main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who’s the strongest character in canon?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by The Senate, Feb 12, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Senate

The Senate Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 12, 2020
    So out of every character in Star Wars canon who would you guys say is the strongest out of them all?This includes books,comics,tv shows.

I would guess probably either Anakin,Luke,or Rey

2. Blobofat

Blobofat Chosen One star 8

Dec 15, 2000
    There are many forms of strength. Do you mean with the force? For raw strength there I'd say Sidious.

3. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    I would say Yoda and Sidious are the strongest force users we've seen in terms of skill and strength.

Anakin was extremely powerful but never reached his full potential due to his injuries on Mustafar. If he hadn't been defeated there I think he would have become the most powerful force user ever, as Sidious says to Yoda in ROTS "Lord Vader will become more powerful than either of us".

As for Rey I think her power is debatable, as when she is in control she has great strength, such as when she lifts the rocks at the end of TLJ, but when she loses control she's at a major disadvantage as we saw in TROS. She's undeniably powerful due to her bloodline, but I'm not sure if she's necessarily top tier.

Leia also deserves an honourable mention. Considering she never finished her training, she was able to beat Luke in lightsaber training, survive being ejected into the vacuum of space by moving herself back to her ship and reach out to her son through the force over a vast distance. That's not even mentioning the fact that she was able to resist Vader's interrogation on the Death Star long before she was aware of the force in her. Makes you wonder what she would have been like if she had completed her training.

What's also interesting regarding Leia, is that we discovered in From A Certain Point of View that Yoda wanted to train her instead of Luke and it took a bit of persuading from Obi-Wan to make him change his mind. Who knows how things would have turned out if he refused to budge on this.

4. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    As far as physical strength goes, my money is on Chewbacca.

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  5. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I love Rey, but she was only powerful because she had all the other Jedi powering her. Normally she'd be nowhere near the top.

Abeloth, Father, Son, and Daughter are the top tier. Maybe Bendu too.

Luke, Sidious, Yoda, Windu, Caedus, and Vitiate are the next top tier.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  6. Callous Jedi

Callous Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2020
    Rey, just look at my avatar. Rey, she can do anything :)

cratylus likes this.
  7. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
  8. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    Fixed

9. cratylus

cratylus Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    Honestly I chose this avatar in a nonchalant manner, and didn't think I would say this, but on a brief reflection I would make a case (within saga films anyway) for Ben Solo.

We see a hyper-powered Sidious in The Rise of Skywalker but much of that power is actually stolen, or borrowed in any case, from the very powerful Ben Solo and Rey's connection in the Force. Without that, he's impressive but only Yoda-level impressive. Which is saying a lot.

Greatest Jedi, of all time (saga films) ??

Hands down, Luke Skywalker without question.

Beautiful_Disaster likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.