main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Who is the Greatest Villian of All Time?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Yoda1968, Jan 20, 2004.

?

Who is the Greatest Villian of All Time?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Darth Vader

27.3%
  2. Darth Maul

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Emprier

72.7%
  4. Jango Fett

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Boba Fett

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    The emperor is a panzy, I mean he got chucked down a pipe, and just sat there and screamed.

2. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    [ The offensive, perverted post pertaining to screaming in pipes was deleted. Please carry on your conversation and ignore the raving mad man in the corner with the candle and a box cutter. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter, the Corellia Spice Fiend Rehabilitation Center. ]

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

3. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Boy, dont we all have some baggage. :D

4. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    some more than others (...packs suitcase...)

5. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Well, then... He has a clutter. :)

6. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    You left someone out. Probably the most evil nefarious inhuman thing in this, or any other universe throughout the dawn of time and beyond to the end of all things. Destroys hopes, mutates friends to enemies, humiliates to the point of utter destruction. Satan's spawn. It's a former girlfriend.

7. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    You've got a point there. Women can be like bad credit, it can take 7 years to get over what they do to you. If you're really unlucky, you may never recover.

8. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    year 7 coming up for me!!!!!

Maybe I can be normal again....

9. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Joe, I hate to break it too you, but I don't think that's ever gonna happen.

10. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    /consoles Joe-da...

He has a point, laddie. And how dare you mention the former you-know-what, Tallon! Thats a baaaad word!

11. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    You guys are in trouble now!!!! What about EVil heart breaking, scum of the earth, ex-boyfriends????

12. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    never had that problem - never will, therefore, I never considered it...

13. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Hmmmm... I hope no ex of mine considers me in that light!

14. Akaria

Akaria Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2003
    How in the world could you put the fetts as Villians... Someone better call my momma. Look here, they were far from the villians that the Sithspit were!!

You have neglected the true and greatest Villian of all time. ................

George Lucas....
    If it wasn't for this man, we all have to watch Star Trek OMG... the Humanity.... wait.... that means he is our Savior... oh Lord of all Jedi and Sith.... I bow and praise thee Lord of the Galaxy.. may you never make another Jar Jar Binks again... Amen

Joe-da is the great villian of all time.. I vote Joe-da and his side kick wampa from the planet Hasbro.

15. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Speaking as a true geek Star Trek:TNG wasn't that bad... I would even go as far to say I really enjoyed some of those episodes.

Now aside from the list of usual suspects the greatest villian ever known would have to be... the bastage who drank all my Blue Milk... oh wait that was me... err, nevermind.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

16. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I like TNG also. Star Trek: First Contact was really good. The Borg are just plain CREEPY!
    My vote also goes to Joe. Anyone who would fondle Star Wars is just plain BAD! :)

17. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Eddie-Wan, that is the reason Voyage was probably my favorite Star Trek series... seven of nine... purr... yumm...

"Resistance is futile"
    - Don't worry I will not resist ;)

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

18. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    I fondle Star Wars for FUN, now.... Oh and one day for profit, I aspire...

19. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Evil, just plain EVIL!!

20. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    You villianous evil! Blast you, all that is Joe-da, for your figure fondling! Blast you, I say! :D

21. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    You guys are in trouble now!!!! What about EVil heart breaking, scum of the earth, ex-boyfriends????

They're only that way because some woman ripped out their heart, ran it through a meat grinder, stomped on it, spit on it, and then laughed in his face. Or maybe that was just me.

22. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Nah, it's in the "Official Woman's Playbook"... it is the same one that demands they flock to the restroom in groups... that a pretty girl travel with two ugly friends... that no matter how charming a guy he is still a dog... as soon as a guy starts to do things right change completely... oh and let's not forget, make a mental note of every insignificant thing so you can throw it back in his face 3 years later...

Wow... ummm, /endrant

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

23. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I actually had a girl break up with me because she said I was too nice! Belie dat, playa!

24. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Sorry about that bud... that was just a nice way of saying that you're lousy in bed... see it's the heading of chapter three... "How to drop him with a spring in your step..."

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

25. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    JediRiff, I've had someone tell me they didn't want to get involved because I was "too nice" and she thought I would "try to change her". (How did she know this? Answer: She didn't.)

Me? Nice?

Ahh, the excuses folks give.... we never reveal our true intentions.

And what really drove me over the edge is a story too long to tell in this .... well, maybe for another time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.