main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Why do I love you? AU/ Post ROTS/ Romance/Drama/Angst Anakin/Padme Luke/Leia *COMPLETE*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Tribun - Thanks for reading! :) If she does go through with her meeting, only bad things will happen.

Lexi - Thanks for reading! :) The queen is taking drastic measures to keep Leia. Not a good thing!

HandmaidenVeme- Thanks for reading! :) Yes fear does lead to the darkside, but the queen is letting the darkside come into her own home.

lady_sapphire - Thanks for reading! :) Yes, anything concerning the sith lord is bad. We al know how vader feels about Padme. What will he do when he finds out she' s alive?

Yorkshire-Gal - Thanks for reading and the kind words! :) It would have been cool if the dream was real, I think the queen deserves it!

Gina - Thanks for reading! :) The queen is just too insecure and is only thinking of herself. She does not realize what will come of her actions.

Sabe126 - Thanks for reading! :) I'm glad you like it so far. The queen's jealousy has made her blind. Bringing Vader in is a BIG mistake!

Starshine - Thanks for reading! :) As always it's great reading your comments. IMO the queen is just as bad as Vader.

Jedi_Liz - Thanks for reading! :) I'm glad you like it.

searth_99 - Thanks for reading! :) I'm happy you like it.

jacen200015 - Thanks for reading! :) The queen has major issues, and you are right about what will happen, if she continues to go through with her bad intentions.

Redneck626 - Thanks for reading! :) The queen's constant fear is driving her crazy. Hopefully Padme can get her memory back soon.

2. skywalkerlover00

skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2005
    UPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. searth_99

searth_99 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 5, 2001
    another up!

4. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Thanks for the up you guys! :)

Chapter Four

At the crack of dawn, the Queen of Alderaan walked briskly through the long corridors of the illustrious palace. It had been the longest night of her life. A thousand conflicting thoughts had raced through her troubled mind. Was she making the right decision? Would she not break everyone?s trust? Is this what was expected of a Queen? As her conscience tried to reason with her, the image of Padme taking Leia away was just too powerful to be ignored. Getting rid of Padme?WAS the right thing to do. What about Bail? What would he say? No, Bail would understand, he would have wanted the same thing. Then they would not have to live with the constant fear, that Leia would leave them. Leia was her daughter. Not Padme?s.

?My Queen, are you going somewhere?? It was a different handmaiden from the night before.

?I?m going personally to invite a few of my closest friends, to Leia?s birthday celebration. I will be taking Leia with me,? The Queen replied.

?My Queen, Leia has been sick. Padme has been attending to her all night. ? The handmaiden said.

Breha was flabbergasted by what she had just learned, her heart pounded violently in her chest. Padme had been with Leia all night, and she had no knowledge of it.

?Why was I not informed of my daughter?s illness?? The Queen?s burning eyes, pierced daggers through the handmaiden.

The handmaiden realized that the Queen was extremely upset, and it would have been improper to look directly at her. She bowed her head slightly, and looked at the marble floor.

?My Queen?Padme told me not to disturb you.? Her voice trembled, as it barely left her mouth.

Breha was fuming, as she heard those words.

?Who is she to make the decisions? Leia?s my daughter!? The Queen repeatedly pushed her right index finger into her sternum.

?Yes my Queen,? The handmaiden refused to take her eyes of the floor.

?We?ll see about this,? The Queen gritted her teeth in anger, and proceeded to head towards Leia?s bedroom.

There was no more doubt in the Queen?s mind?Padme had to go?She had no right over Leia. The Queen opened the doors, and saw Padme sleeping, as she sat on the floor, with her back against the bed. Breha?s heart nearly skipped a beat, as she saw Leia asleep, with her head resting in Padme?s lap. Breha took a series of deep breaths, and tried to regain her composure, as best she could. Rage and jealousy, however, continued to build almost exponentially within her, as she stood over the pair.

?Padme..!? The Queen?s voice was cold.

Padme slowly opened her eyes, and gazed up at the Queen.

?My Queen.?

?What is going on here?? Breha gestured her hand at Leia.

It ate her alive, to see Leia sound asleep in Padme?s lap, because she always refused to sleep in hers. These small things, which could been seen as insignificant to others, tore away at her. Padme lovingly looked down at the sleeping princess, and gave her a warm smile, again, the Queen found it to be rather distasteful.

?Leia was crying; her stomach was in a lot pain. Poor girl, she must have eaten something that did not agree with her.? Padme gently stroked the loose hair away from Leia?s adorable face.

?How did you know that she was not well?? The Queen refused to blink, and Padme found her cold expression to be rather daunting.

?I heard her cry,? Padme replied extremely softly.

Breha let out a deep breath, and looked around the room in disbelief.

?How is that possible? Your quarters are on the other side of the palace. I?m closer to her than you, and I was awake all night. If I could not hear her, how could you??

Padme was taken aback by the aggressive manner, in which the questions were asked.

?I don?t know. I heard her and I came running.? Padme?s eyes shied away from the Queen.

