main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Which PT Jedi Council members still have unknown fates?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Ghost, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Which PT Jedi Council members still have unknown fates? Or more development?

Order 66 and the Jedi going to arrest Palpatine took care of a bunch on-screen.

There are ones seen in TPM but not later, or AOTC but not later, and their fates have sometimes been covered in animation (ex: Even Piell, Luminara Unduli, Depa and now Yaddle).

Not all needs to be death, as we know resignations have happened, and at least in old canon I remember reading that while some Council seats are life-appointments there are others that are term-limited.

Which ones are we still unsure about. Oppo Rancisis (snake guy?) Yarael Poof? Final confirmation for Shaak Ti? Eeth Koth? Coleman Kjac?

As for ones who we know who died but need more development... I'd say Agen Kolar and Stass Allie, as well as Kjac. More in canon on Master Rancisis and Master Poof too. Also surprising Trebor hasn't gotten much attention, since he had a standout moment in AOTC.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2022
  2. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    When was Luminara a member of the Council?

3. CosmoHender

CosmoHender Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2016
    Yarael Poof still died between The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones in Canon, though the circumstances of his death are still unknown.

I believe the deleted scene where Anakin kills Shaak Ti is her Canon fate.

Eeth Koth left the Order at some point, became a priest, and had a daughter with a woman named Mira. Five years after Order 66, and immediately after the birth of his daughter, Koth and his family were found by Vader and several Inquisitors. Koth died protecting his daughter, who was taken by the Inquisitors.

Oppo Rancisis and Coleman Kcaj are implied to have survived Order 66. Their final fates are unknown.

Ghost likes this.