main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Why do I love you? AU/ Post ROTS/ Romance/Drama/Angst Anakin/Padme Luke/Leia *COMPLETE*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starshine

Starshine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    ?I?ve come for your help, My Lord. My Family is being held hostage, by the leader of the Rebel Alliance at our very own home.?

Excuse me? What did you drink today, queeny?o_O

?My Lord?.She?s been there for five years. Her and her lover.? The Queen grinned devilishly; she knew how possessive he was of her.

Like the news "she is alive" is not enough?
    I am very suprised that Vader didn't kill her
    ~~~~
    Anyway, this story is getting really interesting.

Can't wait to see more :)

2. LovinStarWars05

LovinStarWars05 Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2005
    :mad: MUST.KILL.QUEEN.NOW. SHE.MUST.DIE. :mad: What a liar!!! AHhhH!! So glad he force choked her! That was my favorite part. :p I hope she is punished later on into the story! She makes me soOoo mad! how could she betray Padme like that!?! Lies, all lies!!! I hope Vader finds out sooon... Anyways Great Update, even though most of my post is negative towards the queen. :D

3. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    :eek: :eek: I cannot believe what she just did! She just put everything she THINKS she holds dear in danger over her jealousies. Loved the way Bail stood up to her in the previous chapter. ;)

Great job as always, Anakin_Heartbreaker! :)

4. ladyblondie

ladyblondie Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    He was supposed to kill the Queen. I mean, she is betraying Padme and all. I'm in so much shock I just can't function. This awful, I hope she dies miserable and alone, and in lots of pain. :mad: I hope Vader doesn't kill Padme just cause the Queen is a liar. [face_worried]

5. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    if you want you can drop me a PM whenever u update this, i love this story, I'm crossing my fingers for an update soon!

6. Lexi

Lexi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    I can't begin to tell you how much I dislike the Queen. And bringing in Obi-Wan in all this as well. She will not live long when Vader finally discovers the truth.

Please PM me when you update. This story is very intruiging and I don't want to risk missing any chapter.

7. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    Oh wow.... YAY! Vader is suitless!!!! *jumps*
    Great chapters, I feel like kicking the queenie though

8. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    The Queen is pure poison! She will lose Leia anyway, even if Vader doesn't find out that she is his daughter (which I am sort of hoping he will - coz it is a brilliant storyline). Does she really think that Bail will ever forgive her?

I don't see how the Empire will allow them to survive? And the lie about Padme and Obi-Wan, what a witch!

Can't wait to see what happens next!

9. searth_99

searth_99 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 5, 2001
    that was such a great post!!evil queenie and psycho Vader as well does not bode well for poor Padme and Leia! definitely can't wait to read more!! please post soon as you can!!!

cheers![face_blush]

10. SiriusboutBlack

SiriusboutBlack Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2005
    I love this story but I hate the Queen so much. How can she say all of that to him. I'd want to force choke her too!! Can't wait for Vador to meet with Padme again, especially since she has no memory of him! Update soon, I can't wait to read more!

11. searth_99

Oct 5, 2001
    another UP![face_devil]

12. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Hi everyone - I am truly overwhelmed by the responses to this fic! I will be back later to do individual replies, just a note to let you all know, that I am working on the next few posts at the moment. Hopefuly I will be posting them VERY SOON!!!

hmmmmmmmm I take it that no one likes the queen.

13. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    to be honest I really can see Vader killing the queen once he realizes she lied two very evil lies.

let the sparks fly [face_mischief] [face_devil]

14. skywalkerlover00

skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2005
  15. InLoveWithLordVader

InLoveWithLordVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2005
    UP:D Waiting impatiently for update! [face_whistling]

16. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    WE HATE THE QUEEN!!!

