main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Wife of Deceit: In Love and Truth--The Fall of Lady Palpatine--Winner of Best OC Female

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthIshtar, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    I'm thinking that Amne is going to need Delani as a friend in the coming years.

Nice update:)

2. Luton_Plunder

Luton_Plunder Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 15, 2006
    [face_laugh] Ish I think you are trying to lull me into a false sense of security :p This entire update was brimming with feel-goodedness. I was grinning so wide when Delani told her the final condition was that she had to be a bridesmaid! :D Look what you do to me :p

And now, awaiting the next post to bring us one step closer to the inevitable collapse :p

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    RK_Striker_JK_5--Thanks. Bucky and the Starboys started out as a joke in Ophelia's "A Cruel Mercy" and then I regrettably started writing lyrics for them. I know some people don't like the Cos name, but it will always fit with Palpatine for me. Yes, Palpatine is not slimy here, but then again, he never was quite slimy with people like Anakin, either. And even Padme got some nice treatment from him.

palpyisgod2--LOL, that's odd. It's like the reader who was from the Netherlands and one of my OCs was therefore named Commander Cross-eyed.

Kyana-Morgaine--Thanks, Kyana! I'm glad you love my love for details. Sometimes, it feels like I make it ponderous.

KELIA--Thanks, KELIA. There are hints of the manipulation or things that I am, rather, foreshadowing. Majorly. It will be more apparent with some things in this next post. Yeah, it's quite an age gap.

LLL--Glad that bit was beautifully spoken. It took quite some time to get that line to work right. Indeed, if he had been that kind of person, he might have actually accomplished his stated goals rather than twisting them. Well, you know the spoiler on that entire scene, dear. Shhh... And yes, there is a reason that he's going for an ambassador's daughter. And not all of it is show. There is a great deal of genuine affection there. LOL, we're not going to touch your rant on the name because I know why.

Amidala66--Thanks, Amidala66!

AnakinsFavorite--He does definitely seem very one-sided and single-minded in the movies, but you have to wonder what precluded that in terms of his characterization. After all, I believe that he had a light side at one point that, like Anakin, had weaknesses which fed his dark motivations. Glad this is interesting in that respect. The actions do seem foreign. Yes, that entire conflict will be very...well, for lack of a better word, conflicted. There's going to be a major clash of loyalties and common sense. I'm glad it gets you excited for that part. Yes, I intended it to be that way with her as a kind of balance. There will be a few difficulties.

Luton_Plunder--You're forgiven... if I am for forgetting reader replies. I'm glad you enjoyed that interaction. That is definitely good reasoning for why he was able to deceive so many. He talks pretty and seems sincere. I'm glad that you're seeing him in the very creepifying role of acceptable suitor. He is a massive sociopath, but this is just the beginning. Thanks!

RK_Striker_JK_5--Thanks, Jon. LOL, the baby bump thing is one of the stupidest things I see in magazines. It really is like real life. Delani is a very serious OC, based on my friend Beth. Glad you liked her.

Kyana-Morgaine--Thanks again! Well, what other motivation could he have for loving a minor politician's daughter?

AnakinsFavorite--I figure you do it BECAUSE you like it. You want it to be flawless eventually (or as flawless as one of my stories can get.) I'm glad you like how it's progressing. There will be a few scandals and rumors, but not as immediately. There will be something of a breaking point for her. Glad you like Delani. She is very opinionated but loyal, which will be very important later on. Good catch. And the balance will be very difficult. I don't think it will work quite that way for some time. :) I like that you are getting your Palpy fix here.

KELIA--No, it didn't take long. It was considerate but controlling of him to make sure she stayed within reach. Glad you liked the A/D dress shopping bit. Thanks!

Kevin_Solo--AGH! You're haunting me here! :p Welcome and thanks for replying! LOL, glad you are interested in this and I wondered the same thing. The start is going to be reprised later, but it is undetermined as far as you know as to when. That is a good guess. Glad you liked Delani. Very sadly predictable and I shouldn't be surprised that you liked that, from what you've constantly said in LYBJ thread. Yes, there will be at least one child. THat would be a political benefit to Palpatine. That's a good

4. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    I liked this post. Good interaction there amongst everyone. I did like that Bail and Cos don't really 'like' each other. Smart man, Bail. :D And his family... you know he's got a canon niece?

