main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Will Episodes X-XII and or the further adventures of Rey etc. be announced at Celebration in 2019?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by MillenniumFalcon2015, Mar 5, 2018.

?

Should Episodes X-XII or further adventures of Rey and co. for 2027+ be announced at Celebration?

Poll closed May 24, 2018.
  1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    26.6%
  2. No

49 vote(s)
    76.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. w4tkn

w4tkn Jedi Master star 1

Jan 25, 2013
    They need to remove themselves from the shackles of the current saga sequel line. This current sequel trilogy is 2 movies in and I'm still waiting for a compelling story reason for it to exist. Another trilogy off the back? Please no. Start a new one if you wish, look at the merchandise sales, which characters have the public invested in? Rey.....she's likely a big seller, Poe and Finn? I doubt it. BB-8 for sure. Did someone actually say Rose? I haven't seen a single Rose Tico item for sale. Speaking of merchandise, I have rarely seen if ever a 18-30 demographic wearing any Star Wars garb, it's children and people in their late 30s and into 40s like me. They better hope this young generation has an affinity with Star Wars, otherwise ANY plans for any trilogies of any kind are going to have diminishing returns.

IlhamKamaruddin likes this.
  2. MillenniumFalcon2015

MillenniumFalcon2015 Jedi Master star 3

Aug 18, 2013
    It has been rumored that KyloRen and the First Order will battle a threat from the Unknown Regions that will open the door for another trilogy of films set after that possibly Episodes X-XII which has been speculated by Reddit,Mike Zeroh and various websites on the net and I hope to see Kylo Ren battle the threat which may be the Grysk and then an older Rey,Finn,Poe and Rose and BB-8 battle the Grysk in the Unknown Regions in Episodes X-XII in 2027 or 2029. Mike Zeroh has speculated that not only will there be Episode X but Disney may continue the Skywalker saga in the future perhaps in 10 years. Maybe that's when the new set of Skywalkers in Episodes X-XII which will come out in around 2029 will continue to battle the new threat in the UR hopefully the Grysk or perhaps as Mike Zeroh reports even Episodes X-XII will be set 100 years or so after Episode IX and a new set of characters will battle the Grysk in the Unknown Regions. Now that's a set of future SW movies worth seeing.

black_saber likes this.
  3. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    Yeah, I'm....... I'm going to go ahead and lock this. If Disney-Lucasfilm ever decides to make these movies, threads for the films can be made then. See y'all in 10-15 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.