main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Which School Would You Choose? Jedi Academy, Hogwarts, or Xaviers School For Gifted Youngers?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by sacul-1138, Dec 29, 2001.

?

Which School Would You Choose? Jedi Academy, Hogwarts, or Xaviers School For Gifted Youngers?

Poll closed Mar 23, 2012.
  1. Jedi Academy

59.8%
  2. Hogwarts

19.6%
  3. Xaviers School For Gifted Youngsters

14.3%
  4. Other

6.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ST-TPM-ASF-TNE

ST-TPM-ASF-TNE Moderator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2001
    Jedi Academy of course. Then after I advance my jedi skills I'd go to Hogwarts and amaze everyone. I wouldn't be able to got to Xaviers though, I'm not gifted or special :(

2. Whimper

Whimper Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 11, 1999
    Sadly, I would not be accepted into any of those fine academic institutions.

I don't have the Force, so there goes the Jedi idea.

I'm just a plain ol' muggle, so there goes Hogwarts.

And no matter what my high school friends would have said, I'm not a mutant. No chance at Xavier's.

Even if I was accepted into one of the above, I would feel out of place and inferior.

3. GrandAdmiralDave

GrandAdmiralDave Jedi Master star 1

Aug 6, 2001
    I would pick Xavier's school, except you have to have a cool mutant power to attend. Since my only superpower is the ability to make stop lights change colour simply by staring at them (the fabled Traffic Engineering mutant power), I don't think they'd take me.

To attend the Jedi Academy, you have to be force-sensitive, which I am not, so that's out. I am casting my vote for "Other" because I would to to the Police Academy, mostly just to be around Sergeant Callihan in the hopes that she'd try and bodyslam me or use me to demonstrate proper procedure for frisking or body-cavity searches.

4. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    I would want to be a Jedi. :D

5. Anison

Anison Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 26, 2000
    Hogwarts. I'm to impatient to be a Jedi, though I wouldn't turn down the opportunity...

6. jaimini

jaimini Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2002
    Hogwarts. Waving a magic wand around all day sounds more fun than meditation. ;)

7. danlow913

danlow913 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2002
    my first choice would be the jedi academy and my second would be Starfleet Academy. Why isnt that on the list instead of soom gay school for people who wana make potions and wave a gay wand round?

8. Lahne_Pryok

Lahne_Pryok Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2002
    Jedi Academy!!!
    Who wouldn't want to weild a lightsaber, mentally control and contort things, as well as be the epitemy of all that is good and strong?
    I sure wouldn't turn that down!

Thoug Xavier's school would be kinda cool too.
    Hogwarts would be stupid. Magic is stupid, uncontrollable, and from the devil. Magic cannot be used to do good. No matter what they may say.

Use you mind and body, not stupid potions. Trust your instincts, not some book filled with phony spells.

9. KongZilla

KongZilla Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2001
    Hogwarts would be stupid. Magic is stupid, uncontrollable, and from the devil. Magic cannot be used to do good. No matter what they may say.

[face_laugh] I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh. But this just cracked me up. :)

I'd go with the X-Men. Mainly because I'm a mutant already.

10. Boba_Darzel

Boba_Darzel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    Id have to go with Xaviers, just so me and Gambit could chill, and id get to meet Rogue haha.

11. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    :eek: Oh, tough one. I'd like to do all 3, but the decision really likes between the Jedi Academy and Hogwarts. :D

I think I'd go with the JA though, since I'm more into Star Wars than I am HP (though I'm nuts about that as well) and have been a fan for a longer period of time. ;)

The only sad thing is knowing that most of the Jedi are killed during the Purge. :_|

~*~Bria

12. AgentCoop

AgentCoop Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2002
    I went with Xavier's. I'd hang out with Wolverine and drink beer all day.

13. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    I would pick the Jedi Academy because I don't like wizards and I wouldn't want to persecuted for being a mutant or else I would pick Xavier's school for gifted youngsters. I would probably become a sith though. It is the easyier path afterall.

14. DARTHSURPRISE

DARTHSURPRISE Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2001
    I go with Prof.X's school.
    there seems to be way more hot chicks there and the same cannot be said about the other two.

15. zam_wesell13

zam_wesell13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2002
    I'm torn between the three of them. They're probably kick me out in all of them!! Jedi Academy- i kill someone with a lightsaber. Hogwarts- i dunno, probably let fluffy loose by accident, and Pro. X's school- my special ability would be bein an idiot!!!
    But if i had to chose, i would be a jedi and not wave pathetic magic wands!!

16. BigBossNass1138

BigBossNass1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Ooooo, it's a close call between the Jedi Accademy and Hogwarts, but the Accademy wins in the end. I've always wanted to be a Jedi, and cool as wand waving is, it's just not the same.

17. JediKristin

JediKristin Jedi Youngling

Feb 18, 2002
    Let's see given a choice between England, Maryland?, or CORUSCANT - I would definately choose the jedi academy

18. sultan_of_agrabah

sultan_of_agrabah Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2002
    I picked Jedi Academy because I don't know what a "Hog wart" school is, and I am not a mutant. Besides, learning how to wield a light saber and usethe force is way cooler anyway, unless I could have a mutant power. Then I would have morph's power, that would be so cool man.

19. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    Hogwarts is a school for witches and wizards in the Harry Potter books. Where were you 7-8 months ago?

I chose Hogwarts. The Jedi Academy would just be too hard for me. I admit it would be fun to wield a lightsaber but its just too much work.

And I wouldnt want to be branded as a friggin mutant and seriously discriminated for it so Xaviers school is not an option for me :D :p

20. flyingseal

flyingseal Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2002
    Some day I'll be the most powerfull Jedi ever :p So Jedi academy for me :D...I'm just more intrested of become a Jedi then a witch or a mutant :D

21. Raincloud

Raincloud Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2002
    I dont want to be a mutant,and I want to be a jedi but that would mean not being able to buy stuff and have nice things, not to mention not getting married. And you would have to gallop around the galaxy doing missions. In my point of view, thumbs down. So hogwarts is left, and i think that would be ok except it's in england.

Raincloud

22. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    You don't need the force to control people. Go to Hogwarts and learn how to say Imperio and you've got is sussed. No need for force chokes. Just say Avada Kedavra, plus you get to do loads of things that Jedi can't do. ie Transfiguration

23. IfAnakinLikedJazz

IfAnakinLikedJazz Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    HOGWARTS.....most def. hogwarts.........being a jedi involves being celibate for life, and i'm too much of a horn-dog for that........plus i'd like to se a jedi try to block a well said curse.....

24. annie_skywalker001

annie_skywalker001 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    Well, Xavier's sounded extremely tempting...on the other hand, so did Hogwart's...but what the heck, I chose Jedi Academy...nothing beats a good old lightsaber. ;)

25. MsFormula

MsFormula Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    I like the X-Men so I chose Xaviers School.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.