main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga While I Wait - Dear Diary 2010 challenge *COMPLETE*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Takianna, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corellian_Ale

Corellian_Ale Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 3, 2008
    I like to let the updates pile up so I don't go through withdrawals in between. [face_blush]

Entry 21

I'm pregnant. Although it should be the happiest day of my life, I'm sad...

Personal observation: I thought about this alot while reading the RC books. If clones are considered almost sub-human by the general populace, then how would the child of a clone/non-clone union be perceived? Would it change people's views? Be subjected to that much more prejudice than the father?

Screw the Republic and screw everything that they are doing...

:_|

Entry 22

And so she plans to take advantage of the system that has been built on the belief that clones are interchangable... =D=

Entry 23

Ari has been found. He also has been ordered to return to Coruscant.

I'm excited, yet nervous all at once... [face_praying]

Entry 24

He is a deserter and sometimes that bothers him.

Which is too be expected. A bit surprised on what he choose, but glad and excited at the same time!

Entry 25

Well hopefully when the war "ends" soon, they can just relax and build their life... eagerly awaiting the finale!!!

:D

2. QueenArdnassak

QueenArdnassak Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 30, 2009
    Uh-oh. Doubts are not good. [face_not_talking]

But surely it will all turn out for the best? [face_worried]

3. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    So I've reached the end and I have to say, I will miss these characters in the next year as my diary will be going in a different direction next year. Thank you to all who continue to read and who voted for me in the awards. I will never forget that this was the diary which made me a winner. I appreciate you all and I could never express enough how your continued support has made this the best year! Look for me in next year's challenge.

Entry 26

Finally the time is nearing when our child will be born. We've been so busy that I hardly get a chance to record my thoughts.

Ari has been very nervous because there is only a local midwife to take care of me in labor. There aren't medical facilities here like on Coruscant, but I know that I will be fine. We will be a family for many years to come.

Recording cuts out and then is garbled.

"Sorry cyar'ika," Ari said placing the playback device down on a small table and shifting a crying baby to the other arm. "Mommy isn't far and will always be watching from above. Someday we will both get to see her again. We will listen to her again tomorrow."

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    :_|now Ari is alone with his child. A very touching ending to a beautifully written diary.

Bravo@};-[face_dancing]=D=

5. QueenArdnassak

QueenArdnassak Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 30, 2009
    Aww. :_| That's so sad. She died! :_|:_|

But it was a very emotional ending to a very emotional story. It was so amazing. [:D]@};-

6. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Oh, after all of Oria's efforts for the two to be together, they had to be separated by this! :_|

But at least Ari is around to take care of their child. And it's reassuring to know that their child will have something by which to know her/his (?) mother.

A heartwrenching and poignant end to a beautiful story. It was indeed a pleasure reading it. @};- All the best for your future stories! :)

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  7. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    That was a brutal ending

:_| :_| :_| :_|

But I trust Ari will keep her memory alive for their child.

Great job on this I have enjoyed it from beginning to end.

=D= =D= =D= =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.