main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal Who's the most powerful Force user?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by GoddessJainaSoloFel, Jan 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    Discuss who you think is the most powerful Force user in the Star Wars Universe.

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Ok, the most powerful is under rated. You know who I mean Goddess ;)

3. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    I know who you are talking about Addie but why don't you tell everyone who it is and why you think that Jedi is the most powerful Force user. I'm expecting the debate will be mostly between Yoda, Mace, Luke and Jacen.

4. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Naw. Back in the Jedi Academy Series, Luke used a device he'd found the ruins that was able to measure Force ability. It had a couple of paddles that he ran over the person in question and it showed up on a screen as a glow of colour kind of like an aura. Anyway, he did this to Kyp Durron, and yes the colours showed up reds and blacks and darting in all directions. Definate darkness there. Anyway, Luke had devised his own method of testing people by gently probing their minds and 'touching' that part that controled the Force. Most he'd tested caused him to stumble or a mere jolt through his body, but when he tested Kyp, he was 'thrown' clear across the room and into a wall (if memory serves). Im my opinion, Kyp is the strongest, but has be over looked and under r*ted by all the authors. ;) There, is that better Goddess?

5. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    Hmmmmppphhh... lightsiders.. :rolleyes:

Palpatine... just ended up blinded by his own magnificence...

6. Spudtrooper

Spudtrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2006
    Ok i'm really not very knowledgeable in SW but if you ask me i think the dark side seems very powerful in the way they manipulate the force

7. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    I'll agree that the Dark Force users are fairly strong however they all desire more than what they have and their greed winds up being their undoing!

8. evil-incarnate

Jun 30, 2004
    Not always.. :D ;)

9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You being the only example there evil ;)

10. Spudtrooper

Jan 10, 2006
    But that is my point by not getting all they want they get nastier in their way of using the force hence not limiting themselves to get what they want contrary to the lightside where they MUST stick to a code

11. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    Jacen Solo in the EU :D

12. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Care to elaborate on why you believe Jacen Solo is the most powerful Force user, Kit? I'd love to hear what you have to say! :)

13. Darth_Nurse

Darth_Nurse Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2006
    I don't know the SW movies really well but I thing the most powerful user are the darksider... Because they use the darkside to do bad things!!!

14. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    Maybe it's just me, but I don't believe any force-user is stronger than the other. Okay, true I'm lying on that fact, but come on. Can you really compare Yoda to Palpatine? Both have different opinions on the use of the Force and both aren't using it the same way.

Then comes the fact that you can't compare a force-senstive from one era to another, who knows what the other force-sensitive would do in the other's situation. Perhaps they could have been stronger or whatnot. I probably just mess everyone with that, so you know what, I'll shut up and simply answer the question.

I'm stuck between Kyp and Luke. I agree with what Addie said about Kyp and I mean Luke is well Luke...:p

15. Darth_Nurse

Darth_Nurse Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2006
    LJS I agree with your thinking that we can't compare Yoda to palpatine. I can't say anything about the reste because I don't know the movies... I'm waiting for Goddess to show it to me;)

*Still wainting for Goddess!!!!!*

16. Spudtrooper

Jan 10, 2006
    Hmmmmmmmmm i was raised to never argue with a lady but i must disagree with you LJS.....like i mentionned above the dark side will stop at nothing to get what they want hence making them very powerful ......i know the light side MUST stick to the jedi code hence restricting them not saying they are weak but by being "limited" in their use of the force makes them more vulnerable

That is only my opinion of course

17. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    And that Spud is exactly why I said we can't really compare. Cause if Yoda hadn't listen to teh code, who says he couldn't have been stronger than Palpatine. True if we just take in consideration what we've been introduced to, then I can't say Palpatine is stronger than Yoda.

For the sith are a little greedy, and from what I know and been taught, the greedier you become the blinder you come to. For you want something so much that you can't see the little things that pass by. I mean if Palpatine was truly that strong, how come he never sent for Leia or Luke when they were babies. Surely he would have felt them through the force.

Though I really love Star Wars, Goddess and anybody else could tell you, I'm not exactly into the jedi stuff. More into the pilot stuff like Wedge, Wes and the rest of the Rogues, but that's what I believe for the most powerful force user.

18. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    I'm really enjoying seeing different points of view and the debate over good vs evil.

Perhaps our next debate thread should be which pilot is the Best?! :p (Just for you LJS!)

19. evil-incarnate

Jun 30, 2004
    In one of the novels, it depicts what could happen if Yoda was a darksider.

He could EASILY defeat Palpatine, but because he is limited to the use of the lightside of the Force (or just limited decisions) he got WHOOPED by Palpy...

20. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Reads and finds this all very interesting...

21. TK1571

TK1571 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2003
    interesting opinions.. i have heard that Darth Nilis(sorry for spelling) and Darth Revan are pretty strong force users.. after all one of them just destroyed a planet by thinking about it throught the force..

22. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    Don't you dare, that would mean choosing between the W guys! :_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.