main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Bad Batch Who is not going to make it?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Darth_Accipiter, May 8, 2021.

?

Who doesn't survive the Dark Times?

1. Hunter

17 vote(s)
    45.9%
  2. Tech

9 vote(s)
    24.3%
  3. Wrecker

13 vote(s)
    35.1%
  4. Echo

11 vote(s)
    29.7%
  5. Crosshair

16 vote(s)
    43.2%
  6. Omega

6 vote(s)
    16.2%
  7. Everyone survives

9 vote(s)
    24.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    We're in the Dark Times, my friends. That means that bad things are bound to happen. At the same time, this is Star Wars, and not everything is going to be doom and gloom. All of our protagonists could survive the series. But Rogue One has shown us that it's also possible that everyone could bite the dust. What are your thoughts?

2. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    I could picture Hunter or Crosshair dying. Omega, no chance. Everyone, even less chance. Filoni reiterated just last week that one of the most important lessons Lucas passed down to him was that Star Wars is about hope and kids need hopeful stories. Rogue One was not a Filoni production and could never have been.

3. KitsterAKABobaFett

KitsterAKABobaFett Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 31, 2007
    Prediction: Echo eventually dies a Rebel hero during the nascent days of the Alliance, and Echo Base turns out to be a tribute to him.

4. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    What? No vote for Caleb Dume?:p

At this moment I'm not counting on anyone dying, its definitely possible but Filoni tends to get rather attached to his protagonists.
    Of those on the list I would think Wrecker is probably the most likely, just because he's the most reckless and generally comedic of the batch. (See the "Shoo out the clown" trope).

clone commander bossk likes this.
  5. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Echo may be biologically immortal now and capable of living long enough to be in Mando, Rangers of the Republic as he is so he may make it.

Boy Hunter dying is going to be like Mufasa if he goes at the end of this. I would like him to disappear at the end with Omega finally taking the advice of Cut though unlikely.

I think everyone else is going to not make it. Funny. When S7 came out I would have laughed if TCW dropped a bridge on these guys like they liked to do to the named Clones in TCW. Not so much now.

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  6. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    I might not make it.

7. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I think if anyone of bad batch dies, it is Hunter and that's only if it tied to Omega, maybe he has to sacrifice himself similar to Kanan or he goes out like fives. I think maybe Echo or crosshir if he gets redeemed takes over the guardian role. This is the dark times yess, and i can see every clone that is not bad batch die off, as we not attach to them. Filoni likes to have these mentor characters who at last momment sacfrifice themselfs.

8. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    Also, why does Dark Times imply a high body count? There's no war or large scale Rebellion going on. It's a period of oppression but dictatorships can be very "peaceful."

9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think the olny big thing that happens during these early peaceful time is clones getting faced out and kaminoans is not heard off again, the making of small rebel cells like Saw, jedi being hunted down. the might be a clone rebellion.

10. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    "They make a desolation and call it peace." -Tacitus

11. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    I'm saying Hunter Wrecker or Echo.

12. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
  13. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I'd say Omega; despite her evident popularity. Not to suggest she's expendable, but there's definitely something special about her that can't possibly be around during the time of Palpatine's Empire and into the time when the Resistance is around; unless she just winds up going on the lamb like Ahsoka did.

Sarge and clone commander bossk like this.
  14. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Omega is deffently safe, like Ahsoka was in clone wars and Ezra in rebels.

15. VexedAtVohai

VexedAtVohai Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 4, 2020
    I'm 50/50 on Crosshair living or dying. The rest seem safe to me, but I feel like we're still getting to know them, so perhaps it's a bit early to make that call.

If the writers so chose, any of them could be killed off eventually. Except Omega.

16. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think Crosshair might have similar end like Kallus, he gets redmeption and to live.

17. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    But where is she? You'd have to consider that when Filoni and company decided to introduce this completely new character to pre-ANH canon that they'd know right from the get-go that there'd be immediate questions regarding her status in continuity; the same that resulted in his debating with Lucas regarding whether or not to kill off Ahsoka.

I understand that even after these first couple of episodes Omega has already grown on people the way that Grogu did; but unless we hear Dave Filoni or someone else explicitly say that he has no plans to kill her off, she's not off the table. Doubtful? Yes, but after using process of elimination I only figured that she'd be the most important to become a factor in the Resistance otherwise (and we haven't heard anything about her before this series).

18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    They aren’t going to kill a kid. Or a teenager for that matter. Also asking where she is is like asking wheee was Ahsoka and we know the answer to this. She’ll survive. Just like Ezra did and just like Ahsoka

19. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I bet she's living the mercenary life, just like her father and uncle's.

20. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    There is plenty of conflict in the opening years of Imperial Rule. Tarkin orders an orbital bombardment of Mon Cala that kills untold millions, for example.

I like this idea.

21. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    Hunter or all of them.

To protect/rescue Omega.

I like the characters, but I actually do hope they don't make it all the way to the OT. We already have too many survivors from TCW. Bad Batch deserves a glorious last stand.

22. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think because of Filoni only one or two die off, they will live until last season before killed off if at all. I can see a sequel to this show and they appear in that show too.

SeparatistFan and Snafu55 like this.
  23. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Clone Wars has always been very happy to kill the Reg Clones. That's not stopping. The Bad Batch themselves seem to be continuing in that tradition and racking up the body account.

24. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Nameless clones, storm troopers and droids, easy to kill off lol.

SeparatistFan likes this.
  25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I think at least of the batch survives not including Omega