5. Kyana-Morgaine

Kyana-Morgaine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 29, 2004
    I love the idea of Palpatine having invited his small family, since he HAD to have at least sister or a brother because there's this grand-niece Ederlathh Pallopides who is told in a book.
    And his Cousin Vaulpaun or so, who had died during Palpatine's Chancellorship.

GREAT UPDATE!

6. Kevin_Solo

Kevin_Solo Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 22, 2007
    A nice, detailed update! =D= =D=

These details about the engagement party didn't surprise me at all:

The engagement party was, by Coruscanti standards, intimate bordering on exclusive. Instead of inviting the entire Senate, half the populace of Naboo and, everyone who could possibly make the journey from Alderaan to the capitol of the Republic, the guest list was limited. Still, it was considerably more crowded in the Consulate's grand ballroom than she would have preferred. It did not bode well for what would surely be the attendance at her actual wedding.

I liked you talking about Palpatine's family:

She had already met Cos' rather small extended family which mostly consisted of aunts, cousins and one brother-in-law.

Yes, the man actually did have family. o_O

And of course, there's the rest:

They had been followed by several dozens of his political colleagues, old friends and even a few members of the Jedi Order who did not seem to mind the scandal of being associated with a Senator. She recognized Master Dooku--he had rendered considerable services to the people of Alderaan and had been featured in the holonews. Master Yoda stayed only long enough to offer his congratulations and converse with a few of the politicians.

Amne at least has no illusions about getting married to a public man like Palpatine:

"You already understand what sort of place you will hold in his life," she stated approvingly.

"I was raised as a merchant's daughter," Amne reminded her. "I have long understood that I will always love men who sometimes have shifting priorities. I think Father prepared me well to love this man."

"I am glad," her mother said with a firm note of sincerity. "I am also glad that you are no longer referring to love in the future sense."

That's an interesting turn of events! o_O Well, Palpy can be a persuasive fellow when he wants to be. [face_thinking]

I'm amused by all the talk of wedding preparations; because I've a friend who's getting married early next year, so have to listen to some of that kind of talk! :)

I liked the references to Amne needing a seamstress in the future, as well as the fact that the tabloids aren't bothering her as much. (Of course, when they later publish headlines such as 'PALPATINE IS SITH LORD!' no one will believe them! [face_laugh])

A nice meeting with an old acquaintance, and her view of the situation:

As expected, Delani had caught hold of the same idea and was sharing a bench with her first roommate, a Raltiirian named Jes.

"We were wondering when you would remember us," Jes called.

"My apologies," Amne said with a formal courtesy. "I was otherwise occupied in ensuring that all of the stodgy old politicians got to leave their seal of approval on me."

"Because that's who really counts," Delani cracked. "You're not worth much of anything until they say so."

"It's not like that at all," she rejoined. "I will exert some influence over one of their colleagues, whether they care to admit it or not. Some of them wished to determine that I wasn't, as Bail Antilles put it, 'touched in the head for wanting to marry such a man.'"

And we meet Bail Organa:

"Do you have a reason for skulking on the balcony?" Jes asked pointedly, obviously irked that he had been eavesdropping at all.

"The same as your own," he said. "I prefer fresh air to all of the pompous windbags who are still milling about."

From the way Delani grinned, Amne guessed that he had quoted her directly. "What makes you think that you're not one of them?" she teased.

"I have not yet been inducted as a Senator," Bail explained. "I do not have the proper rank to be a pompous windbag."

"In that case," Amne said with a hint of humor in her voice, "you are welcome to stay here with us for as long as you like."

"Thank you, mi'lady," he said in kind.

"I was not aware that you were a friend of Cos'," she pressed on.

"Friend is not

7. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Wow! I really loved this post!

I'm increasingly liking Amne ;) She's pretty awesome, and I adore her friend Delani. :p I grin whenever I read about her in a post.

Interesting to see all sorts of familiar faces. She might not know all of them very well right now but, eventually and probably because of bad things, she will know them very well. *sniffs* Poor woman doesn't know what she's getting into.

At this point, how far gone is Paply?

I'm sorry for my scatterbrained response- I'm sleepy ;)

AnakinsFavorite

8. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I'm impressed Amne is realistic about what her life with Palpatine will be like and actually appearing to enjoy it.

