main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Why do I love you? AU/ Post ROTS/ Romance/Drama/Angst Anakin/Padme Luke/Leia *COMPLETE*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starshine

Starshine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Well done Bail.
    I am so so sorry for Padme. She does not even know why are those things happening :(
    A part where Vader steps into the game should be interesting.

Nice one :)

2. Lexi

Lexi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    Bail is so great, standing up to his wife like that. I hope it won't backfire on him, though.

I can't wait until Vader steps into the story. Does he know that Padmé is alive? Why else would he be so interested in meeting the queen.

3. Anakins-girl

Anakins-girl Jedi Master star 2

May 20, 2005
    YOU GO BAIL!!!

4. InLoveWithLordVader

InLoveWithLordVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2005
    Thanks for the PM. Another good chapter, but the suspense is killing me!!! I am dying to find out what is going to happen when Vader enters the picture.

5. searth_99

searth_99 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 5, 2001
  6. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    searth_99 - Thanks for reading! :) It is good to see that Bail does not agree with the Queen's views.
    Vader's reaction will be interesting.

ladyblondie - Thanks for reading! :) Bail rules! Vader is interested, has the queen told him.
    We'll know soon enough.

LovinStarWars05 - Thanks for reading and its great you've joined! :) I am flattered by your kind words, and it will be my pleasure to send you PM's when I update.

HandmaidenVeme - Thanks for reading! :) What will be interesting is how much of the truth is the Queen going to tell Vader.

Venu_Star2-com - Thanks for reading! :) Strangle her for me as well! You'll see that I'm a nice guy!

Starshine - Thanks for reading! :) I feel bad for Padme too, why is it that she always has to suffer. Vader is going to spice things up, thats for sure!

Lexi - Thanks for reading! :) Bail is a nice guy. Vader is going to really shake things up, you can be sure of it!

Anakins-girl - Thanks for reading! :) Three cheers for Bail!

InLOveWithLordVader - Thanks for reading! :) Not long to go to see what Vader will do!

searth_99 - Thanks for the UP! :)

Hi everyone - I will get the next post up tomorrow, and thats a promise! :D Its just that I've just been working on finishing the climatic duel in my other fic, Rage of the Jedi.

The next post is special, I hope you guys will like it, because our dear friend makes his dramatic entrance.
    Is he in the suit, or not? The next post will reveal that and how he reacts to the news. It's going to get crazy!

PS. If any of you guys want me to PM whenever I update, please let me know and I promise to send you PM's the moment I get the story posted.

7. LovinStarWars05

LovinStarWars05 Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2005
    Hi fellow noobie! I agree with you totally! Make Vader suitless...Pretty Please with Ani on the top? =P~

8. skywalkerlover00

skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2005
    looking good

9. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    my dear queen of alderann, you're about to lose Leia very quickly once Vader finds out its a bad to invite him daddy dearest is gonna want to raise her

more soon

10. searth_99

Oct 5, 2001
    awesome!I'll definitely look forward to it tomm!also if you have a PM list, could you add me to it? :p thanks!

cheers!

11. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    Oh man man, I feel so sorry for Padme... I bet she's confused, I'm so hating the queen!
    Oh can you add me to your pm list please? :) thanks!

12. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Please PM me as well! I'm glad that everyone's getting into this story!!

13. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Oh dear, by looking after Leia, Bail has succeeding in alienating his wife further. This seems to have sent the Queen over the edge. Maybe Vader will take the news as only the ramblings of a mad woman? Can't wait to find out :)

And yes please pm me when you update this :)

14. searth_99

Oct 5, 2001
    this should totally not be on the 3rd page:p

15. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    skywalkerlover00 - Thanks for reading! :)

Jedifalcon - Thanks for reading! :) I totally agree with you!

Lieutenant_Jaina - Thanks for reading! :) I feel bad for Padme too.

HandmaidenVeme - I'll add you to the list. Hey, this story is your idea after all! ;)

Sabe126 - Thanks for reading! :) That Queen is a nasty one!

Searth _99 - Thanks for the up! :)

Chapter Six

The Queen meticulously went over every word she was going to say, as she sat alone in the throne room of Darth Vader?s palace. Her pulse continued to race, and her heart brutally pounded in her chest, because she knew all to well, of the volatile nature of the dark lord. The automatic doors, on the far side of the large room opened, and the unambiguous sound of footsteps approaching, echoed into the vicinity. Breha felt a cold shiver run down her spine, almost as if ice water had been spilled down her back, as an eerie presence had engulfed the area. She held her breath, whilst her eyes fell upon a shadow making its way into the throne room. An imposing hooded figure came into view; his face was concealed by a dark shadow; however his burning blue eyes, full of an incalculable fury, were clearly visible, and were very unsettling. The towering figure stood a few meters in front of the Queen and stared at her. Breha knew who it was?Vader.

?My lord, I have heard many great things about you,? The Queen bowed respectfully. ?It is an honor to have finally met you.?

?I hope for your sake, your highness, that you are not wasting my precious time, just to shower me with pleasantries.? His intense blue eyes remained fixed on the Queen.

Breha realized that flattery was not going to assist her on this particular endeavor. She had to act fast; it was well known that patience was not one of the dark lord?s greatest virtues.

