main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch Who do you want to see in the bad batch

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Dec 10, 2020.

1. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Young Hera and chopper?

2. Reepicheep775

Reepicheep775 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 27, 2019
    You're right and that's... really weird. I don't think it was common knowledge during the Ryloth campaign that the Death Watch was allied with the CIS, but still. Why would a Republic soldier have the emblem of a terrorist organization on his armour. :confused:

clone commander bossk likes this.
  3. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Jango was a mandalorian, so maybe he was inspired by that? Could have something to do with the cuy'val dar from legends.

4. Reepicheep775

Reepicheep775 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 27, 2019
    That could make sense actually. Maybe it's a more general Mandalorian symbol and the Death Watch has appropriated it similar to how the Nazis appropriated symbols with prior meaning like the swastika and the iron cross.

5. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Given that both Onderon and Raxus seem to be appearing, I honestly wonder if we'll see Lux Bonterri of all people. Might be interesting to get the viewpoint of a disillusioned Separatist dealing with the formation of the Empire, clashing with Saw, meeting more clones.

6. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    Atai Molec, Durge, Fordo, Oppo Rancisis, Coleman Kcaj, Whorm Loathsom, Mar Tuuk, Yaddle, Quinlon Vos, Lott Dod, Cad Bane and some more TCW bounty hunters, Grand Inquisitor along with other Inquisitors, Cody, Bly, Fox, etc

7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Lott Dod is confirmed to be dead by end of the clone wars, Also Atai Molec is he the prime minister of Zygerria.?

Last edited: May 2, 2021
  8. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Could they find themselves coming up against the Hutt Syndicate, Crimson Dawn and Black Sun as they become enemies of the Empire?

9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think they migh work for noe of these crime sindycates.

10. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Delta and Omega squads.

11. SeparatistFan

Oct 19, 2012
    Atai Molec is the Prime Minister of Zygerria yes, but he ended up taking the throne and becoming a King.

The mention of Lott Dods death was in a sequel trilogy era comic, from memory it didn’t exactly clarify when his death was just said that his scheming in the Clone Wars got him killed - we never saw his death in the series and by the sound of it he was not going to have any role in the unproduced TCW episodes, so leaves a good chance he could still be around during the Bad Batch....

As for the crime syndicates I don’t think the Empire had a big problem with them did they?

Fredrik Vallestrand likes this.
  12. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think Lott Dot probarly would have died right before ROST, when Corucant was attacked. Sure he might be alive in bad batch right before we go into the new era. The crime Syndicates had to pay the empire taxes and they could do whatever they wanted. I can see Atai being one of Palpatine's biggest supporters and alllies, whe hellps build Palpatine statues with slaves and the empire give him all the slaves he wants.

Last edited: May 2, 2021
    SeparatistFan likes this.
  13. SeparatistFan

Oct 19, 2012
    It’s hard to say we don’t know when he got exposed as a Separatist conspirator, it’s definitely possible he would have outlived Gunray due to being less important.

14. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Just rewatched the Umbara arc, and wondered about the fate of Dogma. Thought Bad Batch might be a neat chance to show his fate after the events of that arc. Was he put in a POW prison with Sep prisoners? Did the Kaminoans inspect him? What are the lasting effects of pulling the trigger on a Jedi of his own free will, rather than through Order 66, and how does that clash with his innate sense of loyalty to the Republic.

15. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Hera would be really young

16. shaak fett

shaak fett Jedi Padawan

Aug 8, 2020
    Shaak Ti (I know she was killed by Anakin, but maybe she will come back to life again?)

17. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    Perhaps she already did make a brief "appearance" in the Bad Batch...

18. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    who had on their bingo cards

Depa Billaba and Jr. Freddie Prinze Jr. ?

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  19. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    I didn't but I have

Cal Kestis and Merrin making an appearance. Especially since Omega gets a nightsister bow.

Grey Matter likes this.
  20. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    i can see Merrin more then Cal Kestis, as he just working a normal job, while Merrin has to survive and live with night brothers until Melicos uses her for revenge for her fallen sisters.

21. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    That's a good point. I wonder if Omega ends up wandering around Dathomir by herself if they crash there or are looking for supplies and encounters Merrin?

22. VexedAtVohai

VexedAtVohai Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 4, 2020
    Slick would be interesting to address, as would Dogma.
    Bric and El-Les, the bounty hunters who trained many of the clones.
    Spark and Blackout, who appear in the first TCW episode chronologically, then never appear again.

23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I hope for Hondo, give me that story of how he long his pirate gang.

24. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Gregor and Slick

25. Vicarious Fan

Vicarious Fan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 1, 2013
    not so much something I want to see but maybe a prediction. I have a feeling we are going to find out that Death Troopers are just altered clones