main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Why do I love you? AU/ Post ROTS/ Romance/Drama/Angst Anakin/Padme Luke/Leia *COMPLETE*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyDeathStar

LadyDeathStar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2005
    I just found this fic and am HOOKED!
    I'm a newbie :D but i have been a lurker on the board for quite awhile, i just didn't register until recently. If you can please add me to your list when you update i would greatly appreciate it.
    I am starting my own fic, though it is taking quite awhile and i know i can't write anything half as good as what i've read so far from yourself and others like you.

Oh yes before i go...

UP!!!!

2. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    darksideyesplease - Thanks for reading! :) vader has done something, more will be revealed soon! Yes the Queen is bad, really bad! What Vader will do will rock the entire galaxy!

Yorkshire-Gal - Thanks for reading! :) Hopefully she will remember soon!

Alienor - Thanks for reading! :) I'm glad you are enjoying the story so far. Hope you will continue to enjoy the future posts. I guess
    in a way you have to feel sorry for the queen, but is what she is doing right?

Lexi - Thanks for reading! :) The confrontation between Vader and Padme will be something special, trust me!

lady_sapphire - Thanks for reading! :) Yes the Queen needs to be tuaght a listen! Hopefully Vader will help Padme, not make things worse.

ForceWars - Thanks for reading! :) Whenever Vader does something it is always drastic.

Lieutenant_Jaina - Thanks for reading! :) Sorry I left it where I did. You don't have to wait any longer!

HandmaidenVeme - Thanks for reading! :) Please accept my apologises for stopping it where I did. You could be onto something regarding the Force Choke! Yes, Vader has some real emotion issues. Yay I rock!

InLoveWithLordVader - Thanks for reading! :) I'm glad you liked the last post. Poor Anakin is full of conflicting emotions.

searth_99 - Thanks for reading! :) I'm happy that you like the last post. I will do my best to keep the posts coming. I promise.

ilymeforever - Thanks for reading! :) I'm sooooo glad that you like the story. Yes, the last part was intense, wasn't it? The Queen
    is lying big time. And you know Vader will find out soon or later!

Starshine - Thanks for reading! :) I'm glad you liked it.

erinbev - Thanks for reading! :) Glad you like it.

Venus_Star2-com - Thanks for reading! :) Yes, I agree with you about the statues. I think they show the pain that Vader is trying to hide. I'm happy you liked the last post.

ladyblondie - Thanks for reading! :) The Queen is extremely selfish and she does not care who she hurts if she gets what she wants.

Anakin-girl - Thanks for reading! :) I'm glad you liked it!

maramijade - Thanks for reading! :) Hopefully Vader will turn into Anakin and do exactly what you said. IF he can let go of his hate.

Sabe126 - Thanks for reading! :) Vader turned into Anakin? We'll know soon enough! The upcoming post will hopefully help answer your questions about Padme.

JediPrincess37 - Thanks for reading! :) I'm glad you like it so far. Can Bail figure out what his wife has done before it is too late? Oh yes, Luke....

Senator_Lorena - Thanks for reading! :) Yes, you are right her, she is obessive just like Anakin! I hope you will continue to enjoy the updates!

CORYCAS - Thanks for reading! :) I'm glad you like this fic! The queen is blinded by her diabolical scheme to get rid of Padme. She has no idea what she has done.

sithrules70 - Thanks for reading! :) I'm glad you like it. And yes, as HandmaidenVeme has already stated, Vader is suitless!

nabooromance - Thanks for reading! :) I'm sooooo happy that you took the time to read this story. I'm crossing my fingers with you!

Alethia - Thanks for reading! :) I'm glad you like it so far and it is very nice of you to let me know what you think of this story.

Redneck626 - Thanks for reading! :) Great to have you back. I agree with all your thoughts.

LadyDeathStar - Thanks for reading! :) Welcome to the boards! I'm glad you like it so far and yes do let me know when you start posting your fic!

Chapter Eight

Padme felt something powerful crush her larynx and she struggled to breathe, as her body contorted violently in pain. Leia?s heart raced, and tears fell down her adorable face, as she ran as fast she could to her.

?Padme?!? Leia screamed, as she dropped to her knees in front of her.

3. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    would it be too much to ask if Vader dismembered the Queen piece by piece with his light saber?

starting with her feet?

I can feel his anger.... it makes him strooooong.

absolutely brillant chapter. Padme can feel him, but i don't know if that is so good.

I feel Vader is coming to Alderaan soon, yes very soon! to take back what is rightfully his...

and poor obi wan, hopefully he doesn't have to feel Vader's wrath from a distance, he has been wrongly accused.

and leia i think is going to be traumitized before all is said and done.

actually better yet, can Padme kill the Queen. That would be super! I want to see Padme kick some ass, Mathilda style!!

4. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    See, I'm replying now...I've just fallen into lurking lately. I don't know why...

