main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who do you want to see at Celebration IV most

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by pwinklespi, Jun 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rasberryjammed

Rasberryjammed Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2006
    mark hamill

2. Vru_Shattai

Vru_Shattai Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2004
    30th Anniversary

C'mon who wouldn't you like to see there sheesh.

It would be nice if the actors etc. could put aside their monetary needs to attend as Star Wars is where most of them got a good jump start on their carrers.

My son soooo very much wishes to met Hayden.

3. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    Nat. Portland in a slave Leia outfit, lol What? I can dream can't I?

4. Tatooine_Gemini

Tatooine_Gemini Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2004

JAMES EARL JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have wanted to meet this man since I was 5 yrs old after watching conan the barbarian and then following that with starwars..... He is AWESOME!!!!!!!! A stage actor that has done so much Shakesphere he Quotes lines in his sleeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese Mr Jones hear my PLEA!!!

hmmmm
    who else

HAYDEN neeeeeeeeeeeeds to be there. He has to learn how to USE the media!!!!!

And I really believe that at the 30th anniversary when so many that were in the sagas first films 4,5 and 6..... may not be here with us 10 years from now...
    that there are many actors/actresses that should pay a visit to the fans one last time at least!!!!

I know Prowse will be there because he is ALWAYS good to us!!!! [face_love]

But no one really knew who the heck Harrison FORD was or even Carrie Fisher... or Mark Hamill until STAR WARS.

Sooooooooooo many owe their whole careers really to this saga.. this story.

If anything they should come to say THANKS.

Always
    Miss Gemini

5. Wilderness_Comedian

Wilderness_Comedian Jedi Youngling star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Hayden was at CIII. Well, he did a phone call in, but you got to hear him anyway.

6. yoda_pimp

yoda_pimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    He was also at CII. He walked around the exhibit hall with a stormtrooper helmet on so that nobody would know who he was.

7. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    Now that Carrie Fisher has been confirmed, she easily heads near the top of the list for me.

8. Ysrossko

Ysrossko Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2006
    I will second that.

9. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    I heard the line to get Carrie Fisher's auto at CII was 8 hours long. I can only imgaine what her line is gonna be like at CIV for the two days she will be signing. But no matter, my wife and I will gleefully stand on line that long if it meant we could get the auto of Princess Leia herself. :)

Besides, we're die-hard SW fans. Standing on insanely long lines for hours on end is part of our genetic medichlorian make-up. [face_dancing]

10. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    From Official Pix program detail page

It sounds like people will need to watch for the special tickets to go on sale prior to C4 if they want autographs from the headliners. Anybody else get a different interpretation. At least that way if you don't get one of the limited autograph tickets you won't stand in line all day for nothing.

11. Wilderness_Comedian

Wilderness_Comedian Jedi Youngling star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    You could also just buy the pre signed Fisher photo and go to her panel. That's what I did with a lot of the people.

12. Ysrossko

Ysrossko Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2006

13. Amidala081499

Amidala081499 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 13, 2003
    I'm with Justin, lines are just part of being a Star Wars fan. I am so excited over Carrie Fisher being at Celebration IV. I have to get myself a line package ready, items like bottled water, a sitting pad, some tylenol, breath mints for people who wanna talk to you but have bad breath and of course some powerbars.

WOOHOO...Finally some big celebrity news!!!

14. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002

Anyone else worried about this? I mean, the 'aftermarket' for those tickets may be hot... [face_worried]

Carrie has historically gone and signed at other places but what about Mark - or god forbid any of the other big names opt for such limits?

15. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    I guess this is one time to be thankful I'm not an autograph collector. :) This system could actually be a good thing. I think at C2 some people stood in line all day for Carrie's autograph and they had to shut down the line. The headline guests are probably agreeing to do limited signing. Even if everyone doesn't get an autograph, some can. It will be similar to the Fan Breakfast & Celebration at C3, not everybody was able to purchase tickets. It does sound like they'll be selling the headline tickets prior to C4 so we'll really need to keep up to date on the info coming out. There probably will be folks scalping the headliner tickets. That's also part of being a Star Wars fan; not a good part, but still a part. Maybe they'll limit the number per purchase.

16. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Honestly, the only one I REALLY would want is Mark's (Since I doubt Hayden would be there) not only for myself but for a charity project I'm involved with on the side...

17. DarkPrince

DarkPrince Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2005
    Out of everyone involved; I'd probably say I'd want to meet John Williams the most which is probably wishful thinking if he ever is interested or would attend Celebration Europe which would suck for me.

I'd probably then go down and say I'd want to meet Mark Hamill as well as Fisher. And I know its a stretch, but Harrison Ford would be great.

I'd greatly like to meet the big man himself. ;)

18. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I'm just hoping that Carrie Fisher and the bigger stars will be around for panels as well as autographs, I'd much rather listen to them than stand in line and pay for an autograph.

19. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    With Carrie Fisher on board for CIV, I cannot imagine Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, Frank Oz, and Billy Dee not showing up. What a stellar line-up that would be.

And of course, Sir Alec Guinness will be with us in (Jedi) spirit at CIV. I'm really hoping Gen Con/LFL have a special tribute planned for him at CIV.

20. DLoSith

DLoSith Jedi Master star 1

Mar 27, 2005
    Seeing George at CIII was good for me. I'm glad that Carrie is doing CIV and am hoping for Mark Hamill, Samuel L Jackson and Hayden. I would wait in a line for 2 days for Frank Oz or James Earl Jones!

21. DarkPrince

DarkPrince Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2005
    Frank Oz/James Earl Jones would be great to meet. I don't know; is Samuel L Jackson doing a movie right now or even Ewan McGregor? I haven't heard anything about them recently and I don't even remember what the last movie he did was after Ep 3.

As I mentioned, I'd love to meet Ewan McGregor and Ian McDiarmid.

Although, I'd probably be more interested in the classic stars like Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew....etc.

This is so exciting to wait for who's jumping on board next!!! I can't wait...

22. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Hey, we share the same dream, and it's come true, courtesy of artist Scott Blair:

[image=http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/JedHead1/ScottBlair2b.jpg]

...and Joe Photoshop:

[image=http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/JedHead1/NatilePortmanByLED.jpg]

Seriously, I'd like to meet Nat because I admire her body (of work) :p , and so I can give her the Rebel Legion Honorary Member plaque I never got to give her at Comic-Con.

I'd also like to see Frank Oz, James Earl Jones, and Harrison Ford. Some of us Anakin costumers would like to have Hayden in our group photo if he attends. I've always dreamed of meeting John Williams and having him sign my Star Wars soundtrack LP and sign it, "To Matt, may the notes be with you".

23. Pepperoni_Petey

Pepperoni_Petey Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2005
    I'm a Vader fanatic, so my dream would be for them to gather as many of the Vader/Anakin actors together as they possibly can. I think it would be amazing to have Dave Prowse, James Earl Jones, Bob Anderson, C. Andrew Nelson, Jake Lloyd, and Hayden Christensen all together.

Of course, I also would like to see Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, and Sam Jackson.

24. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    Yup, similar to the Fett family gathering at C3 with Bulloch, Morrison, and Logan. =D=

25. pwinklespi

pwinklespi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 30, 2004
    My wife and I are both musicians and we really respect John Williams. I would love to get his autograph.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.