I loved seeing Bail enter the picture and being kind enough to offer Amne and her parents rooms at his castle. I'm sensing the potential for a great friendship between those two.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

9. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Just finished reading this is and, once again, I'm so completely blown speechless that I might have nothing to say! :eek:

*struggles to find the words that are now scattered around her room*

I love Amne! She's a very interesting character. The entire premise of this fic is extremely interesting and completely amazing -- all of the details that you've put forth so far are wonderfully vivid that Amne and the rest of your OCs all seem so real! Even more real than some canon characters we know!

=D==D==D=

Wonderful, wonderful, stellar fic. I'm enjoying it immensely. I'm hooked.

[face_hypnotized][face_hypnotized][face_hypnotized]

10. LLL

LLL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2000
    Edit: Unsolicited crit deleted per board rules.

I have been really, really insensitive in posts to this thread, and I apologize. Ish, this is a wonderful story. I just don't think before I post things, and that stops right now.

Please continue. I really am enjoying this.

11. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    RK_Striker_JK_5--Thanks. Glad you liked hte dynamic and Bail's views on Palpatine. He is a smart man, but according to canon, they did have common ground in the beginning. I did know that.

Kyana-Morgaine--I think he would do it more out of habit than love. There is some love there, but he also has a certain distance from anyone who could hold him back or disagree wtih him. Yes, the grand-niece. Thanks!

Kevin_Solo--I'm glad you enjoyed. Yeah, an 'intimate' affair is a contradiction of ideas on Coruscant. Yes, he did have family. How to explain that to the grandkids. "Oh, yeah, remember Uncle Cos who played marbles with you that one time? Yeah, things haven't been the same since he killed off all those people, but he still makes great jell-o salad." No, she does not have any illusions. That's why I made her an ambassador's daughter. Very persuasive, but I think she's more convincing herself than the other way around. I have a good friend getting married in March. LOL, the seamstress thing was fun to write. I think PALPATINE IS A SITH LORD will come up very soon, but as something just as laughable as her being pregnant. Glad you liked the meeting with her friends. I love Bail. I always have. And glad you think of Palpatine as nice at this point. Even my mom, who considers him to be Satan, liked him in TPM. Good question. And I'm not saying ANYTHING.

AnakinsFavorite--Thanks! Sometimes, it's hard to tell. :p I like Amne with each different level as well. Delani and Jes are like my friends Morgan and Jess. I'll use her a bit more to make you grin. She will know all of the faces well and there was some very interesting name-dropping going on there for certain reasons. She really doesn't know what she's getting herself into. At this point, Palpy is a Sith Lord, but thinks mostly of control rather than unending dominion.

KELIA--I'm glad you find it to be realistic. Bail is going to be a fairly minor character, but important in certain philosophical stages of the story. And it's at the Embassy on Coruscant, which he called Chantham House. I want him to be a friend to her for some time.

Idrelle_Miocovani--Awww, thanks, Idri. How is it possible to be blown speechless, out of curiosity? I'm glad you love Amne. I'm trying to keep her on many different levels of both pragmatism and romanticism. I'm glad it's amazing and vivid to you. THank you so much again.

LLL--Sorry, I have been very stressed by life of late. You should ask to be on a PM list if you want to know when it's updated. There is a pointed reason for why it has been skipped over. This entire story is going to be from one perspective and therefore, pacing will be intentionally abrupt at times. There's something coming up, so stop badgering me, please. Yes, I might recall those scenes later, but right now, they are not as important.
    Chapter 2

Relatively speaking, it had only been a minor incident. The sludgenews' well of inspiration never seemed to run dry- in the seven weeks since her arrival on Coruscant and the three weeks since the engagement party, Amne had been accused of almost everything from being pregnant to embezzling government funds.

Despite that, she had not expected the morning's speculations on her relationship to affect her adversely. She might not have seen it if she hadn't confiscated a sixth-former's datapad, The student had been reading sludgenews in class, and the article had gone a long way towards explaining the peculiar looks that had followed her in the corridors and the muffled snickering that she had heard in her first class.

