main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Why do I love you? AU/ Post ROTS/ Romance/Drama/Angst Anakin/Padme Luke/Leia *COMPLETE*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    wow...that's all i can say to that chapter. horrible queen, i want to make *her* suffer the way she's making padme suffer. keeping her away from her own daughter...[face_shame_on_you]

hopefully, vader will realize somewhat quickly what's going on and help padme out a litte. hopefully. [face_praying]

2. ForceWars

ForceWars Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2004
    WOW! I can't wait for the next chapter. I want to see how Vader will react when he sees Padmé.

I don't know what your writing but I sure hope he doesn't do something too drastic.

update soon.

3. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    AHHH NOO!!! evil chapter! :p You can't leave it there! She's... she's getting choked. *gulps* Can't wait to know what happens next, literally... can't wait. Please update asap!! *puppy eyes*

Great post, needless to say :p

4. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Poor Vader...his heart is breaking:( .

His love for Padme is so intense! He's going to go ballistic on the Queen when he finds out the truth. Now not only has she hurt Padme but him as well. And does the Queen think that he won't recognize his own daughter? I'm sure he'll be able to sense her in the force.

You're evil, you left us with a cliffie of Padme being force choked! Hold on a second, force choked-this has happened before! Do I sense a memory coming back;) ?

Great chapter! You rock!

5. InLoveWithLordVader

InLoveWithLordVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2005
    Brilliant chapter! Absolutely brilliant!=D= I love how you portayed Anakin's anguish, rage and love all at the same time. I hope you update this soon because that was a terrible cliffie!:eek: Thanks for the PM. I can't wait for the inevitable reunion.

6. searth_99

searth_99 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 5, 2001
    Wow!That was such an amazing chapter!!oh no Padme!hope she's okay :/..at any rate, can't wait for Vader to meet up with Padme again!! please definitely keep posting!your fans are eagerly awaiting what twist you'll throw in next!=D=

7. ilymeforever

ilymeforever Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 17, 2005
    Ohh my God.. Im totallly HOOKED.. I found your fic yesterday, and I luv it...[face_love]

wow!! this part was very very intense... that wicked woman... I hope she will get what she deserve to be that selfish and twisted... she cant really love Leia... sighs!!!:mad:

and now the part with Anakin/vader... wow..!! he well, he will find the true... i hope.. but hes so fool of anger, lies, decepcion.. sighs*:(

Ohh and poor padme... their connection is very strong, I just hope that shes ok... the "queen" will be very glad to find out whats going on with padme... I hope she can remember too...[face_worried] [face_praying]

Wonderful new part... Amazing job that u have done so far... =D=

CANT WAIT TO READ MORE..!!!

MARY

8. Starshine

Starshine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    :eek::eek::eek:

wow
    Emotional chapter.

I can't wait to see next chapter :)

9. erinbev

erinbev Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    oh my! great gravy's ghost...INTENSE!

10. Venus_Star2-com

Venus_Star2-com Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    The statues....kinda creepy and yet sad...sad--i mean he's hurt and feels betrayed...

the Queen...arrrrrrghhhh kill her or something

So what is VAder going to do and how is bail going to react once or if he finds out what the Queen has done?

exellent part...[:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] ...please PM me with another part becasue i needs to know more- what's going to happen....ugh

rachel

11. ladyblondie

ladyblondie Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    :mad: DIE EVIL QUEEN DIE. :mad: How dare you skip at a time like this, Padme is in pain. Vader's kinda in pain, emotionally, and you skip. DIE.:mad:
    Thank you ever so much for the postie.
    I'm really hopeing the Queen dies can't you tell.O:)

12. Anakins-girl

Anakins-girl Jedi Master star 2

May 20, 2005
    Wonderful Chapter!

13. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    Looks interesting, I have this feeling that the queen will get a nasty surprise in that she just engineered her own down fall...

Anakin will come back, and Take Padme with him, and they'll be back for Leia..

14. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    WOW!!! Has Anakin become Anakin again or is he still Vader? What has happened to Padme? Will this make her remember or will it harm her further?

Looking forward to more!

15. JediPrincess37

JediPrincess37 Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2005
    Wow! I really love this fic!!! The emotions are so intense, and my anger with the Queen grows with each chapter. Hopefully, our hero, Bail, will interfere before she can hurt anyone else in the future, especially Padme, Leia and Vader.

Any chance we'll see a certain blond haired, blue eyed boy anytime soon? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Oh, and please, add me to the PM list :)

~Leia

16. Senator_Lorena

Senator_Lorena Jedi Master star 2

Oct 21, 2003
    Just found your story and I look forward to reading more. The Queen has a problem. She is obessive, just like Anakin.

I like the twists in the story. Padme having no memory of her past will make things interesting if or when Vader sees her. The fact he is not in the suit will also add a new element. To see him in the suit is to automatically assume evil. In his human form, things could be different.

Can't wait for more!

~SL~

17. CORYCAS

CORYCAS Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2005

This story ROCKS!!! I can't wait for Vader/Anakin to see Padmae and realize that she has no memory of who she or he is or the love they shared.

That queen is dumb. When Padmae and Vader/Anakin realize that Leia is their daughter she is really going to loose her daughter.

Keep up the good work

CoryCas

18. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    i have a really important question thats really bothering me.

is this anakin/vader or suited vader ???

whoever wrote the story please answer.

great work btw and i loved when vader got angry and choked that bitch,especially that part when it says her eyes almost popped,beatiful[face_dancing]

19. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Hi there Sith!
    I'm not the writer but I did come up with the idea for the story:) . I'm glad that you're enjoying it. Anakin H. is such a gifted writer that its so easy to get drawn into Padme's world. To answer your question, at this time we are dealing with an unsuited "Vader". Go back to page 3 Chapter 6.

20. nabooromance

nabooromance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    Oh. I need to sit down. This story is amazing. (catching my breath) I wonder if the queen even realizes she just signed her own death warrent. She is going to lose everyone dear to her... I have my fingers crossed that Vador doesn't hurt Padme before he finds out about the lies he has been fed by the queen. Please put me on your PM list for updates. This is tooo good to miss a word of!

21. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Hi everyone - I'll be doing individual replies in a bit. I just wanted to let you all know that I will be updating either later on today, if not, then definitely tomorrow. :)

22. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    that's what i like to hear, update ASAP

23. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    Hi there Sith!
    I'm not the writer but I did come up with the idea for the story . I'm glad that you're enjoying it. Anakin H. is such a gifted writer that its so easy to get drawn into Padme's world. To answer your question, at this time we are dealing with an unsuited "Vader". Go back to page 3 Chapter 6.

thank you.with an unsuited vader its more exciting because its practicly anakin who choked that bitch.

24. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    *blushes* So I kind of have been reading this all along, but I've been lurking. I know, I know, bad me. But I'm reviewing now, so that counts, doesn't it? *tries to look sympathetic and innocent and fails on both counts*

Anyway, what should I say? Breha is a dog of the female variety. Leia is sweet and it's interesting to see how Leia and Padme share that connection, even though Leia doesn't know that Padme is her mother. Bail is really caught in the middle here...poor guy. And Vader- yeah. wouldn't want to be near him anytime soon. Boy, he's mad...

So I'll try to get back in the habit of reviewing...and just wanted to say that I enjoyed this.

25. Redneck626

Redneck626 Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2005
    I"M BAAACK!!!!!:D Anyways great posts. I think the Queen deserves a good slap across the face. Can't wait for the next post.
    Redneck626

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.