17. searth_99

Oct 5, 2001
  18. erinbev

erinbev Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    d-d-damn! beeyoooooootch! ;)

and...suitless? haha, yeeeeeeeeah! :D

19. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Yorkshire-Gal - Thanks for reading! :) Vader should have completed the job, becuase you know she is going to continue to do nothing but evil things. Padme remembering will be highly interesting I promise!

jaylis - Thanks for reading! :) The Queen is a sly one! She is also very selfish! I'm glad you like the story. Lots more will be coming up soon.

lady_sapphire - Thanks for reading! :) The Queen is willing to do anything to get Vader rattled, but I don't think that will be a good idea. Yes, he is human Vader!!!!! :D It was always meant to be that way.

HandmaidenVeme - Thanks for reading! :) Vader is going to unleash hell when he finds out, I won't say what will happen, but I can assure you that no body is going to be safe around him.

Anakins-girl - Thanks for reading! :) Poor Padme... :(

darksideyesplease - Thanks for reading! :) Please don't apologise, I'm just glad you like it. I agree with you, all she had to say to Vader was that Padme is living with her. But now she has gone and done something that she will regret BIG TIME!!!
    I will be more than happy to send you a PM, more will be coming soon. :D

skywalkerlover00 - Thanks for reading! :) I totally agree. ;)

JediFalcon - Thanks for reading! :) Yes Bail will not be too pleased if or when he finds out. Vader is already in a bad mood, wait until he finds out the complete truth. We all know what happens when Vader gets angry.

InLoveWithLordVader - Thanks for reading! :) I am glad you liked the build up. More will be on its way soon! LOTS MORE!!! ;)

Venus_Star2-com ­- Thanks for reading! :) Yay! Vader is suitless!!!!! [face_dancing] Yes the Queen is actually worse than Vader. The Queen will hopefully get whats coming to her. And yes, I would be more than happy to PM you! :D

Starshine - Thanks for reading! :) The Queen is definately intoxicated! I'm glad you like the story so far. :D

LovinStarWars05 - Thanks for reading! :) I don't like her much either. I am glad you liked the Force Choke. :D I hope you will like what's coming up!

Gina - Thanks for reading! :) You are so right about that. She has done some seriious damage and now she, along with everyone else will have to pay. I thank you for the kinds words. [face_blush] [face_blush]

ladyblondie - Thanks for reading! :) He should have killed her. I agree with you about the Queen's fate. ;)

Lexi - Thanks for reading! :) The Queen shows that there is no low that she can't stoop to. Poor Obi-Wan has been brought into it for no reason. :( Yes, I will be more than happy to PM when I update, which will be soon. :D

Lieutenant_Jaina - Thanks for reading! :) Yes, Vader is WITHOUT the suit. [face_dancing] Kick the Queen for me too! ;)

Sabe126 - Thanks for reading! :) The Queen's obsession has blinded her I'm afraid. Bail I'm sure will not be too pleased to find out what his dear wife has done! ;)

searth_99 - Thanks for reading! :) Yes Padme has way too many enemies I'm afraid. More wil be coming soon! :D

SiriusboutBlack - Thanks for reading! :) She is total scum that's for sure. Force Choke her me too! ;) More will be coming soon!

erinbev - Thanks for reading! :) Yes she is! And Yes he is without the suit. :D

Hi everyone - Sorry for the lack of updates, I have really had my hands full completing the climatic fight sequence in my other fic Rage of the Jedi, which has been nominated for best action fic. :D Now that I have done that, I will be paying more attention to this story. The posts will be coming out alot faster, I promise. :)

20. ForceWars

ForceWars Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2004
    I love what you are doing, and, like almost everyone else, think that the Queen should just die.

She seemed so nice in ROTS, what happened?!

That lady is such a liar!! [face_liarliar]

Update soon!

21. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    ForceWars - Thanks for reading! :) The Queen has issues. I hope you will continue to enjoy the updates.

Note - If anyone who is not already getting PM's for the updates of this fic, but wants one, please do let me know and I will add you to my list.

Chapter Seven

The Queen had a skip in her step, as she hurriedly walked towards her ship. Her sparkling eyes, and beaming smile, spoke volumes of the success that she had just attained. She just had a narrow encounter with Lord Vader, and left unscathed. A strange sensation surged from her pounding heart, and into every cell of her body, as wonderful thoughts of what Vader would do to Padme, bombarded her mind. And she relished every one of them?Padme was going to pay, and pay dearly.

