main
side
curve

Will Call on Wednesday ??

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Aaron2010, Apr 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaron2010

Aaron2010 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2005
    Anyone else showing up on Wednesday to get your tix ??

I'm hoping that most of you already have your tix and there would be no line to get mine....[face_laugh]

2. DarthRusty

DarthRusty Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2005
    I will be there ready to either smile with glee that Gen Con got everything right with all of my and my siblings Fan Club stuff..... Or ready to go on a roaring rampage of revenge if they have things screwed up. Either way, I will be there at 2pm on Wednesday, papers in hand.

-- Rusty

3. jedileann

jedileann Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    I'm scheduled to work the first shift in the Autograph Hall on Thursday and I HAVE to exchange my 4-day Adult badge in to get my Associates badge. And it has been made VERY clear that I can't have it back... Period. :_|

4. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    So what exactly do we need to have with us at will call to get our badges and fan club lanyards?

5. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I'm taking my confirmations, picture ID, and Fan Club Membership card just to make sure I cover all the basis.

Will Call is basically going to be boot camp for the rest of the week-end. depending on how things go over there, we'll be able to get a good idea of how things will be run over the week-end.

6. brosendale

brosendale Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2005
    Good this answers my question if I can pick up my Lanyard and Passes on Wednesdays. I joined about a month ago and I emailed Lindsey and got an answer that was a tad confusing.

We also aren't staying directly in Indy so I wanna check out the area and how to drive there when it's not all too crazy.

7. DARKLORDH

DARKLORDH Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2004
    i have to go to the will call booth on wed to pick up my sons tix becuase they wouldnt ship me a free childs pass because lindsay said we have to show that hes under the age limit .....what do i have to do hold him up to the window and say look hes a baby....lindsay was very helpfull when i needed her to send me my fanclub lanyad cause they forgot to put it in with my 2 4day adult passes

8. Darth_Glymmer

Darth_Glymmer Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 18, 2002
    I'll be there. So I should see all of you people in line.

9. DarthRusty

Mar 30, 2005
    I joined about a month ago and I emailed Lindsey and got an answer that was a tad confusing.

That is the part that is worrying me. None of her answers helped me at all. And getting an answer back from the Fan Club has been a joke. I joined up myself and my two siblings about a week ago and I am hoping that they have the correct info there when we go to pick up our stuff at the Fan Club kiosk. I hate to worry. I really would like to have faith. But after the way that the past two Celebrations were handled and the lack of replies from Gen Con or the Fan Club in regards to my concerns, I can't help it.

-- Rusty

10. BobaThrowsaFett

BobaThrowsaFett Jedi Master

May 4, 2004
    I'm going Wednesday also to pick up my Official Pix badge & T-shirt. I don't like giving up my 4-day DarthVader badge :(, but oh well. I am working an opening shift Thrusday as well as an afternoon/evening shift in the Autograph hall.

11. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    I've already got my pass, but I'll be taking Eeth down there to get his on Wednesday, before we head over to the Pacer game.

12. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    I will be there on Wednesday as well. Flight gets in from the UK just before 6pm, then straight to check-in followed by Will Call!!!

13. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    I don't have any of my confirmation emails or anything like that. I'm hoping that my ID and credit card will be sufficient.

14. nowimnothing

nowimnothing Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    Does anyone know how will call will work? If I get to the front of the will call line right at 10 a.m. do I get right in or do I have to go to the back of the pre-registered line?

Basically what I'm asking is: is it worth me going early (I'm only going on Sunday)to pick up my badges? I live about an hour away from Indy so it would suck a bit but I could go down Wednesday or Thursday if I had to.

Maybe I'll just head down on friday, pick up my pass and buy one for Friday on site... :)

15. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I will be picking up at will call now.

I never got my badgesin the mail so I called and they apologized and said I could now pick them up at wiil call.

In Indy right now and loving the weather.

See everyone soon.

16. anthonymaul

anthonymaul Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2004
    I will be a Will call to

17. DarthRusty

Mar 30, 2005
    You CALLED? Where did you get a number? What is the number? I would LOVE to actually speak with someone from Gen Con.

-- Rusty

18. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Sorry DarthRusty I have been away from home since Friday. If you received a e-mail back from someone at Gen Con they usually have a phone number at the bottom of the e-mail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.