The article had stopped her in her tracks during a lecture on the Corellian military coup and forced any train of thought from her mind. She had stood in dumb silence while staring at the four short paragraphs that she had merited that morning.

?Whether the self-serving Palpatine or his gold-digging fiance is responsible for the turn of events is not certain. What is apparent is that one or both of them made the decision to

12. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Relatively speaking, it had only been a minor incident. The sludgenews' well of inspiration never seemed to run dry- in the seven weeks since her arrival on Coruscant and the three weeks since the engagement party, Amne had been accused of almost everything from being pregnant to embezzling government funds.
    Ah, just like here on Earth! Amazing how some things just coincide. I hope she either gets or already has thick skin.

Despite that, she had not expected the morning's speculations on her relationship to affect her adversely.
    There's always something they can dig up to hurt people.

The student had been reading sludgenews in class, and the article had gone a long way towards explaining the peculiar looks that had followed her in the corridors and the muffled snickering that she had heard in her first class.
    Ooh, not good! To lose her student's respect... :(

Although I know what lies ahead for her... So this is the calm before the storm.

?Whether the self-serving Palpatine or his gold-digging fiance is responsible for the turn of events is not certain. What is apparent is that one or both of them made the decision to eliminate the issue of an unwanted pregnancy. A source from a Senate District medical center confirms that Amne is not pregnant.

?There is a strong argument to suggest that Palpatine, wearied by his scandalous affair with Lady Amne, looked for an easy way out of their relationship. Their courtship may have started out as a political arrangement but has evidently become more of a blasterpoint wedding.

?Our credits are on the social climber who aspires to be Lady Palpatine. She has trapped one of the most noted and notorious politicians in the Republic and forced him into marriage for the sake of their unborn child. As her future as his wife is now secure, it is hardly surprising that she was callous enough to dispose of his reasons for wedding her.

?Whatever her motivations may be, we have to wonder what will become of their impending nuptials now. After all, with their motive for marrying gone, the only thing they share in common is their unconvincing insistence that they are marrying for love.?

Grr... I almost feel sorry for Palpatine, here! To accuse them of an abortion like that and an unwanted pregnancy... ye gods. I'm defending Sideous here... That's good writing!

I do like 'blasterpoint wedding' though. Very GFFA-ish there, Ish.

Amne dear,

We will begin to resolve this tonight. Meet me at my box seats at 1900. I will wait for you there.

Love,
    Cos

One wonders what a Sith Lord would do...

While it solved nothing in the immediate future, the affectionate reassurance(S) of that letter propelled her through the rest of the day. She even managed a smile when one of her eighth-form students tried flirting with her.
    Aww, how cute! :p

After a mere three weeks of the school term, she had affectionately termed the opera box ?The Conference Center.?
    I like that. I think a lot of celeb couples would have something like that. And love that it's at the opera house. The same one he and Anakin meet at in ROTS?

Cos was waiting for her at the entrance to his box, dashing as always in a tailored black suit. Ever mindful of the holoshills, they exchanged an affectionate but chaste kiss and then entered, not speaking a word.
    LOL, like the chaste kiss. And Ian would look good in a dark suit.

He obligingly returned the embrace, cradling her as if she were a child frightened by some night terror. Since the day they had met, Cos had been her protector, a title that he would not relinquish easily.
    An odd image there, of Cos Palpatine as the protector. Almost like a snake curling around its prey, there...

She grimaced at that, recalling the exact phrasing of that viciousness. ?I just feel that I cannot please anyone,? she said tensely.
    :( [:D] Such is life in the spotlight, Amne.

Cos smiled sympathetically, his hand coming up to brush a lock of hair away from her face. ?Dearest,? he sig

13. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    one or both of them made the decision to eliminate the issue of an unwanted pregnancy

:eek: :eek: :eek:

What a viciously, nasty story to put out. Poor Amne. She doesn't deserve that.

I have my suspicions the impending interview will only make matters worse, though I'm glad to see Palaptine is willing to support her solution.

great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

14. Kevin_Solo

Kevin_Solo Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 22, 2007
    It's good to see another update, Ish! =D= =D=

It seems the tabloid journalists are up to their usual, predictable form:

Despite that, she had not expected the morning's speculations on her relationship to affect her adversely. She might not have seen it if she hadn't confiscated a sixth-former's datapad, The student had been reading sludgenews in class, and the article had gone a long way towards explaining the peculiar looks that had followed her in the corridors and the muffled snickering that she had heard in her first class.

