main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TV Discussion Why Star wars Resistance, droids and ewok series become forgotten

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Konrad Pietrzak, Jan 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Konrad Pietrzak

Konrad Pietrzak Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 6, 2020
    I know this is quite a controversial sentence, but often when I saw the referenced Star Wars series, the animations were the Clone Wars of 2008, Rebels and possibly the Clone Wars series of 2003. So I started to wonder why other series were forgotten. While Ewoks and Droids I can understand in my country, where these shows have never been aired, even in the states, it seems to me that they are rarely mentioned. Plus, they're not even on D +
    And Resistance also seems to be completely forgotten, even though its ending happened less than a year ago, many people weren't really aware that the show was over, while the Clone Wars finale was waiting for everyone. And this despite the fact that the series itself in the case of season 2 was placed between the episodes of the currently released trilogy, but the series itself was not mentioned often.

2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    "Rejoice those who have joined the Force. Mourn them do not; miss them do not." :yoda:

The older shows are the less people will talk about them. Also there's definitely bias towards "internet age" shows getting more discussion than older shows.

Also if you look in the right places (here for instance) there's still decent amount of discussion for Resistance. So, no real need for this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.