main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Saga While I Wait - Dear Diary 2010 challenge *COMPLETE*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Takianna, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes:) he is safe and now he has to come home.

Love how you give the clones a personality.=D==D=

2. Valiowk

Valiowk Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Lovely update, Takianna! Hopefully Oria gets to be reunited with her man soon!

I love the wisdom conveyed in this sentence. Despite the fact that the clones were made to be similar, the reality is that they are distinct people, and people like Oria do see the differences before the similarities. In the end, the natural way of things wins out.

Glad to see you back and looking forward to the next chapter!

3. Corellian_Ale

Corellian_Ale Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 3, 2008
    Two great updates!

It makes me wonder if public opinion of clones would have changed should Kamino cloning practices were ever mad public? [face_thinking]

And another little tidbit: Similar mannerisms shared by clones must pull on a loved one's heart strings...

=D= Great job Takianna!

(can't wait to see how this plays out)

4. QueenArdnassak

QueenArdnassak Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 30, 2009
    Aww. Poor Krystal. :(

5. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    earlybird-obi-wan I hope he comes home! Thank you for the compliments.

Valiowk Thanks so much!

Corellian_Ale I think it would be hard to see or hear about someone who is so similar to the one you love.

QueenArnassak Yeah, I really felt for her when I wrote this. I sometimes have to put myself in those places to write.

Entry 21

There has been nothing. No word, nothing. The war is approaching Coruscant quickly. The Chancellor, himself, has been kidnapped by the Seps. This has gone too far. I don't know what is happening to Ari. I haven't seen him in such a long time. My body longs for his touch, but there is so much more now.

I'm treading on ground that not many people are even aware of and would ever want know about, unless they knew a clone. I'm pregnant. Although it should be the happiest day of my life, I'm sad because I'm afraid that the child we've made together will be unable to know it's father. And how do I tell him?

*recording continues with sniffles and sobbing*

I love this baby, as much as I love Ari. I have to find a way for us to be together. Screw the Republic and screw everything that they are doing to

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Wonderful and sweet update. And she should find a way to contact Ari and get away with him.

7. Valiowk

Apr 23, 2000
    Oh, a new twist! Even more reason to hope that Ari will be able to come back safe and sound (not that there wasn't enough reason to hope for this beforehand)!

8. QueenArdnassak

Mar 30, 2009
    Oh, a baby! How wonderful! :)

On the other hand, I really, really hope that she gets Ari back. No kid should have to grow up without a dad. :(

9. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    earlybird-obi-wanShe just doesn't know what to do now.

ValiowkYes! A new reason for him to be home.

QueenArdnassakThe baby does deserve a father. I hope Ari is okay.

Entry 22

A hatched plan is better than nothing. I've been going over it in my mind trying to make sure that any loose ends would be tied up. I think the perfect plan has been dropped in my lap. Operating numbers are just that. They don't have any real connection to the clones. They all look alike and no one would know if that clone didn't go with that number.

I've laid the plan out in my head. Now all I have to do is wait for Ari to return so that I can tell him. I'm not sure that there is any honor in what I've planned and I know that will weigh on him, but I want to be with him. I want him to be here with our child, who didn't have any say in how it was brought into the world.

Hopefully in the next few days, I will know where he is and if he is on his way to Coruscant. I've paid a lot of money for information on his whereabouts and I hope to get returns.

Then we will be gone from this place. All the tears I've cried while he has been gone, will be forgotten and we can be a family. It's what I want. It's what I need.

10. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    I haven't had the chance to read all of them yet, but I am really enjoying it! It's so interesting to exlore the real life of a clone. Great writing! The last few have been heartbreaking, I know he will want to be with her, but it would be so hard to leave the war without honor, so sad :_| ! Looking forward to catching up and reading more :)

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    a plan and I hope she succeeds. She deserves it and Ari too

12. Valiowk

Apr 23, 2000
    A somewhat dangerous plan, but I certainly hope it succeeds! Then again, who knows - something may happen between now and the time Oria and Ari intend to implement the plan. I also can't help but wonder about the remaining girlfriends whose troopers will still be in the war - what will happen to their men?

