main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Saga Why do I love you? AU/ Post ROTS/ Romance/Drama/Angst Anakin/Padme Luke/Leia *COMPLETE*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Great post.

2. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    this was a perfect chapter kinda taking things into a whole and wrapping them up sorta, leading the last post of course.

I liked the whole Obi Wan part, that was great too!

3. Venus_Star2-com

Venus_Star2-com Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    anakin in a towel[face_blush] [face_dancing] [face_laugh] ..ah you had me laughing...ahh it was bitter sweet....and sad knowing that these parts...will be the last ones to an exellent story...

I would like the uncut version too.....

don't worry ill leave a long reply on your last part!!!

rachel

4. anakin_cris

anakin_cris Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2005
    WONDERFUL POST=D= =D= =D= [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] .

I am sorry that this is the end. you are an excellent writer and I loved reading your story.

5. Anakins-girl

Anakins-girl Jedi Master star 2

May 20, 2005
    I would love a PM and we are going to miss you tons! I hope you know that! :)

6. loves_hot_hayden

loves_hot_hayden Jedi Youngling

Sep 20, 2005
    Oh my, oh my!! Anakin in a towel...=P~ And, ofcourse, a big thank you to HandmaidenVeme for the idea=D=
    The pillow fight scene was wonderful![face_love]

PM please[face_praying]

7. CORYCAS

CORYCAS Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2005
    Please send me the "unedited" version of this chapter.

8. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Yay! Artoo is home! Well, and Threepio too, of course. Sorta.

9. Jedi_Queen_Mx

Jedi_Queen_Mx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2003
    The towel was a totally unnecessary plot device.

o_O [face_shame_on_you]

Loose it, but keep the scene!

[face_mischief] [face_laugh]

The less Anakin has on the better!

[face_batting] =D= [face_blush]

10. Across-the_Stars

Across-the_Stars Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2005
    Anakin in a towel8-}!

Loved this post. All four Skywalkers together, they're just too cute. If only, this was how it really happened[face_worried].

PS: Could you PM the Uncut version please?

11. Gina

Gina Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Owen?s lifeless body rested against the grave stone of his beloved wife. Obi-Wan struggled to swallow the lump in his throat, whilst he looked at how peaceful Owen looked. Obi-Wan could sense that Owen knew he was going to come back, and by taking his dying breath by his wife?s grave, he had asked Obi-Wan for one last favor?to place him beside Beru.

?As you wish my friend. I know that wherever you are, you are with her.?

:_| :_| That just broke my heart. So sad.

Loved the family pillow fight. If only they could have really had moments like this. *sniff*

Wonderful, as always. You never disappoint. :D

12. Starshine

Starshine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    First of all, the towel scene...classical :D

Pillow fight was so enjoyable!
    It reminds me myself with my brother when I was 10 :)

Last post is coming:_|
    This wonderful story ends!:_|

13. SiriusboutBlack

SiriusboutBlack Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2005
    I don't want this story to end!!!!

Can you please send me the unrated version. Thanks in advance!

14. callmesweet16

callmesweet16 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2005
    I really love this story!!!
    But I'm a little sad that it will sonn be finished!!

=D= :D =D=

15. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Hi everyone, I?m trying my best to keep everything ?normal? and have done the individual replies for Chapter 34. The replies for Chapter 35 will be done tomorrow, before I get the final post up.

widow_skywalker ? Yes, a nice little post, I think the characters, as well as all of us needed that. You are right, loved saved them all.

Ladynaye ? Thank you for the kind words. You should have no problem copying and pasting this story into MS Word, and I think I have sent you all the previous uncut versions, so you can paste them in as well. If there is still a problem, PM me, and I will do my best to E-mail it to you.

Jmsbndgrl ? Luke and Leia sure know how to surprise their parents! I agree with you, Bail has sacrificed a lot in this story, he just as much a hero as anyone else. Once again, I thank you for your wonderful compliments.

naadi ? I think we all needed a bit of mush, it was important for me to show them all together without there being any kind of danger. Just them and their love. I am glad that you have enjoyed this fic, means a lot to me.