?Leia..! Leia..!? The Queen raised her voice more and more as she spoke, however Leia remained motionless.

Padme could clearly see that the Queen was visibly upset, and she did not want it to get

5. ladyblondie

ladyblondie Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    I love it! I love it! I love it! I hope Padme slaps the Queen for being so mean to Leia. And she calls herself her mother. Please post more!

[face_praying]

6. Yorkshire-Gal

Yorkshire-Gal Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2005
    Forget Darth Vader, here's a dark lord. What a cow, my god give her a slap!

Fantastic by the way, ohh someone please tell Padme soon or im going to spontainiously combust here.

7. InLoveWithLordVader

InLoveWithLordVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2005
    I really like this story!!! You have really sucked me in. This is a great AU plot. I can hardly wait to find out what happens once Vader finds out about Padme being alive.[face_praying] Please keep posting!!!

8. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Poor Padme, all she did was care for Leia. It's not her fault that she shares a special bond with her, after all she is her REAL mother.

I hope the Queen gets what's coming to her. Does she really think she's going to get what she wants by bringing Vader into the picture? Crazy stupid woman, I could just shake her!

9. Vaders_Angel

Vaders_Angel Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2005
    All I can say is...wow. You have a great fic going here. I look forward to more with baited breath, lol.

10. Starshine

Starshine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    ?Who are you to tell me what to do? I?m her mother, not you!? The Queen tightly held Leia by her arm, and walked out of the room.

Oh, man!
    This was very very wrong sentence and very wrong way to act with Leia.:mad:

Anyway, very well written :)

11. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    ?Leia, your mother is talking to you?

That must have broken Padme's heart to say that.

I hope Bail arrives to intervene and stop this maddness. Can't wait to see what happens next!

12. Venus_Star2-com

Venus_Star2-com Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    is vader in his full suit attire????i just had to ask....anyhoo...the queen--GOT TO GO,....i just foudn this so please update soon

13. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    god, after that now i want vader to come and rescue her from THAT monster. geez...what a...word i can't say.

14. Lexi

Lexi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    How can anyone be so cruel? I can understand the queen's fear that Padmé will take Leia away from her, but this is just heartless. Poor Padmé, poor Leia and poor Bail for being married to her.

15. InLoveWithLordVader

InLoveWithLordVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2005
    Could you PM when you post the next chapter? I keep checking only to find the only activity is wonderful feedback. This is, of course, wonderful for you!!!

16. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    Oh wow, this is very interesting. I'm glad I found it. Is Vader suited in this one? *curious*
    Great job so far!

17. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    ladyblondie - Thanks for reading! :) I'm really flattered you think so much of this fic. I will do my best to keep the posts coming.
    And yes Padme should slap the queen, let's see if she does! ;)

Yorkshire-Gal - Thanks for reading! :) I guess she's worse than Vader in many respects. :D Hopefully Padme will find out before anything serious happens.

InLoveWithLordVader - Thanks for reading! :) I am glad you like it. It will be interesting to see when Vader finds out and more importantly what his reaction to it will be.
    I will do my best to keep the posts coming.

HandmaidenVeme - Thanks for reading! :) The queen is just so insecure, that it is pathetic really. And she is only thinking about herself.

Vaders_Angel - Thanks for reading and the kind words! :)

Starshine - Thanks for reading! :) I totally agree with you. I don't the queen cares who she hurts.

Sabe126 - Thanks for reading! :) I agree with you, Padme must feel so broken and lonely. Can Bail do anything? Let's find out! ;)

Venus_Star2-com - Thanks for reading! :) Ahhh, the million dollar question, he is or isn't he? It will be revealed soon! ;) I will do my best to keep the posts coming.

lady_sapphire - Thanks for reading! :) I think I have a pretty good idea what that word is! :D

Lexi - Thanks for reading! :) It is quite apparent that the queen is only thinking of herself.
    I don't think she cares about anyones feelings except her own.

Lieutenant_Jaina - Thanks for reading and the warm words! :) Vader in the suit? Not long to find out! ;)

Hi everyone - All I can say is WOW! I am really overwhelmed by the amazing responses that you all have given. At the moment I'm working on the climatic showdown of my other fic Rage of the Jedi, which has successfully
    qualified for best action fic for the saga summer awards. I'm trying to get it finished.

But you guys are just wonderful, so I'm going to try my best to keep updating as often as I can. I hope you all like what I have in store. :)

18. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    Loved it........that Queen is quite the nasty one......... *shudders*

And Padmé & Leia obviously share a special bond, so that's probably how Padmé heard Leia.

I wonder what Luke's up to? ;)

19. searth_99

Oct 5, 2001
    another up!!

20. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Jedi_Liz - Thanks for redaing!:)

Searth_99 - Thanks for reading! :)

Chapter Five

The Queen?s face was almost void of any emotion, as she held Leia tightly by her left arm, and rapidly walked through the long corridors of the palace. Tears fell from Leia?s innocent eyes, as she looked back over her shoulder at Padme.

