main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch Who do you want to see in the bad batch

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    That wasn’t her

2. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    To cheat death is a power only Shaak Ti has achieved, but if we work together, I know we can discover the secret. :p

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    She’s a Sith

4. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    With the bad batch uses assets like brief kaana cameo in season 7 of clone wars and Grievious, i think it's only amatter of time before we see Dryden Vos and the crimson dawn.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  5. Snafu55

Snafu55 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2015
    Admiral Yularen becoming ISB Colonel Yularen

6. calcmandan

calcmandan Jedi Master

Nov 28, 2012
    I want to see Mace Windu working his way off planet after saving Grogu and dropping him off to an outer rim world to tie into Mandalorian. The bad batch will be hired mercenaries to get Windu off coruscant since they will be wanted by the empire. They'll have all the necessary codes to get through the security screenings.

It'll likely not happen but that's what I'd love to see.

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

7. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    [​IMG]

Really wanna see these guys, but hopefully alive. If they die, go out with a bang.

8. VexedAtVohai

VexedAtVohai Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 4, 2020
    Shaak Ti - an anagram of "Sith! Aak!"

It's obvious, really.

Kriff! "AKA Sith" is way better!

Sorry for the double post.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2021
  9. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    That was a joke...

10. shaak fett

shaak fett Jedi Padawan

Aug 8, 2020
    Sorry, I didn't see it was a joke.

11. VexedAtVohai

Jul 4, 2020
    This may sound a bit silly, but could Droidbait come back? I don't remember him even being named in Rookies, and it would be interesting to find out that Echo isn't the last survivor of Domino Squad after all.

12. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    If he was somehow still alive after the droids gunned him down, he would've been finished off for good when Hevy blew up the station.

13. VexedAtVohai

Jul 4, 2020
    But was that established in the episode, or behind-the-scenes material? Watching Rookies recently, I never noticed Droidbait being mentioned.

He won't be in Bad Batch, but I think it would be do-able, and a living Droidbait is more interesting to me than the immediately dead, barely-there character he always has been.

Last edited: May 7, 2021
    Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  14. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    I was hoping to see them along with Tera Sinube die to pre-suit Vader's hands in the Temple sacking so we would tie up their stories and hate Vader some more. Alas, TCW S7 forgoed Order 66 cutways to keep the focus on Ahsoka and Rex. But that's my head canon.

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  15. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Ahsoka Tano
    Darth Vader
    Boba Fett
    Cad Bane
    Barriss Offee (as an Inquisitor)
    The Grand Inquisitor
    Second Sister
    Hondo Ohnaka
    Embo
    Cody
    Gregor
    Wolffe

Obviously a bunch more too, but they seem more unlikely. Though to be fair I never expected Kanan to show up, so who knows.

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  16. KitsterAKABobaFett

KitsterAKABobaFett Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 31, 2007
    Fennec Shand's got me thinking about other Mando characters that could make sense for this show:

Grogu
    Moff Gideon
    The Client (voiced by Herzog please)
    Greef Karga
    Kuiil
    Mayfeld

Otherwise... Oppo Rancisis.

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Riyo Chuchi or however you say her name. We don’t really know what she has been up to for al one time

18. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    I just thought of somebody, and I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it yet: Chewbacca. There's a chunk of his story unexplored between Order 66 and when he hooks up with Han. And the Bad Batch was supposed to pay a visit to Kashyyyk in TCW, maybe that storyline will be repurposed. Kashyyyk is one of the flashpoints in the early days of the Empire with the Clones enslaving the Wookies for labor. Having the Bad Batch come in to help the Wookies and meet up with Chewy makes too much sense for it to not happen in this series. Especially since Chewy is already an established character from The Clone Wars.

Last edited: May 9, 2021
    whostheBossk and darkspine10 like this.
  19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    We were talking about it in the other thread, but I would love to see Slick again

20. VexedAtVohai

Jul 4, 2020
    Put Slick and Dogma in the same room, see what happens.

21. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Imagine if Slick and Dogma become the reasonable ones and are tasked with taking down Cody or something. The ol switcheroo.

Although I'd love to see a final showdown between Rex and Cody.

SeparatistFan likes this.
  22. godisawesome

godisawesome Skywalker Saga Undersheriff star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2010
    I’d be interested in seeing the first Imperial Super Commandos under Gar Saxon for one thing...

...But a potentially more tragic and dramatic story might be having Boil show up for some reason on Ryloth as part of an origin story for Numa’s memento armor.

whostheBossk and SeparatistFan like this.
  23. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    Wow such great ideas in this thread! from discovering Shaak Ti was a Sith that cheated death to the idea of seeing the Client in the Bad Batch its all just amazing! I don't know if we'll get the Client, but an Inquisitor, Gar Saxon or Moff Gideon sound all very workable around this era. A Jedi can surely work too, even sacrifice him/herself for the team, but I just think it would be beyond sad seeing the demise of Tera Sinube in particular...

24. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I think we need to come across Jedi remains and one surviver the Bad Batch comes across and fails to save would be pretty heart breaking. Living the Mercernary life seems like a bad profession if you're trying to hide from the Empire but they got to learn the hard way for the show for a few seasons. I wonder how soon we'll run a cross Embo and that group.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
    SeparatistFan likes this.
  25. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    That would be wicked to see that group again, but it's highly likely that they already perished on Coruscant as a result of Order 66. They only went off planet to get their lightsabers, right? They still had plenty of training ahead of them.

Glitterstimm likes this.