main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who is the most interesting EP3 character?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Gabricjen, Mar 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fettmaster39

fettmaster39 Jedi Master star 3

Jun 9, 2005
    wooooooow. i cannot believe i'm the only one lobbying
    for ton meddon.....

2. Lumpawarrump

Lumpawarrump Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2001
    R2, Sidious and Obi-Wan are all tight contenders for second

....followed closely by Wat Tambor

3. Arwen Sith

Arwen Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    Anakin, without a doubt. Closely followed by Palpatine/Sidious.

4. yaddidameen

yaddidameen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2005
    in all honesty i am more fond of characters that i can delve into the minds of. i want to feel what they feel, and get inside of their head, i want to see emotion and i want the characters to have some balance. even though yoda is and always will be my favorite, he along with mace, and palpatine just don't seem as interesting as they could be. that being said i loved obi wan and anakin, i really felt the pain anakin was going through, and obi wan's anguish when he discovers that anakin has betrayed the jedi (though i must admit he could have delivered that part a little better.) great movie, even better character developement, at least on the part of anakin and obi wan. who would have thought george could have done something like this, and get it right, from the looks of TPM and AOTC i must admit i was sceptical, but i was greatly suprised.

5. TheLightSide

TheLightSide Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 29, 2005
    The most interesting character is Padme. To see her give it ALL up for someone who is flawed is very interesting at the end of Ep. 2.

In TPM she is a leader / killing machine. By the end of RoTS, she dies of a broken heart. Very believable, but sad.

6. lord_S

lord_S Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 7, 2005
    Anakin and Padmé

7. Green_Destiny_Sword

Green_Destiny_Sword Force Ghost star 5

Jun 20, 2001
    Obi Wan Kenobi -- One of the few actual, real humans in the PT.

8. mandalore15

mandalore15 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 29, 2000
    I see Rune Haako gets the shaft yet again. What is wrong with you people? Who else would put up with Nute Gunray's garbage for over a decade and still keep coming back for more? These are questions you really need to ask yourselves.

9. Dark_Plagueis

Dark_Plagueis Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2005
    TION MEDDON or something like that. I wished they showed more of him. a very mysterious character. what do you think?

10. vampire-jing

vampire-jing Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 2002
    Palpatine and Anakin, then Obi-wan and Padme.

11. Anakin_Skywalker217

Anakin_Skywalker217 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2003
    Personally, I think General Grevious.

12. Darth_Tridenteon

Darth_Tridenteon Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2005
    This thread might be a little off topic, but i think it brings an interesting point to the table, whatever happened to Asajj Ventress? she should have been on the Invisible Hand with Dooku or elsewhere in the movie? In Labrynth of evil and Return of the Sith it were as though they completely wrote her out of the story, what the heck?

13. SEPARATESICKLEROOK2

SEPARATESICKLEROOK2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2003
    The dynamic between Sidious and Anakin paves this movie in gold. I drink up every scene with Anakin and Vader throughout the series, but for EP III every scene with Palpatine makes my mouth water. He has a character unseen in all the movies. He becomes the man in the chair aboard the Death Star in ROTJ while looking like the Chancellor, it was just amazing to see the duality poking through that makes him the most interesting character aside from Anakin and pre-suit Vader. Yet, when Vader is on the operating table and rises up to speak his first words in the suit, that is all I've wanted to see since i was a kid. I almost peed when I saw it. And what he said struck me like a meteor rock. Vader's first words in the suit were of his wife, the last thing that made him human died right there on the spot.

14. Naberrie_SkyWalker

Naberrie_SkyWalker Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 30, 2002
    Anakin to me will always be the most interesting character of the Saga. The changes he goes thorugh, the descions he makes from TPM all the to ROTJ make for a moving, tragic charatcer arc not seen in a lot of films.

15. fettmaster39

Jun 9, 2005
    TION MEDDON IS THE BEST, COOLEST, AND MOST
    INTERESTING NEW CHARACTOR IN STAR WARS-EPISODE III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH!!!!!!!

16. JediPrettyBoy

JediPrettyBoy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2005
    There are a lot of interesting characters, but recently I find Ki Adi Mundi to be of great interest to me.

I have watch the order 66 clip over and over, and each time I see the pathetic and confused look on his face, I feel more and more sorry for him. He really was not expecting to die that day. The actor who plays him in that seen really sells me with his facial expressions of saddened and bewildered amazement. Even the way he moves his body like a ragdoll as he is getting blasted to the ground really bothers me. The other scenes from this montage are sad as well, but there is just something about the music in combination with the look on his face that gets to me more and more with each viewing.

17. Achilles_of_Edmonton

Achilles_of_Edmonton Jedi Youngling star 4

May 13, 2005
    I really feel for Aayla Secura as well. There are many reasons but it's the combination of a fallen Jedi, the fact that she's female and getting ganged up on makes it worse and then she doesn't even get a chance to defend herself.

18. Darth Kruel

Darth Kruel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2000
    The most interesting Episode III character unmistakably is Darth Sidious.

19. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Palps.

20. fettmaster39

Jun 9, 2005
    i didn't see ki-adi or aayla give obi-wan any fuel.....
    Tion Meddon did.

21. CatherineSkywalker

CatherineSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2004
    Anakin, Obi-Wan and R2.....

22. Gabricjen

Gabricjen Jedi Master star 3

Dec 16, 2003
    Palpatine

23. fettmaster39

Jun 9, 2005