Looking forward to seeing what comes of this plan! =D=

13. QueenArdnassak

Mar 30, 2009
    Uh-oh. "I've got a plan" is usually followed by a death, in my experience... [face_worried]:p

14. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thanks to everyone for the comments. I have just a few more entries and this diary will be one for the history books. I hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I have writing it. I love my faithful readers and those who just drop in to take a look!

Entry 23

Ari has been found. He also has been ordered to return to Coruscant. That too cost me a lot of credits, but I want him here so the plan can get underway. It's amazing how easy money can corrupt some people.

I've quit my job and now I'm home most of the time, waiting and getting the few things I will take with me together.

Now I wait for his return. Then he can begin his new life as a clone who has died in battle.

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes coming home and being with him, that will be great:)

And thanks for your insightful diary. Waiting for the last posts.:)

16. QueenArdnassak

Mar 30, 2009
    Oh... I really hope things go well. But what if Ari gets mad and decides that honor matters more to him than his love... [face_worried]

17. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    What a risk! I hope it works out!

18. Valiowk

Apr 23, 2000
    I hope Ari will appreciate the effort that Oria has put into this plan! Hope everything will work out for the best! :)

Will be in Panama over the next two weeks, so I may not be able to respond to your next few posts immediately, but I'll be sure to catch up on this story when I get back! :)

19. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Here is another entry. I appreciate all the comments, sorry I don't have an extra second to respond to everyone individually. Hope you enjoy the read!

Entry 24

I'm on the transport to the Outer Rim and Ari is finally free of servitude. It took some doing, but I had a hacker plant his number with those who had been killed in an explosion aboard one of the cruisers. Ari, no longer exists in the eyes of the Republic. He is mine and mine alone.

Now we go to find a home. He is a deserter and sometimes that bothers him.

*muffled sound of a male's voice*

He still claims it doesn't, even as I record this. I know that there is a part of him that wants to be with his brothers, but he also wants to be with his family and it's a choice I let him make. I never planned to force him into a life he didn't want, but I had to give him the choice to make. The Republic didn't give him that choice.

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes she got away and now find some nice place to settle and lead a happy life=D==D=

21. QueenArdnassak

Mar 30, 2009
    Aww. He got away! Hooray! [face_dancing]

22. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you so much to my readers! I love you all and hope you have happy holidays. Almost done.....I just keep telling myself that!

Entry 25

Pregnancy is anything but beautiful. I note as my stomach swells, Ari looks at me with more and more wonder. Clones have never been around a woman who is pregnant. They only know of children produced in glass tubes. His hands always reach out and land on my belly, feeling the child which is growing inside me.

It's very fascinating to watch his face light up when the baby kicks. I love him so much and I know that we did the right thing, at least that is what I tell myself as my mood changes.

Did I force him into a life he wasn't ready for or did he come because he loved me so much? What have I done to him, taking him from the war and all that he has ever known?

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    She has saved him from becoming a stormtrooper.

And all men love children;)

Nice update=D=

24. Valiowk

Apr 23, 2000
    Oh, Oria. It's always difficult not knowing if somebody who cares for you did something because they too wished to, or whether they did it primarily for your sake - one always feels bad about it, even if there's actually no real reason to feel bad. I hope that Oria and Ari will be able to feel comfortable with the choices that they have both chosen to make soon - they have such a wonderful life to look forward to!

I hope Oria's pregnancy will go smoothly for her! :)

25. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I'm not surprised she is concerned about Ari's decision but I hope she realizes and takes comfort in knowing he made up his own mind.

Will he have doubts sometimes? Probably but that doesn't mean he'll ever regret his choice and that's the important thing.

Great updates

=D= =D= =D= =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.