main
side
curve

Who's staying at the Days Inn?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by DarthShona, Oct 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    I'm staying at the Days Inn on East Washington St, one block away from the ICC. Anybody else?

2. obi-ray

obi-ray Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    Hi Darthshona I made my reservation this past april to make shure I have a place to stay at a cheap price.

3. JediMaster22

JediMaster22 Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 15, 1999
    >a cheap price.<

How much?

4. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    I'm staying at the Days Inn on East Washington St, one block away from the ICC.

Hi DarthShona

You probably need to check a map for the Days Inn. I think the closest one is 6 blocks away according to ICC's list of hotels. (Of course they may have bought or built a new one and the list not be up to date.) Just thought you should double check so you aren't surprised. :)

5. CaptainAlex1

CaptainAlex1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 19, 2001
    Me and three of the boys from Rochester, NY are staying at the days inn. We booked back in early May. $79 per night.

6. --Skywalker--

--Skywalker-- Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 2004
    I'm sleeping in the car :p

7. JediMaster22

JediMaster22 Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 15, 1999
    If you have a car, why don't you go out to 5-10 miles find a $30-$50 dollar Hotel?

8. DarthShona

Jul 29, 2003
    Carolyn,
    I saw the various hotels on the Indy map that Sebulba-X linked me to, and when I made my reservation the lady said it's one block away. :)

$71.10/night

EDIT: To double-check, I just went to MapQuest and put in the addys to my hotel and the Convention Center and it's like 0.68 miles or something.

9. --Skywalker--

--Skywalker-- Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 2004
    If you have a car, why don't you go out to 5-10 miles find a $30-$50 dollar Hotel?

because, my mom isn't gonna gimme money for C3. I won't have enough money to get one. Besides, 2 of my friends and their dad are gonna take me. I'm gonna go to a McDonalds and wash my hair down with water, shampoo, and conditioner and put on my costume.

10. obi-ray

obi-ray Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    Days inn at Washington St is only one block away from the convention you could go walking it takes about 10 min and save taxi $$$ like my friend did in C-2 without any problems BTW $66.60/night.

11. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    Does anyone know if the Days Inn is full already?? I want to get as close to the ICC as possible. Please let me know!

12. CaptainAlex1

CaptainAlex1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 19, 2001
    I believe it is now booked. I tried the online booking to see if there were rooms for CB3 still left and there were none. Best vet, giving them a call at their 800 number!

13. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    I'm pretty sure I'm staying there. I made my reservations last April.

14. sal

sal Jedi Master star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    DAYS INN BAD IDEA, GET READY FOR A BAD STAY DEPENDING ON WHERE YOURS IS, I STAYED AT ONE WITH MY FAMILY ON THE WAY TO TO THE OUTER BANKS LAST SUMMER, AND THE HOTEL WE HAD WAS GRUNGY, THE ONLY ROOM THEY HAD LEFT WAS A SMOKING ONE, AND THE WALLS WHERE LIKE PAPER, THE ONLY REASON MY DAD STAYED THERE IS CAUSE SOME-ONE RECOMENDED IT BAD IDEA!!!!!!

I'M JUST SAYING COM PREPARED, LIKE SOME LYSALE, LOTS OF AIR FRESHENERS, AND MAYBE SOME EAR PLAUG, I WOKE UP AT 2 IN THE MORNING FROM THE PEOPLE NEXT DOOR, THOUGHT IT WAS THE ALARM!!

THE GOOD THING WAS THAT THE MANAGER WAS NICE AND GAVE A US A FULL REFUND, SO MAYBE YOU'LL GET ONE IF YOUR STAY IS BAD.

15. DarthShona

Jul 29, 2003
    I've stayed at Days Inns in several locations over the years without any problems at all.

But thanks for warning me never to stay at the one at OBX! ;)

16. sal

sal Jedi Master star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    this one was on the way down, in case you wanna stop for the night.

17. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    this one was on the way down, in case you wanna stop for the night.

I travel to the Outer Banks frequently. I want to be able to avoid this one so... on the way down from where? Which direction?

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.