main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TV Discussion Full Series Which Storytelling you prefer more? The Clone wars or Rebels?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Konrad Pietrzak, Jun 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Konrad Pietrzak

Konrad Pietrzak Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 6, 2020
    Let me start with the fact that IT IS NOT ABOUT WHICH SERIES IS BETTER, WORSE, ETC. It's just which storytelling style suits you best.
    Does is a loosely connected anthologies each about other plot, with most of the same characters in TCW.
    Or maybe a more traditional series, with one storyline, when pieces are slowly putting together and the characters we see from start to finish in Rebels.

2. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    [​IMG]

Ithorians likes this.
  3. Aah Fisto

Aah Fisto Jedi Knight star 2

May 30, 2020
    This won’t last long [face_laugh]

I love both series, but the storytelling of Rebels connects with me on a deeper level than TCW. I love that we get to see one core set of characters grow as individuals and as a group. Every single one of the ghost crew are different characters by the time we reach the end and that just gives the storylines more emotional impact to me personally

4. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    "They're the same picture."

5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    A) Bit too broad of a subject and not really fit for the TV forum
    B) Yeah no way this won't devolve into a which show is better match.

Vialco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.