main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Who Should Be Back For Episode III?

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, May 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Bail Organa,
    Dextter Jettster,
    Boba Fett (A MUST!!)
    Ki-Adi Mundi (I really really hope he wasn't killed in Geonosis...),
    Nute Gunray (i love his cowardness... isn't he the 1st to leave Geonosis once he knows they're losing?)

and of cos... Yoda, Windu, Palpatine, Dooku, Jar Jar (he's still as irritataing as ever), Annie, Padme, Obi-Wan,... blah blah blah...

And I think they need a Lando-sort-of-character!

2. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Nah I don't think Ki-Adi Mundi was killed in AOTC..so he should be back.

Basically everyone who wasn't killed should come back :D.

Should

3. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    I have a very bad feeling that George Lucas killed off Ki-Adi Mundi...

4. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    ** Sigh! **
    I miss Han Solo! :(
    But I guess he's too busy being Indiana Jones again.....

Still, I think they should have a Han Solo type of character - you gotta admit he's a lovable kind of rogue, eh??

5. NodNarbOen

NodNarbOen Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 20, 2002
    yeah.. I hope plo koon will be back.. but I didn't see him survive.. :( WASTED...

6. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Sure, Han's my fav. character..

but I don't think anyone can replace Harrison Ford. Anyway it's better to remember Han as a special someone, and not to just create someone new to replace him.

7. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Royal Guards!!!!!! George Lucas, I want them to all use their Force Spike and zap those Jedis to death!!!!!

Instead of standing there to guard the door, I want them to fight hand in hand with the clones! And Imperial Digniteries!

And and, I want to see young Grand Moff Tarkin and Mon Mothma!!!!!!!

And one more request... HIT ME WITH JABBA THE HUTT ONE MORE TIME... he's sorely missed on Tatooine!!!!!!!

8. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    One Q to ponder... How will Darth Sidious reveal himeself to Master Yoda and Obi-Wan as Palpatine??

"Mace will be fighting Dooku and out of the shadows Palpatine will come out in his Sith Lord robe and will tell Mace. "Master Windu your party is over". Then they will both throw lightning bolts at Master Windu killing him off. Alas Master Yoda appears out of the shadows floating up on his cushion then you will hear a John Williams rendition of Pinks pop hit "I'm coming up so you better get this party started" and they will both flee because they know Master Yoda will kick both their Sith candy ........."

Hehehe! :)

9. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Can I request for Qui-Gonn Jinn to make a special "spirit" appearance in Episode III?

Maybe a duel with Count Dooku? Master VS Apprentice!

10. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Rick hinted at Celebration 2 that Qui Gon would return for Episode III!

Hurray!!!

11. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    ::happy:: :) :D

12. Mannequin_Skywalker

Mannequin_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2001
    han solo may be introduced in ep3..that's my feeling 'cos he's initially an imperial trooper before defecting to the rebels...and i think ep3 will start will the aftermath of the clone wars so it makes sense that the imperial army will be born...do not forget in ep2 that there's a hint of the death star holograph image count dooku was holding that sidious have in mind..the death star will also be shown.

ani will kill dooku in a fit of anger (understatement) and take his place as the next dark lord of the sith but not before being maimed even further so that only machine parts are the only way of keeping him alive.

the twins of luke and leia will be born to the ani and padme with the latter giving padme to bail organa (the moustached guy in the blue suit somewhere at the beginning of ep2) and luke given to the lars family. most probably padme will die in the process of protecting their identity after knowing ani has become evil.

how's that for a synopsis of ep3?

13. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    I think the highlight of Episode III is Armeggeddon on Coruscant! The extermination of Jedi Kinghts! I wonder how they will finish off Master Windu and how Palpatine will reveal himself? And how Padme will die...

I think too much things will happen in Episode III... so why not make it into a 4 hours spectacular?? Hehe! Compare with LOTR mah.. ;)

14. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    How Padme will die is totally speculative at the moment..anything could happen.

Mannequin_Skywalker - I still don't feel that Lucas will put Han Solo inside, since I think he said so some time ago.

I also stand with Bobafett and hope Mon Mothma is introduced. Don't really care for Jabba cause he's not so important yet ;)

15. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    How old is Han Solo in ANH? In his late 20s or early 30s, right? So in Ep3, he'll be a early teenager so not possible for him to be in Ep3 unless the Empire also got Military School for kids. :eek:

Ya, Mon Mothma will be a good choice as if I'm not mistaken, before Leia, she was the youngest Senator to be in the Republic Senate and by ROTJ, she's already in her late 40s so in Ep3, she will be in her early 20s (Leia was 20+/- in ANH).

And bring back Boba Fett; his anger towards the Jedi especially Mace Windu can do real damage. ;)

And show the IRG in action, maybe giving them the Crimsom Empire kind of Armor while they are at that. :D

Jabba can slide around in the background if needed.

16. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Bobafett will be back in a grand scale, since AOTC was his introductory movie. Maybe his armour will be shinier than the OT 8-}

DE - Agree with you about the IRG, I'm sure alot of fans would want to at least see the guard in action throughout the whole saga. With five episodes down, only once chance in the near future to have the IRG kick some serious Bu## :D

17. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Lucasfilm better put the Royal Guards in lor... the Hasbro toys got Force Spike with Electro Discharge! Cool! No point come out as toys, then movie dun have lor...

18. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    I wonder what special powers they have..I mean they must be good to have been chosen to protect the emperor. I think the comics like Crimson Empire answered this, but I haven't read those (yet) :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.