?My Lord, I?ve come here to give you some vital information, which I?m sure you would find to be most valuable? The Queen looked up at Vader.

Vader sensed a great deal of fear emanating from the Queen, whatever it was?he wanted to know.

?You have aroused my curiosity your Highness.? Vader narrowed his eyes, and gave her his undivided attention.

Breha quickly went over every word she was going to say?This was it.

?I?ve come for your help, My Lord. My Family is being held hostage, by the leader of the Rebel Alliance at our very own home.?

?I was led to believe that Senator Organa is a part of that alliance.? The unparalleled intensity grew on Vader?s face.

The Queen?s expression turned to one of desperation, as she nodded her head from side to side.

?No My Lord, he?s afraid like me. She has threatened to kill my daughter if we don?t cooperate.? Tears fell from Breha?s face, as she pressed her hands into the middle of her chest.

?My daughter means everything to me, and she wants to hurt her.?

Vader looked at her perplexed; the leader of the Rebel Alliance was holding the royal family of Alderaan hostage, and using them to attack the Empire? He had to know who this brave, but foolish individual was.

?Who is she??

The Queen knew that this was the time to let him know about his wife.

?Padme Amidala.?

Vader heart?s skipped several beats, as he heard those ominous words uttered by the Queen. She?s alive? How could that be? She died! Vader?s breathing started to rise rapidly, as uncontrollable, unfathomable anger, began to exponentially build within his sculpted body.

Breha scrupulously examined the Sith Lord, and could visibly see what those words had done to him.

?She?s threatened to kill my daughter, if we don?t do what she wants. She wants us to betray the Empire, but our allegiance has, and always will be to the Emperor.?

The rage continued to swell within Vader. She was dead! Vader extended his right hand towards the Queen, and Force choked her.

?YOU LIE!!!!!!? Vader snarled, as he increased his dark merciless grip around Breha?s jugular.

The Queen?s eyes nearly popped put of

16. Yorkshire-Gal

Yorkshire-Gal Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2005
    (Jaw completly dropped on the floor in shock, horror!)

Somebody kill this women now! Ohh how i cheered when Vader chocked her, but for once he didnt finish the job! Wonderful story, i cant wait for Padme to find out Leia is her daughter, and for everything to come flooding back to her (like Dory from Finding Nemo, lmao).

17. jaylis

jaylis Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2005
    Wow, the Queen sure knows what pushes Vader over the edge. [face_shame_on_you] And Vader! Looks like he still hasn't learned anger management.

Just saw your story and love your plot!

[face_praying] Update again! And soon!

18. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    wow...what a little liar...i couldn't believe she said padme and obi-wan were together. that definitely pushed vader over the edge. i can't wait until he finds out that she's lost her memory.

btw-thank you so much for keeping him out of that suit!

19. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    ... Hey, this is your idea!
    Yes, but you're the one bringing it to life for everyone:)!

Speaking of..., that last post sure got my blood pressure going! The Queen is pure evil. I believe in karma though, and what goes around comes around. Oh Vader's pissed off now, but that'll be nothing compared to how he'll react when he finds out the truth.

20. Anakins-girl

Anakins-girl Jedi Master star 2

May 20, 2005
    Finds out the truth and chokes the Queen again?? [face_praying] OH man, Padme is in for a treat now! Can't wait to see what happens next!!

21. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    sorry i haven't responded to this in a while, i forgot about it, but now i got it in my favs.

this is an excellent storyline, and extremely well written, i love the words you use to describe things.

and when i read she made a meeting with Vader, i started to rub my hands together.

but the queen is a filthy little liar! she is going to get Padme hurt, and alot of others if she isn't careful.

she could have just said, hey... here is Padme, come take her, and he would have, you know it, but now she had deceived him, lying about Obi Wan... what a dumb woman.

she is going to pay i think..

and Vader is going to whip someone's ass, VERY SOON! GOOOOOOD!!!

More soon! please!!!!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@

this is like my new favorite story!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I need Vader/Padme now!!!!!

22. skywalkerlover00

skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2005
    ouch.. thats chicks a bitch

23. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Bails not going to be too happy once he learns what the queen did, wait until Vader realizes whose daughter Leia really belongs too, something tells me this plan is going to backfire

24. InLoveWithLordVader

InLoveWithLordVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2005
    Fabulous!=D= The slow rise of tension leading up to the queens meeting with Vader was nicely done. This chapter was not disappointing at all!!! The dialog and emotions between the queen and Vader were perfectly written. It has been a slow build, but the encounter was worth waiting for. Hopefully you will update soon.[face_praying] Thanks for the PM!

25. Venus_Star2-com

Venus_Star2-com Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    =D= :D first of all i must praise you using smiles [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [:D] [:D] [:D] you made vader suitless...there is just something about a sutiless vader that makes him more dark...more ...evil and yet..seductive...

why dind't vader kill the queen

the queen is EVIL..padmae knows nothing about her past and the queen has given vader two evil lies.....esp the one about obiwan and padmae...argh..sorry i don't..like the pair in that kind of way--sorry to everyone who does

so please PM ME when you get a new part done....just....kill the queen ..oh wait even better kill her when vader finds out that leia is his daughter

rachel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.