Anyway, poor Padme. I wonder if she'll remember anything after this. And I really feel bad for her, especially with Breha- she's being quite evil. I hope that everything works out...

5. LadyDeathStar

Jun 21, 2005
    OMG! I really can't wait for you to write more. I am dying to find out what's going to happen. Thank you for adding me to your PM list. Please post soon! [face_praying]

UP!!

6. ForceWars

ForceWars Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2004
    I don't mean to be impatient, but please update soon, it's really an awesome story.

7. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    I've been reading this story for a while but have been too lazy to reply...I know I should have earlier because this story is amazing.

I HATE THE B****Y QUEEN THOUGH! She can die as soon as you want to kill her off fine by me. Actually I would perfer it if Leia was the one to kill her when she's a little older for trying to kill her real mommy.:D

8. InLoveWithLordVader

InLoveWithLordVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2005
    Another great chapter!:) The suspenseful buildup for the meeting between Padme and Vader is killing me.;) I hope there will be a reunion real soon. Thanks for putting me on your PM list. I really don't want to miss any updates!:D

9. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    Aww man, poor Padme! I'm with Darkside, can you make Vader dismember the 'queenie' pretty please?!

AWesome chappie!

10. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    ?This is nothing compared to what you?ll have to go through. Soon?very soon.?

Oh no Queenie, you have it all wrong! This is nothing compared to what you'll have to go through once Vader finds out.

* due to all the darkside energy channeled by numerous readers everywhere the Queen suddenly explodes...:D !*

Another great chapter!!!

11. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    i hate that stupid queen!! i hope vader tears her apart veerrryyy slowly. she is the one that needs to suffer.

anyways, very good update. it's really interesting to see that padme is remembering anakin a little. wait til she meets up with vader...

12. nabooromance

nabooromance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    OHHHHHH! You started this with a BANG. Well done! Thank you for the Pm. I can barely contain myself waiting for more.... write, type fast please! I will keep myself busy thinking of ways for Vador/Anakin to get the Queen back.

13. Venus_Star2-com

Venus_Star2-com Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    PUT ME ON THE PM LIST PLEASE [face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying]

The queen is evil enough to be the empiré bride..argh....poor padmé ....she is having flashbacks in her mind...due to her strong connection with anakin/vader

rachel

please come back soon

14. Starshine

Starshine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    That little...:mad:

I agree with Venus_Star2-com . This queeny would match with the Emperor.

Good chapter :)

15. Yorkshire-Gal

Yorkshire-Gal Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2005
    Put me on the PM list please! Fab update, im so glad she will remember now.

16. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Poor Padme to have to remember what happened with Anakin. It was heartbreaking to hear Leia plead with her that she didn't want to play any more.

Bravo! :)

17. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    Must. . . hurt. . . the queen. ..

Poor Leia,

slowly things may be returning to Padme. . .

if you want to add me to your list that would be perfectly okeday :D

18. Lexi

Lexi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    The Queen forced back her smile as much as she possibly could. This was wonderful news, she wished she could share her happiness with her husband; alas this was not the right time.

I felt like force choking the queen myself when I read that. Hopefully she'll get what she deserves in the end.

So Padmé is starting to get her memory back. Yay! I hope she'll remember about her children as well.

19. ilymeforever

ilymeforever Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 17, 2005
    Ohhh I want to be in the PM list too please...

and about the new part.. well i didnt expect something like that, but this is going to be very dangerous for padme... damn "queen" i hope she get what she deserves... shakes head!!!

cant wait for more...

Mary

20. Erin_21

Erin_21 Jedi Master star 2

May 27, 2005
    Well this story looks really good!!! I'm happy I found it!!, I'm not that much into angst, but good stories always draw my eye no matter what :). could you add me to your PM list please?? :D I'll love to know when you update thanks!!, be well and take care

21. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    This is nothing compared to what you?ll have to go through. Soon?very soon.?

sorry queeny but thats nothing compared with what you will suffer once Lord Vader finds out you are hurting his girl.cant wait for vader to kill her[face_dancing]

22. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    oh man, that was intense. Poor Padmé, Poor Leia. :( Evil Queen!

If memories start to resurface, then maybe she'll remember NAMING Leia! :eek:

Though with how the Queen is evil, that may NOT be a good idea. :oops:[face_worried]

You can add me to your PM update list as well. Otherwise, its hard for me to catch up with the fanfics I follow.

23. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Hi everyone, I will be back later to do the replies. Just to let you all know that the next post will be up tomorrow. And thanks for letting me know if you want me to PM you, I will be doing so from now on. Take care. :)

24. LadyDeathStar

Jun 21, 2005
    I know you have been busy finishing up your other fic, i started wondering where this fic went and got nervous that perhaps you may have adandoned it. (Did i spell that right? :-B )
    Anyway, i know your last fic is completed so i'll start to read that one but PLEASE don't forget about this!

:D Uppers!

25. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Anakin_Heartbreaker wouldn't dream of forgetting or abandoning this story... If he did, I would cry:_| .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.