main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Which Trump administration official are you most glad to see gone?

Discussion in 'Community' started by KnightWriter, Nov 7, 2020.

?

Which Trump administration official besides Trump are you most glad to see gone?

1. Mike Pence

5.0%
  2. Don Jr/Eric/Ivanka/Melania

5.0%
  3. Bill Barr

25.0%
  4. Jared Kushner

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stephen Miller

28.3%
  6. Rudy Giuliani

6.7%
  7. Betsy DeVos

21.7%
  8. Kayleigh McEnany

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Mark Meadows

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Mike Pompeo

1.7%
  11. Other

6.7%
  1. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
    Miller, but I share the sentiment about DeVos. I'd add DeJoy. De whole lot of em.

2. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    I agree on all of them but I voted for the kids because they're going to return in 4 years and try this all again

The others potentially not so much but they'll be back and I'd rather they go and never return

3. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    Tough choice between the three headed monster of Barr, Miller, and DeVos. Barr has the slightest of edges.

4. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    I think if you were alone in an elevator with Jared Kushner, and you could smell farts, he would deny doing them. He’s just wrong on so many levels

5. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Really difficult to pick the biggest turd in a toilet bowl over full of ****.

6. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    Went with the Nazi gremlin, but Barr and Devos are close runners up.

Juliet316 likes this.
  7. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Stephen Miller is not a Nazi -- he's a kapo. aka a self-loather who wishes he could be a Nazi!

8. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    I stand corrected.

9. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    You're really going to have to be more specific.

10. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    I have kids so I went with DeVos, but I really wanted an All of the Above option.

11. JediVision

JediVision Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2015
    The chasm between how Rudy is perceived for his post-9/11 "heroism" and what a disgusting, repulsive, loathsome human being he actually is is awe-inspiring to me, in a bad way. He's my pick.

12. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    I have a great personal hatred for DeVos for actively making kids dumber, but Miller actively threatens lives and his policies are undoubtedly directly responsible for a considerable number of deaths.

13. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    This is why I picked Barr (and then DeVos) -- the damage done by neutering the Justice department, filing of amicus briefs, integration of the DoJ as personal lawyers of the President and not the government/people... that's the biggest danger to our republic, imo. And then DeVos' rules and gutting of public education, various Titles, sexual assaults on campus, etc. are going to take a while to undo as well.

Miller's stuff is abhorrent, but he has no real actual power -- he's just an architect.

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Stephen Miller can’t wait to see his white supremacist ass on the street

15. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    So, after reading the thread I have to agree with the majority on the question:

Yes.

16. Darth Punk

Nov 25, 2013
    The perfect couple...

Ivanka Trump ‘once blamed her loud fart on a friend’

Outgoing White House adviser Ivanka Trump once did a loud fart – then successfully blamed it on a friend, her old school pal has claimed. The first daughter allegedly picked up her dad’s habit of ‘throwing others under the bus to save herself,’ at an early age, journalist Lysandra Ohrstrom said.

Ohrstrom, who attended Chapin School with Ivanka in Manhattan during the 1990s, said the fart incident was the first time she noticed the White House adviser’s ruthlessness. She also accused Ivanka of being the ringleader behind an incident which saw a group of girls flash their breasts at a hot dog man.

SOURCE: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metr...lamed-her-loud-fart-on-a-friend-13611611/amp/

17. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    A sub-Edward de Vere move.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
  18. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    [​IMG]

19. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    Punk, that was the worst article in the history of news.

20. Darth Punk

Nov 25, 2013
    It’s just a little Trump news.

21. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    All of them, but I went with DeVos, simply because her war on education (especially with Title IX), has set it back at least two generations, if not more, especially for women.

22. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    This really is a hard choice. I think I'll go with Barr though because I think having the top Law and Order figure be a henchman is the most damaging to democracy.

Looking at the list makes me worry because we know being a part of the Trump administration isn't going to kill all their careers. The older ones I think are done. Giuliani won't be able to show his face anywhere again. We definitely haven't seen the last of the Trump kids. I would say if there is a Trump 2024 it probably will be Don Jr

Juliet316 likes this.
  23. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    I want to change my vote from Pompeo to Giuliani

3sm1r likes this.
  24. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    I'm not even sure Stephen Miller is human.

Betsy "There's no such thing as a free lunch" DeVos I would hope burns in hell, but since hell is probably gonna be a rager, I hope she goes to the most boring ass private school heaven and no one is affected by her ever again.

25. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    I voted Other: Trump.

Please God, let the media ignore him and not give him any more publicity or forums to inflict himself on the world ever again.