where did he come from will be left unsaid...maybe for a novel.
    • Who specifically are the KOR. They will just be unamed people as to maintain a mystery.
    • How did the FO become so powerful and rise out of mainly nothing will be left unexplained
    • Current state of politics in the galaxy will be left unexplained.
    • Did Luke die of exhaustion?...again will be left unexplained.
    • Where did Maz get the lightsaber. Another story for another time I guess.
    • How did Phasma survive TLJ? I am sure she will show up....again.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018