main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who here....

Discussion in 'Literature' started by JarJarMustDie, Sep 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I imagine myself in the books a lot. Mostly as background characters, like extras in a movie. But occasionally, my imagination gets carried away and I think I'm one of the major characters.

2. Tahiri_2

Tahiri_2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 20, 2001
    oh hey when i wrote before I didn't mean SW as replacement for my live i ment it as juss when I?m really bored I day dream.

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2001
    I have dreams that are EXTREMELY realistic...
    I remember one where I was Obi-Wan and had lightsaber duel against multiple opponents in the darkened lobby of my old elementary school. That was SO cool!

And I actually have had some EXTREMELY tangible slash dreams... No Comments on that!

Last nighht I had a dream where Corran replaced Liam Devlin from Jack Higgins' Eagle has Landed in a some sort of a story...

The night before that, my dream included clones of both Thrawn and ISard, and THEIR OFFSPRING? ANd I think Corran was there too...

SO I dream of SW and other things I like (Like R.A. Salvatore's FR books... I remember a dream where I bragged that I had faced Entreri in a duel and escaped with my ass intact... And later in the same dream I kissed him... ("Why?" "Because you didn'ty expect that.")

ANyway, Star Wars is my recurring dream, daydream, fics I write. fics I read, books I ewant to read, the subject that drives everyone around me crazy...

And there was that little incident in a psych ward when they thought I was 'too involved' in SW... Medication, medication, not taking...

Ara
    (Loves Star Wars, Loves Corran and is a real Isard -Wannabe)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.