main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Who will win the Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Sean_Starrider, Feb 1, 2006.

?

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Poll closed Feb 7, 2006.
  1. Pittsburgh Steelers

36.4%
  2. Seattle Seahawks

63.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Well who do you guys think will win the Super Bowl? I think it will be a good game for the first 3 quarters and then the Steelers will put it away in the 4th quarter. My prediction Steelers win 31-17. Here we go Steelers! Here we go! [face_dancing]

2. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Hopefully not that big a margin.

3. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    I'm going with the Seahawks guys. I have been a longtime Seahawks fan since I was a child.

4. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Steelers all the way. Just to upset the Bengals fans. HAHA!

5. Brian5475E

Brian5475E Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 21, 2002
    For 1 I think the Steelers don't deserve to be there. They play dirty! As a true Bengals fan I'm going with the Seahawks!. I hope they break Worthlessburgers hand off! Then they well get what they deserve. Beter yet take out his knee. LOL! Sorry I hate the Steelers and always have

6. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    I can tell that you are a true Bengals fan by your spelling. 8-}

7. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    I don't care for the Steelers either but what you are saying really isn't very smart... You complain about them being dirty, and yet YOU call for Big Ben's head...[face_thinking] I hated to see Carson go down, and I still don't know if it was or wasn't done on purpose, but the Bengals still lost. It's a game involving over 50 players, you can't blame a loss on 1 injury.
    A true SuperBowl contender wins no matter what, injuries happen. Kitna could have led the team to victory, but the Bengals seemed to give up for some reason (receivers not making efforts etc...). Maybe Chad should take lessons from ward and Rod Smith... Keep playing, and don't cry if you don't get your 100 yards 8-}
    Do I complain about my Broncos loosing the AFC championship game? No. They lost. And I don't put it on the fact that Plummer had the flu etc... The Steelrs played their A game, while the Broncos had their worst defensive showing of the season (those damn 3rd downs)... Disappointing, but the Steelers have been knocking at the SB door for way too long to be denied the game.
    That being said, I can't root for a team that broke my heart by beating the Broncos.... ;)
    Still here's to a injurie free game [face_dancing]

8. DARTHAUDITOR

DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    I just can't cheer for the Steelers. Go Seattle.

9. Icarus999

Icarus999 Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2005
    I myself really dont pay that much attention to football, exept in the case where it's between my current and former hometown (Cleveland) However, from what I HAVE seen I feel that the Steelers will win. The Seahawks just wont cut it. From the Bengals-Steelers upset, I want the Seahawks to win, I know it probably wont happen.=P~

10. Brian5475E

Jul 21, 2002
    Worst freaking officiating I've eber seen in a NFL game! Steelers steal another win! Thanks to the Refs. Wonder how much the refs were paid. LOL

11. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND! WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING TILL THE END! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! NO TIME FOR LOSERS CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!...OF THE WORLD!!!!

12. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Worst... Officiating... Ever.... Refs [face_love] Steelers lol

13. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    The refs missed 3 calls on Seattle for fumbling. It was a poorly officiated game but poorly officiated for both teams. Besides, After the officiating that Pittsburgh endured in Indianapolis I feel the Steelers shouldn't have to take crap for getting calls their way once in awhile. =D=

14. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    True, I have to give you that :) And no matter what, Steelers are the champs, Grats :)
    It was still a fumble on that 1st drive against Denver though (no way it should have been overturned lol )... ;)

15. Brian5475E

Jul 21, 2002
    Yeah just like that phantom TD by Worthlessburger. That was a joke, they even reviewed it and still didn't get the call right!

16. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Worthlessburger? [face_thinking] 2004.....Undefeated as a starter during the regular season(14-0), First rookie QB to ever reach the Conference Championship game, First QB to ever win Rookie of the Year honors. 2005.....Despite a injury filled first 3/4 of the season he rallies his team to win the their final 4 regular season games just to make the playoffs, Leads the ONLY 6th seed in NFL History to a SUPER BOWL VICTORY, Becomes the youngest QB to ever win a Super Bowl, He leads his team to be the only team in NFL History to beat the top 3 seeds in the AFC and then the top seed in the NFC. Worthlessburger huh? [face_whistling] Yeah I see your point now Brian, What the hell was I thinking? [face_beatup]

17. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Ben also admited it wasn't a TD to David Letterman....[face_hypnotized]

18. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    I know Ben didn't think he made it either but it's like he said, Even if they had ruled him down at the 1-inch line they still had 4th down and they were gonna go for it. I seriously doubt that the Seahawks would stop either Ben sneaking it or giving it to Bettis for 1 inch. SI.com is already selling the Steelers gift set for all of you interested. ;)

19. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Blah Blah, I think the only worst gear to wear than Steelers gear would be Raiders gear lol

20. CINCYFAN

CINCYFAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2005
    Niiice! How many crimanals are on that team now???;) They get everyone that nobody else will touch. T.O. will be next if they have the cap room.

21. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Nah, Denver wants TO big time, he shouyld ba a Bronco next year... for better or for worse, that's to be seen still ;) I hate TO, but the idea IS intriguing...

22. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    I also heard that Denver is interested in Ricky Williams. Ricky Williams and Terrell Owens in the same locker room :eek: !!! If that happens I guess we can give San Diego the division title right now. After watching T.O. go off on McNabb and Garcia for not being great QBs I can't wait to see what he says about Plummer [face_laugh] . Even if you guys don't like the Steelers, You gotta be happy for Bettis getting to go out as a Champion =D= .

23. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Difference between Plummer and McNabb.... Jake has bigger balls than McNabb could even dream of having.... Plus he can't complain about black on black crime lol ;) (dumbest comment ever by McNabb).
    Also, Shannahan is no andy Reid... a problem with a player = cut/trade, ask daryl gardener and Deltah O'Neil :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.