main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Prairie Why is EpIII not showing in Saskatoon anymore?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Darth_Maulkor, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Maulkor

Darth_Maulkor Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 4, 2004
    Okay...I was looking in the paper today and Episode III is not listed as showing in any of the theaters of Saskatoon, same as yesterday, maybe it's been this way for a while. I only just realized yesterday; I had wanted to go see ROTS again. I checked online too, but it's not showing. What the heck happened? Not even in Rainbow? It can't have come out on VHS already, can it? This really sucks and I would like input immediately.

2. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    ROTS isn't going to be out on DVD until November 1. I remember AOTC was playing at one of the theaters in the circle mall (is that it's name? I can never remember) about this time in '02, and it was still playing in Calgary last week. It's probably around somewhere.

3. Yodhrin

Yodhrin Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2005
    It is playing at rainbow. It was in the theatres for 11 weeks.
    I'm going to rainbow today!!!!!!

Oh and hello, I am new to these forums.

may the force be with you all.

4. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    Well, it's not playing here in Prince Albert anymore, so it's probably going to be completely leaving Saskatoon soon as well.

5. Yodhrin

Yodhrin Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2005
    It just arrived at rainbow. It will be there for many more weeks. Guess you'll have to come down from P.A.

6. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    I don't think I'll be doing that any time soon. I've got it saved onto my computer :D

7. Yodhrin

Yodhrin Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2005
    isn't it the best? i just picked up the soundtrack... i am obsessed with this movie.

8. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    Just? I've had it for months now. Unfortunately, it got a huge scratch on it and tracks 10 and 11 were unplayable. I got a new one though.

9. Yodhrin

Yodhrin Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2005
    Yea i am a little slow getting it... money comes and goes at wierd intervals.. always seemed to need it for something else... i'm putting some away to pick up the entire novel collection. I think thats about 70 books or something.

10. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    Well, be sure to have enough for the film itself when it's released. It would be quite odd to stock up on Star Wars stuff and not actually buy the final film in the saga :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.