LORDVIGILANCE ? It was important for me to show what happened to Yoda, because even though he never really came into this fic, he is nonetheless an important character. Yes, everything is starting to wrap up. Thanks for your words.

alpha_red_83 ? The twins are just magic. I am truly humbled by your words, that really brought a smile to my face. And yes, if Anakin and Padme, did that thing, it would have ruined that moment.

Lori71 ? Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

ilymeforever - They are going to Coruscant to help the republic back onto its feet. There is still a lot that Anakin feels he has to do. Yes, the Skywalkers make a cute family.

mmfcfa ? You are right, after everything that happened in the last few posts, this chapter was the perfect antidote. Thanks for reading.

Venus_Star2-com ? AWWWW, thank you for those inspiring words. Yoda is watching them, I?m sure of it.

Darth_Vastor ? Firstly I have to say that the moment I get a chance, hopefully next week, I am going to check out you fic, I?m sure it will be rocking. Action, romance, its crazy being a writer. Your comments have always been wonderful.

darksideyesplease ? I am thrilled that you saw the chapter the way I had envisioned it. All the hate completely gone, with only love remaining. Obi-Wan has things he has to take care of, before he goes to Yoda. I am completely surprised by your words, because you are an exceptional talent, trust me; I will always be a loyal fan of your work. And if I do come back, I still want to take you up on that offer, of us writing together as a team. The duo of darkside and heartbreaker. Thank you once again for your words!

PadwanKayla ? Yes, we all need a bit of mush from time to time. Thanks for all your wonderful support to this fic.

sithrules70 ? Well, as you are Roger Federer fan like myself, you must also be rejoicing in the fact that he has won the ATP race, and will finish the year as the world number one. As far as Palpatine ruining the Skywalker family, well that is why there is all these awesome fics on these boards, we can always have feel of what it would have been like.

Kitten ? I thought you would like the twins sneaking up on their parents, I was thought it was cute too.

PinkGummy_Bear ? WOW!!! Thank you for words, its beautiful comment like that, that make writing, and putting in all the hours worthwhile. I thank you for reading. Maybe one day I will return, let?s see what the future holds.

Juliet316 ? Hopefully the upcoming posts will answer all your questions regarding the Empire and the Jedi. I?ll be sorry to see this end too.

Vejibra_Padme ? I am thrilled to hear from you again! I am happy that you enjoyed how Anakin and Padme defeated the dark side with love. Once, again I am truly humbled by your words, thank you.

ForceWars ? I?m glad you l

16. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    hey make sure u send that PM version my way!

and I look forward to the day you return, I just have a feeling you will when things calm down.

Then we can blow all these people out of the water with the best story ever ;)

17. PinkGummy_Bear

PinkGummy_Bear Jedi Youngling

Jul 19, 2005
    Loved the towel scene and the pillow fight, it always seems that dads catch the pillows. lol. Awesome update, and send me the PM version. :)

18. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Okay everyone!!!!!!

I am about ready to send them all out!!!!!!

Please do not be sending me your water bill. :)

(They are for your personal viewing only, please do not distribute them to others. Thank you)

19. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    Oh no the moment I've been dreading...the last post, I'm gonna cry for sure when this story ends, I've loved every word of it:_|

thanks for the pm[face_peace]

20. alpha_red_83

alpha_red_83 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2005
    Whew! Can somebody say cold-shower? :D That was wonderful and so tastefully done. I apreciate you sending that last unedited version to me so much! I'll leave my final comments later when the final post arrives. :(

Thank you.

21. zvalarens

zvalarens Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2005
    That was HOT! Are you sure you don't want us to send you our water bills, because I think I might stay in that cold shower for about a week.
    Thanks so much for writing it and the pm!

22. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    That was a great PM version. Very hot! *Fans self* I'm going to miss your PM only chapters, you write them very well.

23. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Oh Anakin!!!!(both)

You did it again!!!!!!!:D That uncut version was so HOT that when I took my cold shower the water turned to steam upon contact...it took me forever to cool down so needless to say, I will be sending you my water bill;) !

24. PadwanKayla

PadwanKayla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2005
    Oh my goodness! [face_blush]

That was delicious! Very steamy! You certainly out-did yourself on that one. :D Thanks for the PM and your wonderful work!

25. Darth Padme

Darth Padme Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 22, 1999
    I would love it if you would send me the uncut PM version! Looking foward to more.[face_praying]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.