main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Who here is planning on attending a meeting? -- informal poll.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StarFromIHJ, Sep 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Please say yes or no. No maybes please. If you say you will attend your word will not be set in stone. It is just an informal poll to determine a meeting place.

In order to take the first step of trying to find a place to hold our first meeting I need to know how many people will be attending so I can try to find a suitable location that can accommodate us.

Lurkers who are considering coming, your votes are important too. Please e-mail me at PrncessLeiaO@aol.com with the subject heading of "SWLI Informal Attendee Poll". I do not open mail from addresses I do not know so please put in the header (or something similar) that you are answering this poll.

I look forward to meeting you all when we have our first meeting. I also thank you in advance for participating in this poll.

2. Cailinn-Sarr

Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    Hey Dana,I'll show up if you guy's have one,looking foward to it.Talk later.

3. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I would post this in the Northeast discussion forum and the Fan force communications forum, you may get more of a draw that way. ;)

4. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    Would depend on the time and place.

Mike C. ;)

5. StarFromIHJ

Apr 5, 2002
    Thank you Strawbary for the suggestions!

Edited to add in:

Totally understandable Mike. When we get that far I'll post the information. :)

6. JarJarMark

JarJarMark Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2002
    Well its me mark dana i would like to join, maybe we can work together you and my fanclub, tis would be so cool, i give you some pointers and meanwhile you can help me, would be fun. Hey Lady,nice lady

7. Moorglade

Moorglade Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    Delurking...

I'd love to come to a meeting. Need to know a date though.

Triss

8. Obi-Dad

Obi-Dad Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2001
    I'd love to meet with some fans here. I'd also like to make contacts with any collectors. The last new action figure I found was Teemto back when I lived in St. Louis in July.

9. StarFromIHJ

Apr 5, 2002
    A date has been decided on our first meeting. It will be held on 9/28/02. The details of the meeting can be found here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.