?Padme..!? Leia cried out, as Breha?s hand dug into her delicate skin.

Padme stood in the middle of the corridor, and watched powerlessly, as the Queen, violently pulled Leia down the empty hallways. Padme?s heart ached, every time Leia said her name, and tears welled up in her broken eyes, as she extended out her right hand to the little princess. As much as she wanted to stop the Queen?s insanity, and take Padme away from her, she knew she could not. What right does she have over Leia? She has none.

Leia continued to scream out towards Padme, which infuriated the Queen even further, and she proceeded to scold the little girl.

?Young lady, that?s enough!?

Leia looked up at her mother?s stern eyes; she did not understand why she was behaving like this. It frightened her.

?What?s going on here? I heard Leia screaming.? Breha looked up to see her husband, Bail Organa stand in front of her. Bail looked intensely at his wife, and then caught a glimpse of Padme in the background.

?Oh nothing dear,? The Queen tried to force a smile, however refused to relinquish her hold on Leia.

Bail let out a deep breath, as he looked at the tears falling down Leia?s soft cheeks.

?Where are you taking her at this time?? Bail returned his eyes back to his wife.

?I was going to tell you, but you were asleep. I?m taking Leia with me, to personally invite a few of my closest friends to her birthday celebration.? The Queen replied cheerfully.

Bail looked past the Queen at Padme; her helpless expression told him everything he needed to know.

?It doesn?t look like she wants to go with you.?

The Queen?s expression went cold, as she saw Padme standing behind her. She squeezed Leia?s arm even harder.

?I?m her mother, I know what she wants. Leia is just being a little difficult that?s all!? Breha looked over her shoulder, however kept her eyes firmly fixed on Bail.
    ?And it?s no one else?s concern.?

Padme knew the last remark was targeted at her, and it hurt?It hurt a lot. She slowly lowered her wounded eyes to the marble floor.

?She?s my daughter too, and I don?t like what I see? Bail pointed his right index finger at the hold the Queen had on Leia.
    ?I tell you what my lovely wife, if Leia wants to go with you?then by all means, have fun. But, if she doesn?t, then she will stay here, under Padme?s supervision.

Padme gasped, as she looked up at the Royal couple.

?Bail?? Breha was furious after what she had heard. She forcefully continued to exhale through her nose.

Bail ignored her, and kneeled gently in front of Leia. Leia trembled, as she refused to move her eyes up to look at her father.

?Leia?? Bail spoke softly. ?Leia look at me.?

Leia continued to look at the floor, the aggressive nature of her mother had stunned her into silence.

?Leia, I promise I won?t hurt you,? Bail?s voice was full of love. Leia tightly pressed her lips together, and moved her tear filled eyes up to look at her father. Bail?s heart wrenched, as he looked at the fear radiating from his little girl?s eyes, and it disturbed him greatly.

?Leia, do you want to go with your mother?? Bail asked.

Leia remained silent; the fear of her mother doing something horrible to her inhibited all of her motions. Padme desperately looked on from a distance; she could feel Leia?s pain.

?Leia, you don?t have to be afraid. I?m here, and I promise that no one will do anything to you. Do you trust me?? Bail lowered his voice, so that there was sign of any intimidation in it.

Leia continued to press her lips tightly together, and nodded her head in accordance. The Queen continued to fume, whilst she looked at Leia?s defiance.

?Wh

21. searth_99

Oct 5, 2001
    oh wow!go Bail!:p
    Leia&Padme together = [face_love]

kinda worried for Padme though. I'm really curious to know what Vader's reaction will be when he finds out she's alive. can't wait! imo, Padme's too nice to have a psycho husband like Vader... poor girl, she never seems to get a break. :(

UP![face_blush]

22. ladyblondie

ladyblondie Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    Good job Bail standing up to your wife, I mean what does she want Leia to have awful childhood memories. This part about Vader being interested is worrying me, I mean has the Queen told him why she's coming or what?

Thank you ever so much for the post.
    =D=

23. LovinStarWars05

LovinStarWars05 Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2005
    I hate to say this, but I am a noobie. I'm not exactly sure how everything around theforce.net works, so correct me if I get anything wrong. I just wanted to comment on what a wonderful job you're doing with this story. I was also wondering if you sent out PMS, because I am also a member of allalias.com and when a reader requested a PM, you would send them one everytime you updated or had something to say about the story. Update soon and keep up the good work!

24. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Wow! I got flashes of Mommy Dearest reading that last post. Wait until Vader finds out how she's been treating Padme. "gasp" Wait until he finds out Leia's his daughter.

You need to post soon!

Can I take back saying that I wanted to be "spoiler free"?
    Just kidding:D

25. Venus_Star2-com

Venus_Star2-com Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    I'm a newbiee too...LOL anyhoo.....so Vader has put everything on hold for this meeting...and ARRRGH i just want to strangle the Queen.argh...come back soon

rachel

ps--please make vader suitless....pretty please..............pretty please[face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.