?You have taken advantage of my generosity for too long. Poisoning my little princess?s mind against her own mother, now you will suffer, the way I have been suffering these past few years.?

Breha boarded her ship, and approached the captain.

?Get me home and hurry.?

?Is everything okay my Queen?? The captain asked.

The Queen gave him an evil grin.

?Everything will be okay very soon. Leia?s birthday will be a day long remembered.?

Lord Vader walked through the long corridors of the catacombs, situated deep under his illustrious palace. The palace itself was highly guarded, however the security for the catacombs, was ten fold. Nobody expect Vader was allowed down there?Nobody. Anger, hate, anxiety, depression and many more ill-fated feelings, surged through every pore of the Sith lord. The whole thing was a lie, nothing but a lie. Padme had been alive all this time, and worse than that, had spent every moment with Obi-Wan. The thought, of the two of them together, twisted and contorted his wounded heart, until the pain was almost unbearable, even for him. His lips trembled in anger, as his burning blue eyes narrowed onto the approaching metal door. Vader moved his right hand out from under his robe, and swiftly moved it across his body. The door opened, and Vader walked into a dark room.

Vader immersed himself in the darkness that surrounded him, it reminded him of the darkness that Padme had left him in. Why did she betray his trust? Why did she betray his love? Why? She brought Obi-Wan to kill him, she wanted him to die. Then it happened, something that he had completely forgot about, raced through his tortured mind. If Padme was still alive, then so must his child. She was probably raising his baby with Obi-Wan. The abhorrence continued to swell unrelentingly within Vader.

?I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

The florescent lights of the room turned on, and Vader moved his hate filled eyes around vicinity. There were life size statues of Padme all around him. Statues made of wood, made of marble, made of metal. He made each one with his own hands, and each one was a painful reminder of what he had lost. Or more precisely, what he thought he had lost. Tears fell from his emotional blue eyes, as he looked at them. Why did she betray him? Why?

?I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!? Vader?s voice trembled in pain, and his pulse raced, as his breathing got heavier with each passing moment.

?Anakin??

Vader heard a soft female voice come from behind him; he abruptly turned on his heel, and moved his eyes rapidly from one corner to another. Nobody had called him by that name since?.

?Anakin??

Vader spun around again, sweat started to trickle down both sides of his temple, as he searched through the Force for an answer. He then heard a familiar giggle, which echoed all around him. Vader looked at each statue of Padme; the voice came from one, then another. She was mocking him. She was laughing at him. She was torturing him.

?I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Vader lashed out at the voice; however the gentle laugh had felt unusual. It touched his aching heart, it touched his broken soul. It filled him with unspoken warmth. As much as he wanted it to stop, something inside of him wanted it to continue. Vader tried to hold onto

22. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    very moving!

what did Vader do to my Padme!!! she is in pain! NOOOO.

nice update!! can't wait for more.

evil evil queeny!!

and i wonder if Vader will just rampage through the palace when he finally arrives, or if he will be calm.

and what will his reaction be when Padme doesn't remember him, he will think she is lying, i think.

23. Yorkshire-Gal

Yorkshire-Gal Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2005
    She's gonna remember!!! Wahoo!!

24. Alienor

Alienor Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2005
    Wow, what a great story! You capture the emotions of the various charaters so clearly, and the way you wrote Vader's conflicting feelings was excellent. You have to feel sorry for them all (oops, yes, even for the Queen!), and I love the scenes you write with Padme and Leia, they sound so cute. Fingers crossed Padme's ok....

25. Lexi

Lexi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    I am really looking forward to the confrontation between Vader and Padmé now. I just hope that he will find out the truth soon, because he's not really good at controlling his feelings. Poor Leia, having to see Padmé in pain like that.

Very good chapter. Can't wait to see what will happen in the next update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.