The article had stopped her in her tracks during a lecture on the Corellian military coup and forced any train of thought from her mind. She had stood in dumb silence while staring at the four short paragraphs that she had merited that morning.

?Whether the self-serving Palpatine or his gold-digging fiance is responsible for the turn of events is not certain. What is apparent is that one or both of them made the decision to eliminate the issue of an unwanted pregnancy. A source from a Senate District medical center confirms that Amne is not pregnant.

?There is a strong argument to suggest that Palpatine, wearied by his scandalous affair with Lady Amne, looked for an easy way out of their relationship. Their courtship may have started out as a political arrangement but has evidently become more of a blasterpoint wedding.

?Our credits are on the social climber who aspires to be Lady Palpatine. She has trapped one of the most noted and notorious politicians in the Republic and forced him into marriage for the sake of their unborn child. As her future as his wife is now secure, it is hardly surprising that she was callous enough to dispose of his reasons for wedding her.

?Whatever her motivations may be, we have to wonder what will become of their impending nuptials now. After all, with their motive for marrying gone, the only thing they share in common is their unconvincing insistence that they are marrying for love.?

How lazy these people are! :rolleyes: Are there no young actors or pop stars they can bother? [face_batting] [face_talk_hand]

The note was interesting:

Amne dear,

We will begin to resolve this tonight. Meet me at my box seats at 1900. I will wait for you there.

Love,
    Cos

I had to stop and look at it a few more times to be sure. :eek: Palpatine's name associated with the word 'love'? :eek: [face_alien_1] ]-}

Their meeting in the opera house makes sense:

The opera house had become a refuge to them shortly after their engagement party. There were few places that offered privacy for a man of his status, and they had quickly tired of hiding in the Consulate. After a mere three weeks of the school term, she had affectionately termed the opera box ?The Conference Center.? It was a place for them to tend to their minor crises because there were few if any ways for holoshills to eavedrop.

Cos was waiting for her at the entrance to his box, dashing as always in a tailored black suit. Ever mindful of the holoshills, they exchanged an affectionate but chaste kiss and then entered, not speaking a word.

Laughs at imagining the cursing of all the paparazzi. [face_laugh]

Things are starting to get intimate, I see:

Once inside, however, she curled against him, cheek pressed to his chest and arms wrapped around his waist. They remained in the recesses of the box so that they would be unseen until the mood was right.

He obligingly returned the embrace, cradling her as if she were a child frightened by some night terror. Since the day they had met, Cos had been her protector, a title that he would not relinquish easily.

15. LLL

Jul 16, 2000
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

Post more soon!

16. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Ugh, the paparazzi are nasty. Nasty!

And Ish, you're succeeding terrifically in making me thinking of Palpatine as "nice." Stop it. It's freaking me out. :p

--- and that, of course, means that you are a complete genius. :D Excellent chapter!

17. Jedi_Eruanne

Jedi_Eruanne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    *delurks* AIEEE! This is a FANTASTIC story! The Prologue really has me intruiged...

Could you add me to the PM list? Thanks!

18. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    So, I realized that I had not left a proper review on this story... and thought I ought to do so. Well, I couldn't find the blasted thing :p It wasn't in any of my recent posts, so I decided to look through all the Saga pages... and came up with every other one of your stories but this one.

So, I googled ;) It always works.

Onto the story...

Right now, I don't know how I feel upon reading about Palpatine and Amne snuggling. Part of me wants to feel silly and sentimental... yet part of me wants to gag. You are basically building up what is supposed to be a fantastic love story between two such committed people... but you're eventually gonna rip it down and leave Amne emotionally broken.

Not that I'm not enjoying the ride so far ;) Oh, if only Palpy would suddenly whip out his lightsaber the next time the sludge-news people heckled Amne! [face_devil]

Terrific post, and I'm so sorry it took me so long to review!

AnakinsFavorite

19. LLL

Jul 16, 2000
    Oh, if only Palpy would suddenly whip out his lightsaber the next time the sludge-news people heckled Amne!

[face_laugh]

Post! Post!!

