main
side
curve

Will Call Line

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Fluke_Groundrunner, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Funny thing about the will call line is that you could tell the person outside that you needed to pick up your badge at will call and they would let you in. There was nobody checking the line to enforce that people were actually there for will call... all you had to do was get in the line, go through the queue and walk in. Amazing.

2. FateNaberrie

FateNaberrie Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 31, 2000
    What the hell. Car wreck victim?

3. Fluke_Groundrunner

Jun 1, 2001
  4. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    I guess they just relied on that little thing called "honesty." :p

5. Fluke_Groundrunner

Jun 1, 2001
    They did rely on honesty I guess. I was a volunteer but one of my roommates came in later and needed to get his regular badge at will call, so I went in with him and witnessed how it worked.

6. nowimnothing

nowimnothing Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    Yeah I noticed that too, AFTER I had picked up my badges and jumped back into the pre-registered line to freeze my butt off for another hour and a half on Sunday.

I was like is no one else coming back out to get in line? They all got to stay in there? Damn, I'm dumb.

7. Qonas

Qonas Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2003
    We were rather surprised about will call as well. When we arrived on Wednesday, we plopped our stuff in the hotel room and then headed for will call. One member in the group still had to buy a ticket, so they went to that line. After the chapter rep asking what was going on with will call, we enter the doors, go find our names, pick up our badges, and go meet the other guy waiting to buy a ticket. So much for all those horror stories about long will call lines. :p

8. -_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_- Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 28, 2002
    If I had known this I would have gone inside the building and hid out in the bathrooms until about 9:10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.