20. Kyana-Morgaine

Kyana-Morgaine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 29, 2004
    PLEASE MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!:_|

21. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I promise more is coming soon. This post came before the World Series, before my final audition for a choir that I got rejected by yesterday and now I'm trying to get untraumatized enough to write a semi-non-icky love story. It may take a few days!

22. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    throws chocolate at Ish....

take your time...your work is definately worth the wait:)

23. Jedi_Eruanne

Jedi_Eruanne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    *wiggles in seat* I'm waiting patiently...I swear! *stuffs hands in mouth* Mphmmmmphhm...more please? *most charming smile* :D :D

24. Agny

Agny Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2005
    PLEASE GO ON! It is a perfect story!

25. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    RK_Striker_JK_5--Yes, very much just like here on earth. I think there are certain varieties of evil everywhere. Terrorists. Bad spellers. Paparazzi. They just have to get more and more creative. I think she's very concerned with losing students' respect. A bit of calm before the storm, yes. LOL, yes, feel sorry for him. That way you can hate him later! :) I always thought the idea of a shotgun wedding in the GFFA might be amusing. A Sith Lord would probably use some of that nifty lightning, but he's a cloak-and-dagger Sith Lord. That changes things. LOL, glad you liked that. I bet they would have something like that, too. If I'm ever famous, I'll have one. Yes, the same one as in ROTS. I had to do a lot of looking at that scene. He would look good in a dark suit. Have you seen him in a tux? :) Yes, the chastekiss. ;) Well, I think that people do think of him as a protector because he's one of those guys who would do everything 'for the greater good.' Interesting image of the snake. Yes, life in the spotlight. LOL, yes, some people are creepy when they're flirty. LOL, I promise to leave most things unwritten. There will be no PM chapter for any part of this story. :) LOL, good point about the WMD. Thanks for liking it. It's freaky and it's supposed to be.

KELIA--Yeah, that was pretty much the most unthinkable thing I could think of. SHe really doesn't deserve any of this. You'll see about the interview. Glad you like him supporting it. Thanks.

Kevin_Solo--Thanks! Yes, they're predictable and they're actually all able to blame you for existing, since you complained about there being no tabloids about LYBJ. :) In these days, I think the politicians who represent entire worlds, not just states, would be the pop stars. Interesting note? Glad you liked the opera house thing. LOL, I liked that mental image and yes, things are getting more intimate. Not to the point where they're feeding the paparrazzi, but where they are more comfortable with acceptable levels of affection. LOL, thanks for not being violently ill and thinking that it makes this good writing. I think she's a good, intelligent match for him. LOL, yes, you did just compliment Palpatine. You're strange anyway. :)

LLL--Here's more! Just sorry it's not soon. Thanks!

Idrelle_Miocovani--Incredibly nasty. I'm glad I'm succeeding terrifically in making you freaked out. Thanks for calling me a complete genius. :)

Jedi_Eruanne--LOL, hi, lurker! Thanks! Glad you like the prologue and thanks for calling it FANTASTIC! I will.

AnakinsFavorite--Evil AF! :) Thanks for leaving a proper review or any review at all. So, you can google my story now? Nifty! You also have the advantage/disadvantage of knowing the whole story, so that might taint the perception of the snuggling, or not. My roommate still gets creeped out by it. I look at this as like the Skywalker love story...with better dialogue and a sadder ending. Glad you're enjoying the ride. I want a few moments where he would be within his rights to whip out his saber, but doesn't. One of them is coming up. Thanks!

LLL--LOL, THAT's what made you say POST! POST!!?

Kyana-Morgaine--I will!

Amidala66--Thanks for the chocolate and the kind words.

Jedi_Eruanne--Hope you're still patient and don't hate me forever. :) Here's more.

Agny--/threepiovoice "Perfect? Thanks!
    Early on in the engagement, they had agreed to ban datapads from meals. They shared tht was occasionally difficult to have a quiet breakfast and having distractions such as newsfeeds and communiques hardly made things easier.

It was, however, inevitable that some kind of emergency would override the rule. When Amne returned from retrieving a second glass of blum juice to find Cos fixating on a datapad, she knew something had happened while she had her back turned.

He looked up as she approached, but did not bother to smile. That underlined the severity of the news and instead of asking questions, Amne took her seat and waited fo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.